The Trump Effect: No Jail For Hillary

Daniel1769

Right now you're the only liar I see.

Immediately before the election:

"I will appoint a special prosecutor..."
"...Because you'd be in jail."

The day after the election:
"Just kidding!"

You got conned by Clinton's liberal golfing buddy. You got conned. Hoodwinked. Bamboozled. Played for a fool. It's apparently better to start trying to make excuses than to admit that you got conned by a liberal con artist.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Immediately before the election:

"I will appoint a special prosecutor..."
"...Because you'd be in jail."

The day after the election:
"Just kidding!".........

The Justice Department will do as it sees fit after Trump is inaugurated, and so will Congress. Trump's statement does not effect those things one bit. You really are stupid aren't you. Trump is positioning himself, but the prosecution can still proceed.

Go away and let the adults talk.

Daniel1769

The Justice Department will do as it sees fit after Trump is inaugurated, and so will Congress. Trump's statement does not effect those things one bit. You really are stupid aren't you. Trump is positioning himself, but the prosecution can still proceed.

Go away and let the adults talk.

Ahahahhaha. You think the DOJ is going to do something after the inauguration? How gullible can you be? After he's inaugurated and nothing happens to Clinton, can we revisit this? By then you'll probably be saying he's just waiting until his second term to indict her. Gosh you're gullible.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Ahahahhaha. You think the DOJ is going to do something after the inauguration? How gullible can you be? After he's inaugurated and nothing happens to Clinton, can we revisit this? By then you'll probably be saying he's just waiting until his second term to indict her. Gosh you're gullible.

You're an idiot. Go eat a banana, monkey.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Look Donkey-Boy, you can spew out all the childish leftwing crap you want, it does not change a thing. Trump won and he's going to turn things around. And you don't like it! Well BOO HOO, loser.

Daniel1769

Look Donkey-Boy, you can spew out all the childish leftwing crap you want, it does not change a thing. Trump won and he's going to turn things around. And you don't like it! Well BOO HOO, loser.

He won't turn the country around. Deficit spending and government interference in the economy does not work. Protectionism does not work. All your liberal, big government, left wing polciies you support have failed time and again. They will still fail even when they're done by a guy with an "R" next to his name.

You need to read Mises, Hayek, Friedman, Bastiat. Any economics book that explains how free markets work would help you and your big government President elect.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CyTmy9pWQAAbE9m.jpg

glorydaz

No, I'm simply well informed of his LIFE LONG history of self-serving financial and political corruption - ever at the great expense of his fellow man.

You, being like most on here: self-deceived in your cluelessness - cannot but react as ignorantly as you are reacting about it.

What's worse, you will take these words as some sort of a put down or what have you.

You will not go and do some objective research on the man.

You're each being willfully stupid.

Plain and simple.

Regretabbly...

Ah yes, the old "willfully ignorant" charge every liberal I know flings out like they are the holders of all truth. What you really mean is I dare to disagree with you. :chuckle:

glorydaz

I'm simply well informed

You will not go and do some objective research on the man.

Plain and simple.

Yep, you're like the rest of them. Those who disagree with you simply haven't done any research (like you have). This intellectual snobbery and pride is a perfect example of the hypocrisy that is rampant on the left. You've exposed yourself!