WHO SAVED A WRETCH LIKE ME.

marhig

Everywhere you see the word elect.
Nihilo, elect only means that we are blessed of God to be chosen to receive his spirit, and we are chosen because we believed when we heard the word and turned to God, and those who are willing to turn from their flesh and do his will, will receive the Spirit in his time. It's the spirit that is special, and not us. Before I knew God I was a disgrace, he's changed my life. Elect doesn't mean that we are special and above others.

I see here that there are those who think that they are chosen and elect, they see themselves as special, they don't have to do anything, they are saved and they see others who don't believe as they do as unsaved and some even look down on others, they are proud and selfwilled, and are so far above themselves, with the I can do what I want and I'm still saved but your not kind of attitude, they think that they can decide who is going where when we die, and of course, they see themselves as going to heaven and many others as going to hell, this is not the heart of God, those who are born of God should have hope for everyone, and the truly saved ones are those who are being saved daily from the lusts of their flesh, by the power of the Holy Spirit. If we are truly saved, we should be overcoming our flesh, denying ourselves and living by the will of God.

I don't see myself as above anyone at all, I'm here for God to use to help others, I've laid down my life for him to do so. I'm not eternally saved yet, I must bare my cross, keep my faith, and endure to the end of my life to be eternally saved. But I know that I'm saved from my life in this world, that's dead to me now, and I'm being saved daily and I know that God is with me. I couldn't do what I do if he wasn't. And I know that there is nothing good in this flesh, as I said, the only good thing is the Holy Spirit, and I'm blessed that I have even had the chance to know God, and I'm forever grateful for Christ Jesus for showing me the way, and his was is the only way, he is the way, the truth and the life. And his way is the only way to follow, he is the perfect example.

I see myself as nothing and God as everything, and without him and our Lord Jesus Christ, I'd still be in darkness and dead in my sins, I've got no right to look down on anyone else, because without God I'd be worse than many. And I hope for everyone to have this blessing that I have, it's a gift more precious than anything that this world has to offer. And I know that I'm truly blessed to know God, I've never felt peace like I do now.

Truster

Nihilo, elect only means that we are blessed of God to be chosen to receive his spirit, and we are chosen because we believed when we heard the word and turned to God, and those who are willing to turn from their flesh and do his will, will receive the Spirit in his time. It's the spirit that is special, and not us. Before I knew God I was a disgrace, he's changed my life. Elect doesn't mean that we are special and above others.

I see here that there are those who think that they are chosen and elect, they see themselves as special, they don't have to do anything, they are saved and they see others who don't believe as they do as unsaved and some even look down on others, they are proud and selfwilled, and are so far above themselves, with the I can do what I want and I'm still saved but your not kind of attitude, they think that they can decide who is going where when we die, and of course, they see themselves as going to heaven and many others as going to hell, this is not the heart of God, those who are born of God should have hope for everyone, and the truly saved ones are those who are being saved daily from the lusts of their flesh, by the power of the Holy Spirit. If we are truly saved, we should be overcoming our flesh, denying ourselves and living by the will of God.

I don't see myself as above anyone at all, I'm here for God to use to help others, I've laid down my life for him to do so. I'm not eternally saved yet, I must bare my cross, keep my faith, and endure to the end of my life to be eternally saved. But I know that I'm saved from my life in this world, that's dead to me now, and I'm being saved daily and I know that God is with me. I couldn't do what I do if he wasn't. And I know that there is nothing good in this flesh, as I said, the only good thing is the Holy Spirit, and I'm blessed that I have even had the chance to know God, and I'm forever grateful for Christ Jesus for showing me the way, and his was is the only way, he is the way, the truth and the life. And his way is the only way to follow, he is the perfect example.

I see myself as nothing and God as everything, and without him and our Lord Jesus Christ, I'd still be in darkness and dead in my sins, I've got no right to look down on anyone else, because without God I'd be worse than many. And I hope for everyone to have this blessing that I have, it's a gift more precious than anything that this world has to offer. And I know that I'm truly blessed to know God, I've never felt peace like I do now.

False doctrine.

Truster

Nope I'm speaking the truth! A hard heart is one that is proud and looks down on others and sees themselves as elect, or a you put it, elite!

Admittedly you do use scripture, but you don't comprehend the doctrines. You twist meaning and squeeze truth out as water from a piece of cloth. You are a blind guide.

marhig

Admittedly you do use scripture, but you don't comprehend the doctrines. You twist meaning and squeeze truth out as water from a piece of cloth. You are a blind guide.

Instead of criticizing me, let me know what I have said that you believe is wrong?

Truster

That is you exactly.

Every time you post you expose yourself for what you are.

I've just been told you are female. You have the same stinking attitude as Mike Tyson crossed with a rottweiler.
You are a shame to your gender and to the Creator of all.

Now I know it all fits together perfectly. I took everyone off ignore last week, but I cannot even contemplate reading a single word you might type. I seriously feel physically sick. You have succeeded in disgusting me more than I can ever remember being in my 61 years.

Truster

I've just been told you are female. You have the same stinking attitude as Mike Tyson crossed with a rottweiler.
You are a shame to your gender and to the Creator of all.

Now I know it all fits together perfectly. I took everyone off ignore last week, but I cannot even contemplate reading a single word you might type. I seriously feel physically sick. You have succeeded in disgusting me more than I can ever remember being in my 61 years.

I wish to make an apology.

If Mr Tyson should read this, then I sincerely apologize.

On reflection, a far better comparison of this woman, would have been her similarity to Dorothea Binz who, despite her protestations to the executioner, was a personification of the blackest, most loathsome and abominable evil.

The Rottweiler Metzgerhund on the other hand is also known as a devil dog and so no apologies necessary.

Truster

He saved a liar
a foul mouthed blasphemer
a fornicator
a drunk
a druggie
a dealer
an adulterer
He saved a crooked man
a deceiver
a lazy man
and a glutton
he saved a man
who hated
who was embittered
a striker
a schemer
a dreamer
He saved a murderer
He saved me
and I was
all these men
and more...

To the praise of the glory of His grace, amen.

"I came not to call the just, but sinners to repentance".Luke 5:32

In the midst of my vanity I saw nothing wrong with my behaviour, but knew I wasn't where I should be...