The Real Problem With Religion

Truster

Those that were saved on the day of Pentecost believed and had faith because they heard and believed the Gospel. Some of them had participated in the crucifixion of Christ, Acts 2:36. Were those that had crucified Christ God's people?

They trusted because they had been converted.

You seem to be confusing the words believed and had faith again Roberto. You can't just "eeny meeny miny moe" them you know!

Zeke

Yet 1Cor 13:1-13 doesn't. care about proper english from a braggart only silence and a open heart that doesn't smell like rotten flesh trying to resurrect itself every other word, the spirit is the teacher through revelations and expreince not some dogma trainer who reeks of various odors coming out of that white washed tomb.

Brother Ducky

Universalism teaches that all men will be saved irrespective of faith or unbelief. The bible teaches that those who believe will be saved while those who don't will be lost. I am the first person to admit that faith is the gift of God so at the end of the day all the glory goes back to God. We are saved by grace thru faith and not of ourselves it is the gift of God.

Then in what way is Jesus the savior of the world?

Robert Pate

Banned
They trusted because they had been converted.

You seem to be confusing the words believed and had faith again Roberto. You can't just "eeny meeny miny moe" them you know!

Oh! You mean they were saved before they were saved? What about those that had participated in the crucifixion of Christ, Acts 2:36? Were they God's people?

Epoisses

What the Bible actually teaches is that those that are saved, will trust. Trust is the fruit. Salvation the propagating plant. Your doctrinal stance puts fruit before the propagating plant. Have you ever seen a field of corn with no stalks? Or an orchard of apples with no trees?

Me neither...

Belief is presented as a command 10 times to every one time it is presented as a gift. Your theology goes against the men who actually taught the gospel.

Truster

Belief is presented as a command 10 times to every one time it is presented as a gift. Your theology goes against the men who actually taught the gospel.

Belief is just one of three English words used to mis-translate one Hebrew and one Greek word. If you knew how ridiculous your word usage is you'd stop talking and typing. One moment you say faith, then believe, the belief and then trust...and on you go like a parrot with no comprehension.

Epoisses

Belief is just one of three English words used to mis-translate one Hebrew and one Greek word. If you knew how ridiculous your word usage is you'd stop talking and typing. One moment you say faith, then believe, the belief and then trust...and on you go like a parrot with no comprehension.

It's the same thing Reformed drug addict with a damaged brain.

Truster

Oh! You mean they were saved before they were saved? What about those that had participated in the crucifixion of Christ, Acts 2:36? Were they God's people?

When you flick the switch and a light comes on. Is the lamp itself responsible for the electric supply that makes it shine? Or is the switch responsible? Neither actually it is the power that makes the lamp shine. Take away the power and both lamp and switch are useless. Trust is that power and until supplied to man then that man is in the dark.

Epoisses

When you flick the switch and a light comes on. Is the lamp itself responsible for the electric supply that makes it shine? Or is the switch responsible? Neither actually it is the power that makes the lamp shine. Take away the power and both lamp and switch are useless. Trust is that power and until supplied to man then that man is in the dark.

No the power is grace you moron. The switch is faith and the light is love.

Truster

It's the same thing Reformed drug addict with a damaged brain.

It would be an easy thing to explain Schrödinger's equation to you, because it is of man. Spiritual things however, will never be clear to you, nor accepted by you.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".

Truster

No the power is grace you moron. The switch is faith and the light is love.

Moron is a compliment I thank you for:

But Elohim hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and Elohim hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

Epoisses

Moron is a compliment I thank you for:

But Elohim hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and Elohim hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

Us layman call him Jesus moron! I have to say God's name in just the right way or I won't be saved, lol

Truster

Us layman call him Jesus moron! I have to say God's name in just the right way or I won't be saved, lol

Not true. I am saved and so I address Him as I have been taught:

I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

Truster

I knew him when you were still getting high on the corner of Broad street.

Correction. You knew "of" Him. That is the general revelation that Paul speaks of in Romans 1. It leaves you inexcusable and also subject to the false worship of the True Elohim Yah Veh.

Robert Pate

Banned
Truster.

Are you saved by the doing and the dying of Jesus, or are you saved because you had a religious experience?

Robert Pate

Banned
The problem with religion is that it doesnt believe that Christ's Blood alone saved them He died for, but it teaches man must do something to get saved !

God did not do a secret thing in his Son Jesus Christ. What he did he did for the whole world to see and believe.

No response to Christ and his Gospel is a response that will send you to hell.