The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

No and yes...

No... Hebrews calls Jesus our high priest.

He's High priest to the Jew and the Gentile. It sets up for an awesome cliffhanger ending.

I edited out my sarcasm.

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION]

Where does Jesus leave from, according to the book of Acts? Please cite the scripture.

You do not have some important truth that I never heard of so stop with the suspense and speak plainly.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Spell it out. Do you think I do not know where Jesus came from? What do you think you are teaching me?

Acts 1:10-13. What location did Jesus ascend from, not where is He from.

What location on earth did Jesus leave from? It is there! Please look. If you do, I have another scripture. If you know the answer then blurt it out, but the verbiage of the scripture is perfect as it always is.

God's Truth

Please read the verses! Pretty please...

Acts 1:10-13. What location did Jesus ascend from, not where is He from.

What location on earth did Jesus leave from? It is there! Please look. If you do, I have another scripture.

Since you think God's Word is something to make fun of then you will be ignored until you say something worth commenting on.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Since you think God's Word is something to make fun of then you will be ignored until you say something worth commenting on.

No problemo.

#Ignore, engaged
# taking the cheap shot
# [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION]'s interest in scriptural study is the joke
#Oh no! Not scripture!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] only engage to argue, point fingers and divide.

If you mention me or reply to me, the ignore function is currently impeding my ability to imbibe in you malarkey.

#OBEY
#Good Day

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Uncontested OP.

Not incontrovertible victory yet, but no scriptural OP reply, with direct OP address.

Hoisting a banner in celebration of a couple of days without a single OP dismemberment.

giphy.gif

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
And..... [MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] showed up today!

He deserves respect for coming on scene, but he never actually addressed the OP directly.

Maybe I'm difficult and slick mouthed, but on this topic, myself and many here are just waiting for the OP to be addressed directly. But, I'm betting it won't be directly addressed because Reformed Theology is incapable of debate within a room that rejects the recognition of extra biblical assertions that stem from extra biblical doctrines, confessions and Commentary.

A shine on about "Sola Scripture"

Reformed theology is as "sola scripture" as.......

Wait for it...
...Wait for it...

A vulture is "vegan vegetarian".

To those who agree with the assertion of this OP, I'm currently calling it...

daqq

It has already been done: even AMR could not refute it.
Esau man is the old man nature: put him to death or die with him. :wave2:

It has already been done: even AMR could not refute it.
Esau man is the old man nature: put him to death or die with him. :wave2:

Calvinists on here have debunked the same recycled things
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

AMR is probably just tired of it for the time being, as every other Reformed Christian when dealing with heterodox, contemporary attempts against proper Christianity.
There is nothing new any of you have presented in the whole time I have been on this site- it's all just new ways to state the same old bad theology yall uphold :wave2:

As everyone may plainly see, AMR thanked you for the above post, again here, and therefore he saw what I posted because you quoted what I posted in your response to me. And as everyone may plainly see, AMR never even attempted to address what I said although he has now posted in this thread at least five times after having read what I posted and having thanked you for your superb copy and paste response, (lol). And as everyone may also plainly see; you really had no response yourself either, except to copy and past the same two words over and over and over while pretending everything has already been answered somewhere in your imaginary past.

Calvinists on here have debunked the same recycled things
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

AMR is probably just tired of it for the time being, as every other Reformed Christian when dealing with heterodox, contemporary attempts against proper Christianity.
There is nothing new any of you have presented in the whole time I have been on this site- it's all just new ways to state the same old bad theology yall uphold :wave2:

Lol, so if I copy and paste the same thing over and over and over more times than you would it make what I believe more right than what you believe? I do not feel like doing such a thing right now so I guess your soul is delivered because you can copy and paste like a real pro, (it really is beautiful: absolutely seamless, I cannot tell if you truly copied and pasted it all together or actually wrote it all out by hand! Kudos to you and your delivered soul!). :)

The adherent speaks just like his God: "You're an idiot", and why? because his God hates whomsoever he will simply because he is God and he can. The problem is not with the sovereignty of God but with the adherent even daring to think that his God hates any portion of his own creation which he himself created for his own pleasure. Does God take pleasure in casting human beings into hell or outer darkness? What happened to the Father and son relationship? Can these things not be for our instruction and learning from our heavenly Father? It is therefore the adherents own misunderstanding of the words of God that cause him to incorrectly perceive the nature of God, which is love, love for all of his own creation. And because the adherent lacks love, his God also lacks love; for the adherent sees the image of his God in the image of himself so that he may be justified while remaining steadfast in the mire of his own unfortunate disposition. The adherent therefore walks according to his belly, just as the serpent was cursed to do, seeing all things according to the eyes and mind of the carnal and natural man, even as Esau man whose god is his belly: for he would sell even his birthright for a bowl of soup just to satisfy his belly. It was not a literal human being named Esau that God hated and still hates to this day, but rather the spiritual principle, which is an allegory for the carnal mind of the natural man who sees all things according to the eyes and mind of the flesh. And we know this to be true because Paul makes it abundantly clear that there is no unrighteousness with God, for Paul says, "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid!"

Yet the Calvinist and Reform viewpoints always appear to completely ignore the impact and true meaning of the above statement from Paul; for they do indeed attribute unrighteousness to God in their theology, literalizing this passage to the point of condemning a literal human being into hell, (Esau), for no other reason than because their version of God simply wanted to hate Esau from the womb, rather than seeing that it speaks of the Esau man nature which must be put to death in all of us. Jacob and Esau are twins, fair and alike, it is an atonement scapegoat analogy which is why Esau is said to be "hairy", and that is sa`iyr in Gen 27:11, a goat as in Lev 16, and a shaggy goat satyr as in Lev 17, Isa 34, and even Dan 8. So in other words Esau man is a devil, (which means it is an allegory).

Calvinism doesn't hold to anything @daqq just stated :chuckle:

Slander about Calvinism is something that will never go away- I've clarified what Calvinism holds to dozens of times over the past year on this site, and they continue to simply rehash them.

They would do well as feminists :rolleyes:

No @Crucible

@daqq did 3 things you still haven't done yet.

I) Adressed the OP directly
II) Cited Scripture
III) Backed his assertion with intellectual dialogue

This is looking like a potential massacre.
@daqq has approached from the insinuation of Esau and Jacob through the lens of Reformed theology. His explanation is accurate.
@Crucible, Crying foul, calling names, assigning blame and undermining @daqq fails to address what @daqq has pointed out.

:thumb:

Calvinism doesn't hold to anything @daqq just stated :chuckle:

Slander about Calvinism is something that will never go away- I've clarified what Calvinism holds to dozens of times over the past year on this site, and they continue to simply rehash them.

They would do well as feminists :rolleyes:

What I said is true and not slander because Reform, or Calvinism, or whatever you want to call it, teaches that God has the right to hate Esau simply because it is His own sovereign will and simply because He is God. Thus your carnal and physical minded understanding of the scripture forces you to impute unrighteousness to Elohim Most High, even though Paul says it is not true in the very passage concerned, which was already referenced in the repost above: meanwhile you pretend it is not so by finding whatever arguments you can to show that sovereignty overrules and outweighs anything that might appear to be unrighteousness or the unfairness of predetermining or predestinating a literal human being to destruction simply because that was the supposed reason for that person having been created to begin with. The disconnect is within the mindset which devalues human life and treats human beings as animals while the Creator Himself does no such thing, except in allegory, idiom, parables, and proverbs, which absolutely must be understood for what they are. Elohim does not hate any one of His own creation: neither simply because He can, nor for no other reason whatsoever than to make *you* the special ones over and above everyone else He has created. Your own Esau carnal minded man is killing you because rather than parting yourself asunder, as Messiah Yeshua teaches us to do in his Testimony, you prefer to see it as literal and physical so that you may "predestine" other human beings into literal fiery destruction while you make yourselves out to be of the supposed elect. The entire construct is simply a maze within the prison called the carnal mind. The only answer is to put that "old man" to death. Every person is a single solitary lump of clay and this is well expounded in the Prophets, both Isaiah and Jeremiah, and the Father has said that He, as The Potter, has the right to make of the one single selfsame lump of clay two vessels, (vessels of spirit), one vessel set for destruction, and the other vessel set for honor. The war is within you, not against your fellow man or those on the outside; for the kingdom of Elohim is within you.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
As everyone may plainly see, AMR thanked you for the above post, again here, and therefore he saw what I posted because you quoted what I posted in your response to me. And as everyone may plainly see, AMR never even attempted to address what I said although he has now posted in this thread at least five times after having read what I posted and having thanked you for your superb copy and paste response, (lol). And as everyone may also plainly see; you really had no response yourself either, except to copy and past the same two words over and over and over while pretending everything has already been answered somewhere in your imaginary past.

:thumb:

What I said is true and not slander because Reform, or Calvinism, or whatever you want to call it, teaches that God has the right to hate Esau simply because it is His own sovereign will and simply because He is God. Thus your carnal and physical minded understanding of the scripture forces you to impute unrighteousness to Elohim Most High, even though Paul says it is not true in the very passage concerned, which was already referenced in the repost above: meanwhile you pretend it is not so by finding whatever arguments you can to show that sovereignty overrules and outweighs anything that might appear to be unrighteousness or the unfairness of predetermining or predestinating a literal human being to destruction simply because that was the supposed reason for that person having been created to begin with. The disconnect is within the mindset which devalues human life and treats human beings as animals while the Creator Himself does no such thing, except in allegory, idiom, parables, and proverbs, which absolutely must be understood for what they are. Elohim does not hate any one of His own creation: neither simply because He can, nor for no other reason whatsoever than to make *you* the special ones over and above everyone else He has created. Your own Esau carnal minded man is killing you because rather than parting yourself asunder, as Messiah Yeshua teaches us to do in his Testimony, you prefer to see it as literal and physical so that you may "predestine" other human beings into literal fiery destruction while you make yourselves out to be of the supposed elect. The entire construct is simply a maze within the prison called the carnal mind. The only answer is to put that "old man" to death. Every person is a single solitary lump of clay and this is well expounded in the Prophets, both Isaiah and Jeremiah, and the Father has said that He, as The Potter, has the right to make of the one single selfsame lump of clay two vessels, (vessels of spirit), one vessel set for destruction, and the other vessel set for honor. The war is within you, not against your fellow man or those on the outside; for the kingdom of Elohim is within you.

I appreciate this!

The perpetual refusal of the addressed representatives, of the Doctrine being contested, to show up doesn't exactly give a full fledged victory, but it does remind me of when Harry Houdini offered a reward to any genuine Psychic that could prove they were genuine.

That reward stands unclaimed to this day.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
EE,

daqq is not Zionist.

He is my kind of faith.

He is strong Christian, you cannot convert him to yours.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Not even looking. I only see that Meshak has posted. She's on ignore. Prediction. Meshak is saying things derogatory towards me, trying to label me and seeking to cause division.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If I get shut down, it only bolsters that this OP is correct and incontestable. Only "fear" would cause you to do such a thing.

No, I just don't have the patience to deal with an obnoxiously grand fool who thinks they've 'slayed' historical Christianity with a measly handful of verses.

You demand that the discussion play by your rules where you're judge and curator- and that doesn't pan out well here. The only thing I "fear" is saying something to you that may get me in trouble. Until you can sit down, shut your pie hole for one second and respect my points, I'm not conversing with you :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.