Christian Post: Donald Trump is a Scam

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I agree with that. Like I said, not trying to change your vote. Hillary Clinton wants to reinterpret the Second Amendment, to the reading. To own a gun, one must be part of a State run Militia, that is a police officer/ and she will be a cheapskate on gun buybacks, thus most guns sold will be private trades to anyone, and many more will end up in the hands of criminals.

Hillary has a below average IQ when it comes to understanding how Americans feel about gun ownership. Trump will not do this, yet his hostile attitude over trade practice may wreck markets over the next few years.

If you are not invested in the market, then voting for Trump would be an easy decision. Donald Trump is all about himself, wants to be a big shot, and in four years he will be able to say he was the billionaire president, like anyone voting for him cares? He will be least concerned, living up to his promises.

I have to agree with you on markets, Trump is espousing the same isolationist policies that Herbert Hoover practiced which ushered in the great depression. America will not bring back jobs & prosperity through force, or punishment of business' for manufacturing abroad, it will only make things worse, history tells us that. The only way to bring back the work is to make America such a profitable market to compete in, where the value in manufacturing in the U.S. takes other nations out of the picture. We have to compete to win on the world stage, trying to make American business' comply through force has historically been a loser the alternative is the felon Hillary which is just more of the same which is unacceptably dismal.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Dismal is key here. It gives one pause, as to what is wrong on America, when the two candidates are Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. :mad:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CoC7lQfUIAAAFeL.jpg