What God Requires For Our Salvation

Robert Pate

Banned
[FONT="]According to this scripture Rom 5:19, how may obeyed to make others Righteous ?[/FONT]

"But as many as received him, to them he gave the power to become the Sons of God, even to them that believe upon his name" John 1:12.

Only those that receive and believe will be saved.

beloved57

"But as many as received him, to them he gave the power to become the Sons of God, even to them that believe upon his name" John 1:12.

Whats the matter you scared ?

According to this scripture Rom 5:19, how many obeyed to make others Righteous ?

beloved57

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 1 John 3:9 ; you have to obey the gospel

Obey Jesus Christ

[FONT=&quot]According to this scripture [/FONT]Rom 5:19[FONT=&quot], how many obeyed to make others Righteous ?[/FONT]

Robert Pate

Banned
You have to be born again 5 'Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. John 3:5-7 That is to be born of God

Obey Jesus Christ

We are born again when we receive Christ as our savior, Galatians 3:2.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Jesus said to be born of water and the Spirit.

Robert Pate

Banned
Don't you believe and teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways? Yes or No

Salvation has been provided for all by the doing and the dying of Jesus. You will perish in your sins because you have rejected God's great free gift of salvation.

beloved57

Salvation has been provided for all by the doing and the dying of Jesus. You will perish in your sins because you have rejected God's great free gift of salvation.

Again You don't believe that Christ is a Saviour. You teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways unsaved.

Ben Masada

What God Requires for Our Salvation.

To listen to "Moses" aka the Law. That's in Luke 16:29-31. If you think I am saying this because I am Jewish, read the quote. Myself, I find it very hard to believe that a Hellenist gospel writer could commit that blunder. And he was a daily companion of Paul in his missionary trips. It must have been a mistake! What do you think?

beloved57

To listen to "Moses" aka the Law. That's in Luke 16:29-31. If you think I am saying this because I am Jewish, read the quote. Myself, I find it very hard to believe that a Hellenist gospel writer could commit that blunder. And he was a daily companion of Paul in his missionary trips. It must have been a mistake! What do you think?

Should we listen to the golden calf the jews worshipped?

Ben Masada

What my God required for Salvation, His Son the Lord Jesus Christ fulfilled the requirement, and so everyone He lived and died for are saved by what He did for them !

According to the gospel of Jesus which was the Tanach, no one could die for the sins of another. (Ezekiel 18:3,20; Jeremiah 31:30)Since Jesus came to fulfill the Law and the Prophets down to the letter, to say that he died for the salvation of another, you are implying that he was a liar.

beloved57

According to the gospel of Jesus which was the Tanach, no one could die for the sins of another. (Ezekiel 18:3,20; Jeremiah 31:30)Since Jesus came to fulfill the Law and the Prophets down to the letter, to say that he died for the salvation of another, you are implying that he was a liar.

Don't your gospel believe in golden calf worship?

COGTHW

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. John 1:17

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

COGTHW

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:6 , iniquity=wrong doing, sins.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Robert Pate

Banned
That's a lie, those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies rejecting God and hating God Rom 5:10

You are unteachable.

The scripture plainly says... "When we were enemies" Past tence. Means before we were saved we were enemies of God.