Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Until recently I've had you on Ignore for forever, so I really wouldn't know and couldn't care less how you two got on. But I watched her do it to person after person who treated her fairly -- myself included -- UNTIL they screwed up and told her they support the military, belong to some denomination or other, believe Paul was inspired, believe the Watchtower is of Satan, or believe in the Trinity, all of which she takes offense at. That's when she turned on them, without fail.

Don't bother replying, I won't see it.

I am sorry to disappoint you but I don't compromise my faith. My commitment is to my Lord, Jesus. If what you say does not harmonize with His word, I will say so. You call that back stubbing? then so be it.

good day.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Until recently I've had you on Ignore for forever, so I really wouldn't know and couldn't care less how you two got on. But I watched her do it to person after person who treated her fairly -- myself included -- UNTIL they screwed up and told her they support the military, belong to some denomination or other, believe Paul was inspired, believe the Watchtower is of Satan, or believe in the Trinity, all of which she takes offense at. That's when she turned on them, without fail.

Don't bother replying, I won't see it.
So what? When you see something you typically misinterpret it. :doh: