Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

Apple7

Oh; I forget that you think GOD is with change as opposed to man who was given with the gift of freedom and ability to repent. GOD turning from what HE showed would happen due to the repentance of man is not actually GOD changing. To posit that it is is to go even further down the hole and assume that GOD is not all knowing.

Not the best footing friend.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Talk to scripture.

popsthebuilder

Talk to scripture.
Show scripture saying GOD changes.

Malachi 3: 5. And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts. 6. For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Romans 1: 23. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Apple7

Greetings again Apple7, I am not sure what two words you are referring to. If you are referring to “ha-Elohim” and “Elohim” as two different words, then I cannot agree with you as it is the same word “Elohim”.

These are the two words that you have been arguing over for the past two weeks, and it is just know that you are officially recognizing them?

Come on, Trev...

Check ANY lexicon, and it will show you the difference between the two words.

Its really not that hard, Trev....and it takes your own personal bias out of the equation...of which, is so very painful for you to do...

If you are referring to the normal word for Judge and the use of Elohim for the Judges that represented God in Exodus 21:6 and Exodus 22:8-9, then this is governed by the context and gives a range of meaning to the Hebrew language.

Since when has context ever mattered to you, Trev?

Its little wonder that you love and trust the English Trinitarian KJV rendering so much, as it renders 'judges' in these locations for you.

But...then again....you completely IGNORE the 363 other locations of haelohim in which the KJV renders as God!

Desperate much, Trev...?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Malachi 3: 5. And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts. 6. For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Romans 1: 23. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Consider the verses provided by Will Duffey in these two videos that show God changing:

https://youtu.be/JCNPmLIOnDg

https://youtu.be/XDA-_SP3J9Y

Apple7

The writer to the Hebrews is endorsing the translation “Angels”, whether or not the same is contained in the LXX.

All you need to is look at the LXX for your answer.

Its not that hard to do, Trev...

Unfortunately for you your interpretation disagreed with both the LXX and the translation provided by the writer to the Hebrews.

Any serious student of scripture always consults the original to see if the translation is correct.

I have repeatedly shown the original Hebrew, complete with exegesis, and you blatantly dismissed it out of hand.

When are you going to get serious?

The LXX translation as a whole is not inspired as it has many errors, but the letter to the Hebrews and Hebrews 2:7 is inspired.

Now...this is precious....

The LXX has 'errors' - but, that doesn't keep you from using it when it buttresses your polemic!

This is what muslims do with the Holy Bible, too!

I guess cultic minds think alike...

Apple7

And...?