To The Left:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hillarys rallys had 300-400 people show up...

Trump had 30-40k people show up...

She won the popular vote among dead people and illegals, sure!

bernie had more than that

he must be absolutely furious that the DNC stole his candidacy

and from what i've read, he would have trounced trump

of course, everybody was predicting that hillary would trounce trump :chuckle:

ok doser

The really hyperbolic freak outs about Literally Hitler make you sound just like the Alex Jones crowd worried that Obama was going to herd Christians into FEMA camps last time. So take a deep breath and relax. Your friends and neighbors are the same as they were last week. The vast majority weren’t voting because racism, they voted against the status quo and a really unlikable Democrat. And no, they aren’t going to round you up into cattle cars.

:darwinsm:

ok doser

i'm gonna have to come back to this later, but this part had me rolling:

Since this is addressed to liberals, spare me the usual nonsense about “Victim Blaming”. We don’t have time for silliness. If you’re banking on the goodwill of evil people to keep you safe, you are a sucker. If I urge you to look both ways before crossing the street, I’m not victim blaming, I’m trying to keep your stupid (butt) from getting hit by a bus.

good stuff musty! :thumb:

jeffblue101

She won the popular vote among dead people and illegals, sure!

I've said this before on this forum but California and Utah republicans cost Trump the popular vote. those two states are the only places Trump did worse than Romney about 1.5 million Republican voters didn't show up for Trump. Hillary won the poplar vote by 1.5 million. Not campaigning at all in California really cost trump.

ok doser

Contrary to what you’ve been told about the ultra evil National Rifle Association, the majority of what the NRA does is conduct basic safety training to keep newbies from shooting themselves in the foot. They will walk you through the fundamental rules of gun safety, mechanics, and storage.

Here is another mind blowing factoid for you liberals, the NRA was actually started by Union army officers to train recently freed blacks how to defend themselves from the Democrat KKK. The first gun control laws in America were racist in origin, and aimed at disarming “undesirables” like blacks or the Irish. So in that respect, not much has changed.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I've said this before on this forum but California and Utah republicans cost Trump the popular vote. those two states are the only places Trump did worse than Romney about 1.5 million Republican voters didn't show up for Trump. Hillary won the poplar vote by 1.5 million. Not campaigning at all in California really cost trump.

Rush Limbaugh said just California.

ok doser

There is a saying that has long been common in my half of the country. There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty, soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order. You can debate, vote, and go to court in order to get things changed. You only go ammo box when those other things no longer work, because once you do, there is no going back.

God willing, America never gets to that point, because if we ever go to war with ourselves again, then it will be a blood bath the like of which the world has never seen. We have foolishly created a central government so incomprehensibly powerful, that to stop it from committing genocide would require millions of capable citizens to rise up and fight.

Congratulations. Now you understand why the Framers put the 2nd Amendment in there. It is the kill switch on the Republic, and everyone with a clue prays we never have to use it.

ok doser

People who know (nothing) about the military sound like idiots when explaining to people who actually know how security clearances work how Hillary did no wrong, because we know we’d be in jail for far less. When he was leaking things that made Bush look bad you loved Julian Assange so hard that Benedict Cumberbatch played him in the movie.

hillary by the way, is a felon :)

ok doser

This wasn’t some righteous battle between good and evil, it was choosing between brain or colon cancer. Hillary was a reptile piloting a lifelike human suit, with zero charisma, and entitlement issues, who got the candidate she wanted to run against the most and she STILL LOST. Get over it.