Moses and Mohammad

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned

Quran
As Mohammad was reciting Surah 53, considered a revelation by the angel Gabriel, Satan tempted him to utter the following verses 19 and 20:
Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-‘Uzzá and Manāt, the third, the other? These are the exalted gharāniq, whose intercession is hoped for.

Allāt, al-'Uzzā and Manāt were three goddesses worshipped by the Meccans.

Response: This claim is from an unauthentic hadith, thus making it invalid. Whereas the Bible comes from unknown authors, over 24,000 manuscripts of the new testament in which no two are identical, and is full of contradictions and discrepancy (such as light coming before the existence of the sun Genesis 1:3-5 and 14-19).We can also read Isaiah 37 and 2 Kings 19 and see that they are identical, which is clear proof of plagiarism.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
In 950 BC the Arabs knew the name of God as Yahwah, but because Yahwah would not curse the Jews for them, His name was not spoken again by them.

Here is proof that the Arabs knew the God of Abraham as Yahwah, and not Allah.

Moabite Stone, 950 BC.

I am Mesha, son of Kemosh melek, the king of Moab, the Dibonite. My father was king over Moab for thirty years, and I became king after my father.

And I made this high place for Kemosh in Qarhar . . . because of the deliverance of Mesha, and because he has saved me from all the kings and because he caused me to see [my desire] upon all who hated me. Omri, king of Israel -- he oppressed Moab many days, because Chemosh was angry with his land.

And his son succeeded him, and he also said I will oppress Moab. In my day he spoke according to this word, but I saw my desire upon him and upon his house, and Israel utterly perished forever.

Now Omri had possessed all the land of Medeba and dwelt in it his days and half the days of his son, forty years, but Chemosh restored it in my day. And I built Baal-meon and I made in it the reservoir and I built Kiryathaim. And the men of Gad had dwelt in the land of Ataroth from of old and the king of Israel had built for himself Ataroth. And I foutht against the city and took it, and I slew all the people of the city, a sight pleasing to Chemosh and to Moab.

And I brought back from there the altar-hearth of Duda and I dragged it before Chemosh in Kiryoth. And I caused to dwell in it the men of Sharon and the men of Meharoth (?).

And Chemosh said to me: "Go take Nebo against Israel"; and I went by night and fought against it from break of dawn till noon, and I took it and slew all, seven thousand men and boys, women and girls, and I devoted it to Ashtar-Chemosh.

And I took from there the altar-hearths of Yahwah, and I dragged them before Chemosh. And the king of Israel built Jabaz and dwelt in it while he fought with..........

Response: Yahweh is a made up name and the very proof is your own Bible.

In early Jewish tradition, the people thought themselves to be unworthy to speak the name of God so loosely. So instead, they would say, "Adonai" (the lord) instead of the word represented by "YHWH".

The letters, YHWH are represented in Exodus 3:14. There we see that God revealed a name to Moses when Moses asked of what name he should say when he tells them that the God of their fathers has sent him.

That name is YHWH, according to the scripture. However, the ancient Hebrew is lost. So today, the meaning and pronunciation of the word is not known. The best guess would be "Yahweh", meaning "He is". This is why the English translation will say "I Am".

So the question would be, did God actually say "YHWH"? Again, in those times, it became a part of tradition not to speak God's name. They thought that such a thing is unholy to speak his name so loosely and the name should not be said so loosely on the mouths of unholy people. Instead, they would say, "Adonai", meaning "the lord".

Keeping this in mind, if the people did not wish to speak God's name so loosely, it is most logical to understand that his name was not written down either. So this is why "YHWH" was written in its place.

Further proof can be established when we look at the origin of the word "Jehovah". You see, after "YHWH" was written in the scripture, since those people of that time did not speak the name represented by "YHWH", when two scholarly brothers of Masoretes came later in the 10th century to add the vowels to the scripture, they added the vowels of the Hebrew word "Adonai" (the Lord), to indicate to the reader that the word referred to God and they should read "The Lord". This would make it Yahowah. But later in the 16th century, another scholar, Petrus Galatinus, mistakenly took the word as an actual word. The "J" in latin is pronounced as a "Y", so you get Jahowah. And to finally anglo-size the word, it became Jehovah.

This is not only an example of how the ancient Jews treated and respected the name of God in such a delicate fashion but how new names are created. They could have easily just made up some vowels. This is how sensitive they were to playing with the word. But this was not the tradition of all Jews. Many had no problem saying "Allah" or "Elloha" in classical Hebrew.

For evidence of this, when you read the Tanakh, you will notice that at times, the same stories are repeated. The only difference is that one story says "God" (Elloha) while the other says "The Lord" for God. (Yahweh). An example is in Gen.1:1 and Gen 2:4. This goes to show that some Jewish traditions required that you don't speak the name of God.

So again, if you can't speak it, you can't write it. Since "Yahweh" is the closest pronunciation to the "YHWH" in Hebrew, and the word means "He is", then we can conclude that when writing the scripture, some Jews replaced "Allah" with "He is", which in Hebrew means "Yahweh".

Simply put, your own Bible and history shows that Yahweh is not God's name but a made up name.

chair

What fun! A thread where everybody knocks other peoples religions with all kinds of made-up stuff!

CherubRam

What fun! A thread where everybody knocks other peoples religions with all kinds of made-up stuff!
The name Yahwah is correct because Hebrew did not originally have an e vowel. You never can get an answer from a Muslim, and where they get this junk they say.

CherubRam

Response: This claim is from an unauthentic hadith, thus making it invalid. Whereas the Bible comes from unknown authors, over 24,000 manuscripts of the new testament in which no two are identical, and is full of contradictions and discrepancy (such as light coming before the existence of the sun Genesis 1:3-5 and 14-19).We can also read Isaiah 37 and 2 Kings 19 and see that they are identical, which is clear proof of plagiarism.
God created the universe before He created the Earth. The sun did not shine because the world was covered with dark clouds.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

When God came to where the world to be was, it was a body of water. That means the sun already existed before He created the firmament. Later He caused the sun to shine.

These are just your thoughts. It does not mean anything.

CherubRam

These are just your thoughts. It does not mean anything.
You need to study your bible K.

Genesis 1New International Version (NIV)
The Beginning

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

The world was formless because it was a body of water. If there was no sun near by it would have been a frozen body of water. God caused the sun to appear.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You need to study your bible K.

Genesis 1New International Version (NIV)
The Beginning

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

The world was formless because it was a body of water. If there was no sun near by it would have been a frozen body of water. God caused the sun to appear.

That is not Biblical.

CherubRam

Response: No where does the Bible say this, nor science.

Genesis 1King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face (surface) of the deep.

You also need to give more thought to the word "logic."

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned

Genesis 1King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face (surface) of the deep.

You also need to give more thought to the word "logic."

Responss: Exactly. The words clearly say there was darkness. Not "the sun did not shine because the world was covered with dark clouds", as you erroneously stated earlier. The words "dark clouds", or "sun" or "because"or anything synonymous to it is mentioned in the verse. So your logic is invalid and your Bible remains in error.

You need to give more thought on reasoning rather than delusion.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Logic is a word that you should pay more attention to.

The Word is the word you should pay attention to. Not your daffy inferences!
Now, I am not going to respond to you again on this because you know my mind about it and you also know I think you are a bit daffy.