TERROR IS A SWORD OF JUDGEMENT.

Truster

Terror is an instrument in the hands of the Eternal Almighty. He uses the wicked to destroy the wicked. Nobody is safe when He strikes and He never misses a target.

Manchester Arena is one of many Temples that have been built for the worship of man. Either in sporting or entertainment forms of idolatry. It is a fitting venue for the Eternal Almighty, whose Name is Jealous, to reveal His wrath from heaven against irreverence and injustice of humanity. Romans 1:18

"Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and Yah Veh hath not done it?" Amos 3:6​

“How are they brought unto desolation, as in a blink! in consuming they are consumed with terrors”. Psalm 73:19​

“TZADDI. Just art thou, O YAH VEH, and upright are Thy judgments”. Psalm 119:137

marhig

Terror is an instrument in the hands of the Eternal Almighty. He uses the wicked to destroy the wicked. Nobody is safe when He strikes and He never misses a target.

Manchester Arena is one of many Temples that have been built for the worship of man. Either in sporting or entertainment forms of idolatry. It is a fitting venue for the Eternal Almighty, whose Name is Jealous, to reveal His wrath from heaven against irreverence and injustice of humanity. Romans 1:18

"Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and Yah Veh hath not done it?" Amos 3:6​

“How are they brought unto desolation, as in a blink! in consuming they are consumed with terrors”. Psalm 73:19​

“TZADDI. Just art thou, O YAH VEH, and upright are Thy judgments”. Psalm 119:137

Trust you to come out with something like that! Wicked to destroy the wicked? Those children are nothing like that terrorist!

Many have lost a child last night and other members of their families also, and there are many in hospital, and you come out with something like that? You're disgusting Truster, You're hard and heartless!

This is the world, and the world is full of evil. This was a work of the devil the Prince of this world. God takes us out of this world and shows us a new and living way through Christ Jesus, a way of love, compassion, forgiveness and mercy. Not a way of terrorism!

I don't agree with Idol worship, or worshipping any human being, but I certainly wouldn't wish that on anyone. And I wouldn't call those children attacked, wicked! Those who are wicked are those who carry this out these terrorist atrocities!

By what you say Truster, you seem to be saying that terrorists who commit such acts, are doing the work of God, is that right?

Truster

"Therefore, the LORD who rules over all says, 'You have not listened to what I said. So I, the LORD, affirm that I will send for all the peoples of the north and my servant, King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. I will bring them against this land and its inhabitants and all the nations that surround it. I will utterly destroy this land, its inhabitants, and all the nations that surround it and make them everlasting ruins. I will make them objects of horror and hissing scorn. I will put an end to the sounds of joy and gladness, to the glad celebration of brides and grooms in these lands. I will put an end to the sound of people grinding meal. I will put an end to lamps shining in their houses. This whole area will become a desolate wasteland. These nations will be subject to the king of Babylon for seventy years." (Jeremiah 25:8-11​

Truster

Assyria, the club I use to vent my anger, is as good as dead, a cudgel with which I angrily punish. I sent him against a godless nation, I ordered him to attack the people with whom I was angry, to take plunder and to carry away loot, to trample them down like dirt in the streets. But he does not agree with this, his mind does not reason this way, for his goal is to destroy, and to eliminate many nations. Indeed, he says: "Are not my officials all kings? (Isaiah 10:5-8"​

Truster

"This is what the LORD says: "Because Judah has committed three covenant transgressions– make that four!– I will not revoke my decree of judgment. They rejected the LORD's law; they did not obey his commands. Their false gods, to which their fathers were loyal, led them astray. So I will set Judah on fire, and it will consume Jerusalem's fortresses." (Amos 2:4,5)​

Truster

The word of the LORD came to me: "Son of man, suppose a country sins against me by being unfaithful, and I stretch out my hand against it, cut off its bread supply, cause famine to come on it, and kill both people and animals. Even if these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they would save only their own lives by their righteousness, declares the sovereign LORD. "Suppose I were to send wild animals through the land and kill its children, leaving it desolate, without travelers due to the wild animals. Even if these three men were in it, as surely as I live, declares the sovereign LORD, they could not save their own sons or daughters; they would save only their own lives, and the land would become desolate. "Or suppose I were to bring a sword against that land and say, 'Let a sword pass through the land,' and I were to kill both people and animals. Even if these three men were in it, as surely as I live, declares the sovereign LORD, they could not save their own sons or daughters– they would save only their own lives. "Or suppose I were to send a plague into that land, and pour out my rage on it with bloodshed, killing both people and animals. Even if Noah, Daniel, and Job were in it, as surely as I live, declares the sovereign LORD, they could not save their own son or daughter; they would save only their own lives by their righteousness. "For this is what the sovereign LORD says: How much worse will it be when I send my four terrible judgments– sword, famine, wild animals, and plague– to Jerusalem to kill both people and animals! Yet some survivors will be left in it, sons and daughters who will be brought out. They will come out to you, and when you see their behavior and their deeds, you will be consoled about the catastrophe I have brought on Jerusalem– for everything I brought on it. They will console you when you see their behavior and their deeds, because you will know that it was not without reason that I have done everything which I have done in it, declares the sovereign LORD." (Ezekiel. 14:12-15:1)​

chair

I hate to say this, but the day somebody you personally know is hurt by terrorists is the day you will see what a jerk you have been.

Truster

Trust you to come out with something like that! Wicked to destroy the wicked? Those children are nothing like that terrorist!

Many have lost a child last night and other members of their families also, and there are many in hospital, and you come out with something like that? You're disgusting Truster, You're hard and heartless!

This is the world, and the world is full of evil. This was a work of the devil the Prince of this world. God takes us out of this world and shows us a new and living way through Christ Jesus, a way of love, compassion, forgiveness and mercy. Not a way of terrorism!

I don't agree with Idol worship, or worshipping any human being, but I certainly wouldn't wish that on anyone. And I wouldn't call those children attacked, wicked! Those who are wicked are those who carry this out these terrorist atrocities!

By what you say Truster, you seem to be saying that terrorists who commit such acts, are doing the work of God, is that right?

The world despises the thought of justice and judgement being the sole and sovereign right of the Eternal Almighty. This anger of yours is akin to that of Cain when his understanding and form of worship was not acceptable.

marhig

The world despises the thought of justice and judgement being the sole and sovereign right of the Eternal Almighty. This anger of yours is akin to that of Cain when his understanding and form of worship was not acceptable.

Judgement and justice, isn't a terrorist blowing up children! This is an act of Satan!

You have no understanding of the love of God.

Think of those families who have just lost someone, or of the little children and all those in hospital fighting for their lives, and the pain and and suffering that many families are going through because of the evil acts of terrorism, instead of coming out with your hateful rants!

Those born of God would be praying for these people, not calling them wicked and saying that this is an act of God! You sound like the terrorists who commit such acts!

Truster

Judgement and justice, isn't a terrorist blowing up children! This is an act of Satan!

You have no understanding of the love of God.

Think of those families who have just lost someone, or of the little children and all those in hospital fighting for their lives, and the pain and and suffering that many families are going through because of the evil acts of terrorism, instead of coming out with your hateful rants!

Those born of God would be praying for these people, not calling them wicked and saying that this is an act of God! You sound like the terrorists who commit such acts!

So you didn't understand the scriptures.

marhig

So you didn't understand the scriptures.
You don't know God, so you will never understand his scriptures!

This is how Christ Jesus judges and puts to death the wicked!

Isaiah 11

But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

You are heartless to say what you have said when children have just died at the hands of a terrorist. Jesus loves children, you don't have the love of Christ in you!

Truster

You don't know God, so you will never understand his scriptures!

This is how Christ Jesus judges and puts to death the wicked!

Isaiah 11

But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

You are heartless to say what you have said when children have just died at the hands of a terrorist. Jesus loves children, you don't have the love of Christ in you!

You approve of idolatry and you deny the Eternal the Right to judge idolators, because it doesn't meet with the idolatrous image you have of the Eternal Almighty.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

So we deserved 9-11?

marhig

You approve of idolatry and you deny the Eternal the Right to judge idolators, because it doesn't meet with the idolatrous image you have of the Eternal Almighty.
You have no idea of the love of God. As I said, Jesus loves little children, you condone killing them. You don't have him in your heart.
You call terrorism an act of God that's just so wrong, if you believe that, then you have no idea of who God is.

You're just as bad as the terrorists who think that they are killing for God. Yet they are listening to their father the devil. Who Jesus called a liar and a murderer from the beginning! May God forgive you. You are a foolish heartless man!

Think of the pain and suffering many are going through today, many have lost their children and other members of their families. Think of them, instead of spewing the hatred that is in your heart from your mouth! You glorify terrorism!

Terrorism is not of God, it is an act of Satan!

Truster

You have no idea of the love of God. As I said, Jesus loves little children, you condone killing them. You don't have him in your heart.
You call terrorism an act of God that's just so wrong, if you believe that, then you have no idea of who God is.

You're just as bad as the terrorists who think that they are killing for God. Yet they are listening to their father the devil. Who Jesus called a liar and a murderer from the beginning! May God forgive you. You are a foolish heartless man!

Think of the pain and suffering many are going through today, many have lost their children and other members of their families. Think of them, instead of spewing the hatred that is in your heart from your mouth! You glorify terrorism!

Terrorism is not of God, it is an act of Satan!

Yah Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. Prov 16:4

For when they shall say peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them (I Thessalonians 5:3).

marhig

Yah Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. Prov 16:4

For when they shall say peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them (I Thessalonians 5:3).
This world is full of evil. The world is evil and Satan has control of those in darkness who live by the will of the flesh. But God still loves them and wants them back, and that's why he sent his son, to save as many in the world as he could through preaching the word of truth, and showing us a new and living way. A way of love, mercy and forgiveness.

Thats why God wants us to come out from among them. He wants us to come out from the world and to know him. To come from darkness to light, from death to life, and to love and care for even those the hate us. And this is only possible through Christ by the love of God.

To say that the murder of children by a terrorist, is an act of God is sick! You've come here and said this the day after they have been murdered! Your not right in the head or heart!

Thou shalt not kill, means just that! It doesn't mean go and blow up children in a concert!

Jesus said, those without sin cast the first stone, we are not without sin, and we should not put our hand to taking the life of another.

God gave life, and only God should take life, not any man!

Truster

So we deserved 9-11?

PS referring to this event as 9/11 distracts us from the target itself. It was a Temple built unto Mammon. It was The World Trade Centre. The City of New York has songs written boasting of itself. "I love NY" ? "I want to be a part of it"? A city that is so steeped in sin "it doesn't sleep"?

The judgement was a call to repentance, but it has been completely ignored. In fact the general consensus when judgement falls is the boast that the people will not allow the judgement to affect them is a provocation to further judgement.

Truster

This world is full of evil. The world is evil and Satan has control of those in darkness who live by the will of the flesh. But God still loves them and wants them back, and that's why he sent his son, to save as many in the world as he could through preaching the word of truth, and showing us a new and living way. A way of love, mercy and forgiveness.

Thats why God wants us to come out from among them. He wants us to come out from the world and to know him. To come from darkness to light, from death to life, and to love and care for even those the hate us. And this is only possible through Christ by the love of God.

To say that the murderer of children by a terrorist, is an act of God is sick! You've come here and said this the day after they have been murdered! Your not right in the head or heart!

Thou shalt not kill, means just that! It doesn't mean go and blow up children in a concert!

Jesus said, those without sin cast the first stone, we are not without sin, and we should not put our hand to taking the life of another.

God gave life, and only God should take life, not any man!

Your form of religion does not require a person to worship in spirit or in truth. All you do is worship from the flesh and in lies.

Truster

When good or bad news is heard. The very first thought you have denotes whether you worship in spirit and in truth… or not.

To whom do you give honour, power and glory. Yah Veh Elohim or Satan?