ECT WHY THE VAIL ??

DAN P

Paul was saved though the same Gospel I was.

You claim the Lord gave him another gospel to preach other than the one Paul was saved by.

Ridiculous Madism.

LA

Hi and Paul was saved under the same GOSPEL as you , and IF that is true name that gospel with a verse !!

And explain Acts 9:6 and 1 Cor 12:3 and explain the PATTERN of his salvation in 1 Tim 1:16 and if you can not , you are fibbing !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and Paul was saved under the same GOSPEL as you , and IF that is true name that gospel with a verse !!

And explain Acts 9:6 and 1 Cor 12:3 and explain the PATTERN of his salvation in 1 Tim 1:16 and if you can not , you are fibbing !!

dan p

Matthew 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

There you have an example of Him being called Lord by the lost.

So what then is the following referring to?

1 Corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

To the saved. But also, to another; just as important issue.

The issue he is addressing...

12:15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

12:16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

12:21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

12:25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

In their looking down their haughty noses at those members of the Body (who, like them; had called on the Lord, but who) they considered not of their fool number - in doing so; they were basically calling the Lord Hinself: accursed.

And that is not...of the Spirit.

That is their own...speaking.

Obviously, the Apostle Paul himself would not have been very popular with one or another of the various sects, ever commending themselves within their own number, that Christianity is ever so over crowded with.

2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

DAN P

Matthew 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

There you have an example of Him being called Lord by the lost.

So what then is the following referring to?

1 Corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

To the saved. But also, to another; just as important issue.

The issue he is addressing...

12:15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

12:16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

12:21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

12:25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

In their looking down their haughty noses at those members of the Body (who, like them; had called on the Lord, but who) they considered not of their fool number - in doing so; they were basically calling the Lord Hinself: accursed.

And that is not...of the Spirit.

That is their own...speaking.

Obviously, the Apostle Paul himself would not have been very popular with one or another of the various sects, ever commending themselves within their own number, that Christianity is ever so over crowded with.

2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Hi and what you has written is DRIBBLE to me !!

But impresse me and Ezplain 1 Cor 12:3 and is part of the Pattern found in 1 Tim 1:16 !!

There is a PATTERN of the Holy Spirit and it beings in 1 Cor 12:3 !!

Paul was at least 2 times , so what is your PATTERN since you believe in PATTERNS ??

dan p

Danoh

Hi and what you has written is DRIBBLE to me !!

But impresse me and Ezplain 1 Cor 12:3 and is part of the Pattern found in 1 Tim 1:16 !!

There is a PATTERN of the Holy Spirit and it beings in 1 Cor 12:3 !!

Paul was at least 2 times , so what is your PATTERN since you believe in PATTERNS ??

dan p

It is dribble to you because it is advanced Mid-Acts study.

Lol - your kind are ever still stuck in fighting with others over what's "not for us" double exclamation point, and how lost everyone but your kind, is, and how they must prove their salvation to your kind exactly as your kind have decreed it.

Try posting something other than your same old same old still stuck in MAD 101 :chuckle:

DAN P

It is dribble to you because it is advanced Mid-Acts study.

Lol - your kind are ever still stuck in fighting with others over what's "not for us" double exclamation point, and how lost everyone but your kind, is, and how they must prove their salvation to your kind exactly as your kind have decreed it.

Try posting something other than your same old same old still stuck in MAD 101 :chuckle:

Hi and no matter what clues I give you , you will answer , NOR do you try , O WELL !!

And you believe in PATTERNS ??

I gave you half of the PATTERN in 1COR 12:3 and are blind like the Acts 2 and will remain a BABE IN CHRIST < O WELL !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and no matter what clues I give you , you will answer , NOR do you try , O WELL !!

And you believe in PATTERNS ??

I gave you half of the PATTERN in 1COR 12:3 and are blind like the Acts 2 and will remain a BABE IN CHRIST < O WELL !!

dan p

No one owes you an answer.

Take that how you will.

For will...you will :chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not at all sharing what God has taught is what we share ! I was just saying condemning folks to eternal condemnation is God's place not ours.

You read something into my post which is not there.

Your own theology suggested it, not me.

LA

dodge

You read something into my post which is not there.

Your own theology suggested it, not me.

LA

post #49

Your claim that you are in the body of Christ is false.

LA

I did not read anything other than what you said.

You do know the opposite of telling the truth is simply a lie.

My theology is sound but yours looks pretty skewed.

Danoh

post #49

LA

A fight.
A fight.
A fight about who's right.

:chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since Israel will be grafted back in according to Paul the olive tree analogy is relevant . What is irrelevant is the false doctrine of MAD.

Indeed.

The gospel which saved Paul, was the same gospel Paul preached to others even to this very day.

The gospel is an everlasting gospel, it never changes.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
Gal 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
Gal 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sick.

Paul is one of the elect in the olive tree.

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Why are you not?

It is because you deny and avoid the outpouring of the Holy Spirit which began on the day of Pentecost (Acts ch 2 all)

LA

LA, I believe that is God's call not ours.

Not at all sharing what God has taught is what we share ! I was just saying condemning folks to eternal condemnation is God's place not ours.

post #49

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
Not at all. There is one Gospel. There is the matter of what happens when that gen of Israel responds to it, but there is no change about its essential doctrine.
There's more than one gospel in the Bible and it's so easily shown in one verse alone (Galatians 2:7 KJV). If you want more proof that there is more than one: Acts 2:38 KJV does not equal 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV anymore than Acts 10:35 KJV equals Titus 3:5 KJV. And the reason that Christ was raised from the dead is different too! To Israel: Acts 2:30 KJV. To us: Romans 4:25 KJV. And as to the atonement, even the timing of when it is applied is different. For Israel it will be applied Acts 3:19-21 KJV, but to us, it is now Romans 5:11 KJV. You can't make things that are different the same no matter how hard you try. Now, stop resisting the truth and instead acknowledge it/approve things that are excellent!

glorydaz

There's more than one gospel in the Bible and it's so easily shown in one verse alone (Galatians 2:7 KJV). If you want more proof that there is more than one: Acts 2:38 KJV does not equal 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV anymore than Acts 10:35 KJV equals Titus 3:5 KJV. And the reason that Christ was raised from the dead is different too! To Israel: Acts 2:30 KJV. To us: Romans 4:25 KJV. And as to the atonement, even the timing of when it is applied is different. For Israel it will be applied Acts 3:19-21 KJV, but to us, it is now Romans 5:11 KJV. You can't make things that are different the same no matter how hard you try. Now, stop resisting the truth and instead acknowledge it/approve things that are excellent!

:first:

DAN P

Sick.

Paul is one of the elect in the olive tree.

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Why are you not?

It is because you deny and avoid the outpouring of the Holy Spirit which began on the day of Pentecost (Acts ch 2 all)

LA

Hi and Rom 11:25 REFUTES yout defected thinks !!

The first verb in Rom 11:25 is SHALL BE SAVED ? SOZO which is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD !!

Does this then mean we are saved by GRAFTING or Saved by the BLOOD of Christ ??

When if GRAFTED in can also be BROKEN off in verse 21 ??

So are we saved by GRAFTING or SAVED by the BLOOD OF Christ ??

dan p