I think I am starting my fourth year

how is it going?

I am still learning

don't you miss talking to yourself?

I like dialogue

that is hard to come by

they just want to tell you something

you have a problem listening

this is true but the whole point of this to let others know what I have learned about the apocalypse

it doesn't fit what they know

what they think they know

that goes for you as well

yes but my interpretation is based on numbers and colors

so?

they don't need interpretation

do all the bibles agree

yes, it may be the only thing they all agree on

interesting

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
numbers and colors
A Reliable Means
of interpreting the Apocalypse. Finding the same numbers and colors that fit historical events can confirm the fulfillment of prophecy. They must fit. Not just a few but many if not all. History alone can validate prophecy. The future cannot be trusted. We are not prophets.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
wake up
A Different
translation may be as important as a different interpretation. Are you going to watch for signs? Are you going to wake up and change your ways? Can you trust your interpretation? Can you trust the bible translation you are using? Test it all. You are being tested. Is that word in your bible?
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the Apocalypse
A Revelation
that the time is near. The time was near for the first coming 2000 years ago. The time is now near for the second. All the signs are there. Are you ready? You may now have time to reflect. Use it. There is not much future left.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
to hell with the people
A Smaller Church
is necessary to protect the Truth. Who can be saved without a place to go to find the Truth. Mercy mercy mercy will save no one who hasn't repented. Who hasn't admitted to being wrong. You should have known but made no effort to find the Truth, the Way, and Life.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
caution
A Commentary
by Victorinus modified by Jerome who was not happy with it. What he added and/or edited is not clear. It is possible that Victorinus was looking at a copy of the original Apocalypse and Jerome was not aware of this. This would also explain why so many were convinced it was not written by John the Apostle who may have added the churches at a later date.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
false prophets
A Cottage Industry
that is out of control. Private interpretation of what is written too often is predicting the future because they do not know how to read the past. Your interpretation belongs in the future only because it doesn't fit in history. Chances are you are not a prophet and need to limit yourself to history.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
John
A Great Bishop
at the end of the fourth century. The people loved John. Those in power not so much. It was suggested that the break between east and west started with John Chrysostom who found himself it a very difficult position. He recognized the authority of Rome.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it is being revealed
A Private Revelation
is being received by many in many different ways. What to do with it? Pass it on. It will not be well received but that should not stop you. You are not a prophet. You are just a messenger. Please don't shoot messengers. Just listen to what they have to say.
Home