The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

Thank you keypurr. I am glad that you see me as loving, for I truly am.

What do you think about God using the word 'Son' because we humans could understand that better since what comes from one is a son or daughter?

Do you know what I mean? Isn't it understandable to say God sent His Son instead of God sent Himself?

Could you tell me what happened to the man Jesus since his body was used by the other Son of God you call Christ?
He went to his God. The spirit son became one with the flesh son while on Earth. I believe they are both in the same glorified body together standing before the Father. He is the mediator for mankind. His Father trusts his judgements.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

God's Truth

The pieces just not seem to make any sense to me GT. I felt that there was more to the story, and there is.

Don't you see that pieces of your story don't fit? The Bible says one Son, but you make two.

The Bible says no one besides God, you say there are two Sons besides Him.

God's Truth

He went to his God. The spirit son became one with the flesh son while on Earth. I believe they are both in the same glorified body together standing before the Father. He is the mediator for mankind. His Father trusts his judgements.

So the spirit of the Man Jesus is ruling with the Spirit Christ?

That makes two different rulers according to you.

keypurr

Don't you see that pieces of your story don't fit? The Bible says one Son, but you make two.

The Bible says no one besides God, you say there are two Sons besides Him.
You misunderstand the two sons. One was human the other a spirit. The spirit came from heaven to live in the human God provided for it. The Son God sent is the logos, the express image of God the creator. God was pleased that it had his fullness. This spirit is God's first creation for God created all through this spirit.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You misunderstand the two sons. One was human the other a spirit. The spirit came from heaven to live in the human God provided for it. The Son God sent is the logos, the express image of God the creator. God was pleased that it had his fullness. This spirit is God's first creation for God created all through this spirit.

Keypurr, Jesus Himself said "I and the Father are one."

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Could you listen to this: http://kgov.com/bel/20150813

From about 25 minutes in...

God's Truth

No, I do not misunderstand you. I want you to tell me what happened to the Man Jesus since you say they are not the same Sons. You say the Son from heaven came to live in the human Son. So were is the human Son now?

keypurr

Could you listen to this: http://kgov.com/bel/20150813

From about 25 minutes in...

I listen to it for thirty minutes, boaring. Nothing I have not spent man hours on seek to understand. Heb 1:3 is the key verse to understand. It hit me like a ton of bricks on night when I was doing a study on the morning stars.

Consider that God is a spirit, not a man. The express image of God is also a spirit, not a man. That spirit (logos) gave up the glory he had with his creator to take the form of a man. A body was prepared for him to do that. In human form he brought enlightment, he spoke through Jesus and brought us understanding of our true God the Father.

Bob seems unaware of that, he follows the crowd with church traditions. Jesus speaks one one true God, just the Father. Yet the churches do not preach that.

Judge Rightly, your still seeking to understand how our creator does things. One must pray that the words in scripture will open your mind to other interpations to allow your thoughts to grow.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

No, I do not misunderstand you. I want you to tell me what happened to the Man Jesus since you say they are not the same Sons. You say the Son from heaven came to live in the human Son. So were is the human Son now?
Let me ask you, do you have the spirit of God in you?

If you say yes, then where is your spirit?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

God's Truth

Let me ask you, do you have the spirit of God in you?

I do have the Spirit of God in me. That does not make me God.

If you say yes, then where is your spirit?

My spirit is living inside me, and when I die physically, I will go to be with Jesus in my spirit.

However, you claim we do no live on in the spirit after the death of our bodies...so then, according to you, the Christ is in heaven with the body of a Man...how will the Man Jesus be resurrected if the "other Son" has his body?