ECT "The Big Switch"

God's Truth

It is UNBELIEVABLE how there are people teaching that it is a filthy act to obey Jesus' powerful life giving words! Jesus' words are SPIRIT AND LIFE.

Who has brainwashed you so badly that to obey God is filthy?

God's Truth

I have the righteousness of God upon me and I did NOTHING to get it Romans 3:21-22 KJV, Titus 3:5-7 KJV!

The Jews CLEANED themselves to make themselves righteous and justified before God.

We do not have to do THOSE works anymore because faith that Jesus' blood cleans us IS WHAT CLEANS US of the sins we repent of doing.

God's Truth

He said "applied at different times". Elect Israel as not yet received her atonement"; she will at the second coming.

When Jesus comes again---IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR AN ATONEMENT!

Jesus is coming as a thief in the night and it will NOT BE TO BEAR SIN.

The atonement is about Jesus BEARING OUR SINS.

God's Truth

God will NEVER accept anything from you instead of what His Son offered in your place for salvation (of which you reject as payment in full)! You are in disobedience by trying to save yourself!

Jesus tells us HOW TO ENTER THAT GRACE.

It is never ever shameful to obey God.

Jesus is the WAY, and no one will not enter unless they do what the Way, the Truth, and the Life SAYS.

God's Truth

No one here to my knowledge, ever has said that the Lord Jesus will return to bear sin the second time.

Then how in the world do you think the Jews, or ANYONE has a chance at being saved when Jesus comes again?

The one coming as a thief in the night is coming to take lives for the lake of fire, and to give salvation to those who are waiting and ready for him.

God's Truth

If you are not washed by his blood, his blood which bears our sins...if you are not washed BEFORE he comes again, how will your sins be atoned for? How will you be forgiven? It will be too late, for he is NOT coming to bear sin.

God's Truth

In what year do you claim to have been saved?
Did Christ bear sin on the cross in that year?

Jesus died once and for all to bear our sins.

When he comes again---IT WILL NOT BE TO BEAR SIN.

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus died once and for all to bear our sins.

When he comes again---IT WILL NOT BE TO BEAR SIN.

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Yeah...we all know that.

God's Truth

Just what is it that your filthy flesh thinks it can offer that God the Father will accept having allowed His Son to be made sin for you and dying on a cross for your sins some 2000 years ago?! What?!

Danoh, YOU sided with heir for going against me for saying we have to obey. She called it a filthy act and you agreed.