ECT The whole Tribulation period is the wrath of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear steko,

I will not become entrenched in this discrepancy, but I can say that none of us really know some of the things that are still of God to know, and for us not to know until the day Jesus returns. Then we will know the mystery of God that shall be finished {See Rev. 10:7 KJV}. That's all I will say for now. It's best!!

God Be With You Wholeheartedly,

Michael

Okay, Michael.
Thanks for your input.

john w

Hall of Fame
It was rhetorical.

You Darby followers aren't very bright. I guess the next time I ask a rhetorical question, I'll have to put (rhetorical) in parenthesis, so you Darby followers can follow what's going on, and not be so confused.......After reading what you just posted, you've been so brainwashed by the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, you should just start all over again from scratch.

Vs.

"How many unbelievers have you won over to Christ by calling them names?"-anti Semite, actress Tellalie

"Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong..."-Craigee Tet.

"In other words, no one ever achieves the 100% objective truth understanding of the Bible.Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do. I simply state what I have been taught, and what I believe is the objective truth of the Bible.You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar."-Tet.

"The only thing you are interested in is personal attacks against me."-Tellalie

vs.

No attacks, insults, name calling, huh actress?

"Well, then that means you are dumber than a mentally challenged saved person. "-Tet. to me

"From my perspective, I see the majority of MADists as believers brainwashed..."-Tellalie

“MAD…scrambling like cockroaches….”-Tellalie

"because of the jerk you really are."-Wimpy Craigie Jo Tet.

“Blaise Pascal died in 1662, which was about 200 years before Darby invented dispensationalism. If Pascal would have lived long enough to see the invention of dispensationalism, there is little doubt dispensationalism would have went straight up to number one on his list of things that make people stupid.My proof: read any post by Johnny W….Nope, the only "dumbing down of minds" are the people who have been brainwashed by the teachings of Darby, Scofield, Chafter, Bulliinger, Anderson, and Stam."-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

"Slick Willy and Slick Nicky...mystery boy...Johnny W the Dance Director...MADists are stupid....MAD is a cancer....dispensationalism is anti-Christ.."-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

"Tell me Willy, did you know that Ruckman your KJV hero has divorced twice and remarried twice? "-Tellalie.

"What's the matter Johnny, did that trailer park question upset you?"-Tellalie

Take another bow, you flaming actress, whited wall, obsessed psychopath, and tell all of TOL which side of that little weasel face, you want slapped. Go ahead, sweetie...

john w

Hall of Fame
I was referring to the events that took place in 70AD.

You know that, but because you can't defend your Dispensationalism with scripture, you now do the same thing Little Johnny does.
And what is that, little arms Craigie? Not answer an anti-Semite, and hater of all dispies, who will not tell us who this "everyone" was, that allegedly saw an invisible, un-physical Saviour, return in AD 70, little chin boy, even though he has had 3 years to identify them, along with the infallible teachers, these "bunch of men," which you claim, on record, taught you AD 70-ism/Preterism?
What's the problem, admitted hater of the Jewish people, and accuser of the brethren?

SaulToPaul 2

And what is that, little arms Craigie? Not answer an anti-Semite, and hater of all dispies, who will not tell us who this "everyone" was, that allegedly saw an invisible, un-physical Saviour, return in AD 70, little chin boy?

What's the problem, admitted hater of the Jewish people, and accuser of the brethren?

Since when is 5'10", 172 lbs, "little".
I don't understand it, saint john.

(saint john is actually 172.222 lbs)

john w

Hall of Fame
Where in the Bible do we find this 2,000 year (and still counting) delay?

Also, what was the reason for this alleged delay?

Wherein the bible do we find "AD 70," a, what, 6000, 60,0000, ................year delay, from the promise of a redeemer, in Genesis, to its fulfillment?

Produce, where, in the bible, when a specific prophecy is given, where the associated time period, for its specific fulfillment, is given-every prophecy.

Where, in the bible, do we find this 30/40 year delay, until AD 70,
in which people were "technically saved," but not completely, like being "technically pregnant."

Do be a dear, sweetie.

SaulToPaul 2

Where, in the bible, do we find this 30/40 year delay, until AD 70,
in which people were "technically saved," but not completely, like being "technically pregnant."

Do be a dear, sweetie.

Per Tet:

Before 70ad, they were saved, but not technically. That's why they needed the seal.
After 70ad, they were saved technically. That's why we don't have the seal today.

john w

Hall of Fame
You guys claim to be followers of Paul, you guys go on and on about how Paul was personally taught by Christ Jesus, but then you make Paul out to be an idiot.

Paul wasn't an idiot. Paul knew he was living in the culmination of the ages.

And you, accuser of the brethren, satanically assert that....

"The Apostle Paul was the biggest anti-Semite there ever was..."

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...sm-so-impossible/page41&p=4703858#post4703858

Post #611.

Paul also said the following:...............

Romans 9 KJV
1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2 that I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4 who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 5 whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen

You want us to believe that Paul had no idea what he was talking about.

You, on directives from your daddy, the devil, want us to believe that Paul was an anti-Semite, hater of the Jews, his "kinsmen according to the flesh," as you hate them.

Habitual liar, anti-Semite, who accuses all dispies of being anti-Christ.

Sssssssssssssssssssssss..............

john w

Hall of Fame
You're my favorite Dispy.

Even though he is anti-Christ, sweetie, as are all dispies, according to you?:

"All dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Tellalie

"Darby followers don't believe that. Darby followers claim there will be animal sacrifices for sin in the future.You are anti-Christ when it comes to what was accomplished at the cross."-Tellalie

john w

Hall of Fame

You need professional help.

An obsessed psychopath makes this statement. And it's one of his stock stumpers, Catholic "Hail Mary's," when he is getting picked apart, as he said it to me, and 5 other dispies.

Pathetic loser.

john w

Hall of Fame
Per Tet:

Before 70ad, they were saved, but not technically. That's why they needed the seal.
After 70ad, they were saved technically. That's why we don't have the seal today.

You are technically correct, Mayor, but in denial, as "land" does not "technically" mean "land," and "new heavens and new earth," technically means "Fulfilled in Christ," or "The New Covenant," as it doesn't matter, it's not important, you see, well, uh, urr, and you should not be so brainwashed, and call others names, per Craigie, like I do, and you should answer Craigie's questions, as not one dispie, in the history of the world, can do it.....For the love of Mike, call the man, Hank Hanegraaf, since he is infallible, according to Craigie, and just do it!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Since when is 5'10", 172 lbs, "little".
I don't understand it, saint john.

(saint john is actually 172.222 lbs)
Craigie is your typical "I am a victim," "everyone is picking on me," lacking confidence, troll, who, in reaction to being beaten up both physically, and mentally, some time in his life, now "takes it out" on others, through the "protection" of the world wide net, attempting to restore his lacking confidence/self esteem, by acting like a tough "guy" on the net, where no one can meet him, "face to face," and beat him up, again. it's quite weighty.

No charge on this analysis, obsessed psychopath Craigie; but know, going forward, that I charge $200 a day, plus expenses, weasel.

Status
Not open for further replies.