Muslim Bakers and Photographers

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What's to address? In biblical days girls often times married young out of necessity.

Just as young as the Muslims did. Right, aCW?

Was it necessary that 6 year old Aisha marry 49 year old Mo (may pi...)?

Was it necessary for any little Jewish girl?

In Talmudic and Medieval times the father had the power of jurisdiction to marry off his young daughter from the day she was born until she reached age 12

On a side note: Did you see in the news where an Iranian woman was threatened to be ejected from the Rio Olympics for holding up this sign?

f85e1f855aa6a463eb40d2a14da7eb13

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/o...an-fan-take-down-sign-or-leave-194533334.html

Why do you defend a misogynist religion anna?

I think that woman is awesome.

Arthur Brain

And our next contestant on "Indoctrinate that child to the ways of homosexuality" is my good friend Sandy.

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You will never and I repeat never tell a child that homosexuality is wrong.

In other words neutral like some people prefer vanilla ice cream while others prefer chocolate?

Impressionable 11 year old girl:

"Aunt Sandy, I like this boy, but have the same feeling for a girl. Which should I pursue or should I just admit that I'm a bisexual?"

Aunt Sandy's reply:

"Uncle aCW, I've just read 'Creativity Movement's manifesto and they seeem like a bunch of sick, whacked out white supremacist nutters, yet I've heard you hold admiration for some of their views. Why is that?"

See how easy this is aCW?

When you get around to pulling up our original then let me know...

Arthur Brain

No need to, as my point has been made loud and clear with two of TOL's homosexual activists.

And this concludes yet another episode of "Indoctrinating children to the ways of homosexuality".

All that's been made 'loud and clear' is that you've copped out once again. You said you were going to pull up the relevant exchange and either can't or chose against it. It's pathetic aCW. If you never intended to show our exchange you shouldn't have offered to show the thing. A complete backfire on you dingbat as I was happy enough for anyone to see it.

MrDante

So that you can blow a smokescreen over the fact that both Islam and your beloved LGBTQ movement embrace sex with children?

There were exceptions in the Old Testament for young people marrying, but they weren't acts of perversion like you defend.

God set the standard for marriage in Genesis (no mention of children marrying, only men and women).

How about you start "condemning" your own movement for promoting adult-child sex and then we can talk about the exceptions God made for the Israelites in regards to marriage in the Old Testament?

7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.

http://www.rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm

I went hunting for this but couldn't find much about it. Apparently the first reference to this "platform" was in a video series called The Gay Agenda released by the Family Research Council in 1992. The video series attributed this "platform" to the National Coalition of Gay Organizations but there is no historical record of such an organization ever existing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Uncle aCW, I've just read 'Creativity Movement's manifesto and they seeem like a bunch of sick, whacked out white supremacist nutters, ...

I acknowledged that to you and zoo22 (RIP) when their background was brought to my attention, (but then that was many many bottles of booze ago for you wasn't it?) That doesn't mean that the Congressional Record about Martin Luther King Jr. (who some speculate had a homosexual relationship with his close aide Bayard Rustin) that was posted on their website isn't true.

It's only 6 months away until I reopen the "Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr." thread again Art, I'm certain that your lame posts next January will be as lame as they've been in the past.

Now run along and go torch some reparative therapy clinics...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I went hunting for this but couldn't find much about it.

So did the guy who is 'married' to a man who had his genitals mutilated to become a pretend woman.

Apparently the first reference to this "platform" was in a video series called The Gay Agenda released by the Family Research Council in 1992. The video series attributed this "platform" to the National Coalition of Gay Organizations but there is no historical record of such an organization ever existing.

Maybe those aliens from outer space carried it off?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So it seems that Muslim owned businesses are not in the habit of discriminating

While it is an evolving religion (what do you expect when it's false prophet (may pi...) was not only a pedophile, a thief and a murderer, but a homosexual as well) I still don't think that many homosexuals are ready to take on a religion that tosses homosexuals off of buildings.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

What's to address? In biblical days girls often times married young out of necessity.

Just as young as the Muslims did. Right, aCW?

anna, you really need to pay closer attention to your typographical errors: That should have read

Just as young as the Muslims currently do.

childbride2.jpg

http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/06/german-court-applies-sharia-to-child-marriage/

The girl above is 14, that's ancient by Muhammad's (may pi...) standards.

Arthur Brain

I acknowledged that to you and zoo22 (RIP) when their background was brought to my attention, (but then that was many many bottles of booze ago for you wasn't it?) That doesn't mean that the Congressional Record about Martin Luther King Jr. (who some speculate had a homosexual relationship with his close aide Bayard Rustin) that was posted on their website isn't true.

It's only 6 months away until I reopen the "Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr." thread again Art, I'm certain that your lame posts next January will be as lame as they've been in the past.

Well no, you acknowledged the source as you had no choice once it was undeniable but nobody forced you to express admiration for the very same, as you did. Not only are you lax where it comes to vetting your source material, you're equally lax when it comes to your own posting history...

Have one too many white wine spritzers when venerating good ole 'Creativity movement' Connie?

You really are one picnic short of a hamper...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

anna, you really need to pay closer attention to your typographical errors: That should have read

childbride2.jpg

http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/06/german-court-applies-sharia-to-child-marriage/

The girl above is 14, that's ancient by Muhammad's (may pi...) standards.
Let's see, that would be one year off Phil Robertson's recommendation, right aCW?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well no, you acknowledged the source as you had no choice once it was undeniable but nobody forced you to express admiration for the very same, as you did. Not only are you lax where it comes to vetting your source material, you're equally lax when it comes to your own posting history...

Have one too many white wine spritzers when venerating good ole 'Creativity movement' Connie?

You really are one picnic short of a hamper...

Since we're talking about racists and anti Semitics, let's play that little game that you failed so badly at earlier this evening:

The Founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger was both a racist and a Jew hater.

92b9e1c4a8416819b49f325a0223ed8c.jpg

Tell us that Margaret Sanger and her fellow racists and Jew haters are a bunch of pathetic losers that are responsible for the murder of millions of black babies here in the US.

Art's reply:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

And right around the age of homosexual icons Harvey Milk and Terry Bean's boyfriends.

:chuckle: You're so predictable.

Face it, your argument fails... thanks to your good friend Phil Robertson.

You can't have a thread about pedophilia and pederasty without giving credit to the movement that founded the North American Man Boy Love Association anna.

antinuk1cs.jpg

(I wonder if I'd mentioned that NAMBLA marched in 'gay' pride parades up until the time that it was discovered that it was really bad PR for the homosexual movement?)

Did you know that NAMBLA marched in 'gay' pride parades anna up until the time that it was discovered that it was really bad PR for the homosexual movement?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A translation...
I don't conform to anyone on here.
That's Cruc telling you he doesn't feel the need to fit in with a group.

I am my own mind and person.
Doubles down, in case you missed it.

Sometimes I agree with a woman, or a man, or a liberal, or a conservative.
Not that he can't see the value in other people, if they agree with him.

Leading to an inadvertently naked profession of insecurity:
But not 100%,
Of course not.

because I am honest-
Right. It's the people who don't agree with you who are all dishonest.

I'm not a tool like you and certain others who needs to be secured with a crowd :wave:
Because, you know, people who aren't like him are tools who need the herd. He's waaaay too cool for that. :plain:

And for the record, there are people on here that I enjoy and who enjoy me, it just depends on the subject.
And back to let you know he isn't an unappreciated loner. "People" are out there who enjoy him.

And I also find it humorous that some of you always feel the need to bring up popularity, 'thanks' count, anon anon.
Except popularity is really what most of his post is about. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When Art Brain returns to defend racist/Jew hater Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, I'll remind him that the Nazi's not only admired the works of Sanger, but had a good friend in Islam.

nazi1.jpg

Arthur Brain

Since we're talking about racists and anti Semitics, let's play that little game that you failed so badly at earlier this evening:

The Founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger was both a racist and a Jew hater.

92b9e1c4a8416819b49f325a0223ed8c.jpg

Tell us that Margaret Sanger and her fellow racists and Jew haters are a bunch of pathetic losers that are responsible for the murder of millions of black babies here in the US.

Art's reply:

I wasn't playing a game. I was addressing your failure to make good on your proposal to link to your own table of contents whereby anything I'd said could be up for public scrutiny. I was happy enough for you to post the link and you bottled out of it.

It's not a 'game' to point out that you express admiration for a pathetic little nutball group called 'creativity movement' and use such as source material for your stupid little threads.

Get a grip, get a brain, then get a life.

Calling you a schmuck is just too much of a compliment now...

:doh: