This lawyer's headed for hell.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
meanie_zps6e0fd581.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Your system denied justice.
As with any system where man is involved it gets it wrong now and again. Mostly it doesn't.

There are two rapists still walking around, while their lawyer is not invested in justice.
In order, arguably and you're simply wrong, but you won't listen to reason so I'm not going to spend time on it.

Then you'll never find out what the law and justice are.
I've heard that record. I realized long ago you can't talk people out of an opinion that isn't based in reason and I'm just not interested in trying at this point. On the up side you're making the grudge holder society very happy. :)

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And I was thrown off for simply telling these facts. Get the hell outta here, dude :plain:
While you all disparage the Muslims, who are Semites, mind what you have to say about what is 'antisemitic'. Because thw way I see it you're no different than the next person finding your own means to whore the minority train from boxcar to boxcar :wave2:

Cruc--->:nuke: Crash and burn again. :wave2:

Arthur Brain

AB, you're kind of a Troll, yourself, my Brit friend.

In what way? Do I go around disparaging people as a matter of course with cheap little insults such as 'retard' etc? Or make veiled comments as to people's families or children?

No, I don't.

So, with the greatest of respect due to your good self, go shove it or shovel it depending GM.

:e4e:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As with any system where man is involved it gets it wrong now and again. Mostly it doesn't.

In order, arguably and you're simply wrong, but you won't listen to reason so I'm not going to spend time on it.

I've heard that record. I realized long ago you can't talk people out of an opinion that isn't based in reason and I'm just not interested in trying at this point. On the up side you're making the grudge holder society very happy. :)
You're wrong and won't listen to reason.

Sent from my SM-G9250 using TOL mobile app

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In what way? Do I go around disparaging people as a matter of course with cheap little insults such as 'retard' etc? Or make veiled comments as to people's families or children?

No, I don't.

So, with the greatest of respect due to your good self, go shove it or shovel it depending GM.

Old GM doesn't call posters "Retard" either. Knucklehead, maybe? I don't bring family members into anything either. Put up or shut up my Liberal Brit friend? Prove that I've done those things.

Arthur Brain

Old GM doesn't call posters "Retard" either. Knucklehead, maybe? I don't bring family members into anything either. Put up or shut up my Liberal Brit friend? Prove that I've done those things.

Nobody said that you did, so kinda interesting that you took my rebuttal of your own puerile accusation as one aimed at you in turn. You might treat TOL as if it's your Facebook feed but I wouldn't class ya as a troll as such.

I won't return the silly little neg.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Try providing some.

:plain:

Providing reason? Sure. Try my fourth post. :thumb:

TH tried to say that justice is when the victim is returned to the state she was in before the crime. That means he believes that justice is impossible.

I think justice is possible. Had the two criminals been tried and executed by now, we would have justice.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Sorry for taking so long to reply to those who have responded to my posts, been busy with work.