Stupid Conversations Without The Holy Spirit

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hmmm, while you have certainly demonstrated the spirit which appears to be within you; it appears that the power behind the spirit you have revealed is not the Power of God but rather some other, shall we say, "alternative" power.

:thumb:

daqq

I said
lololo Does that really make any sense to you? You fit right in with this thread.

Lol, I said, you do not know what you said; for I told you what you said to me as I read your words, and in fact, I did not just say those things of myself but you prominently displayed them to me and I simply noted what came forth from you. Therefore I said, "Nineveh", ( :Nineveh: ), lololo. :chuckle:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol, I said, you do not know what you said; for I told you what you said to me as I read your words, and in fact, I did not just say those things of myself but you prominently displayed them to me and I simply noted what came forth from you. Therefore I said, "Nineveh", ( :Nineveh: ), lololo. :chuckle:

I said
lolololol You and ok doser are some of the best examples I could have asked for to prove the need for the OP.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
lolololol You and ok doser are some of the best examples I could have asked for to prove the need for the OP.

correction - your OPs are some of the best examples anyone could have asked for to prove the need for your periodic bannings :)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
correction - your OPs are some of the best examples anyone could have asked for to prove the need for your periodic bannings :)

I said
lololo I get banned because I try to feed you to much. But you have such along way to go I forget just how ignorant you really are. So I have to back up a little.

Mark 2:21-22
21 "No one sews a piece of unshrunk cloth on an old garment; or else the new piece pulls away from the old, and the tear is made worse.
22 "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine bursts the wineskins, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But new wine must be put into new wineskins."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
.... because you break the rules

you break the rules because you're ruled by pride and ego and emotion

I said
lololo I get banned because of long posts. Your pride and ego, and emotions is what drives you into being a heckler. Instead of a Christian.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
.... because you break the rules

I said
lololo I get banned because of long posts. Your pride and ego, and emotions is what drives you into being a heckler. Instead of a Christian. Don't try to project your sins on me. It won't work.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you could say - "you know, you're right - i am ruled by pride and ego and emotion"

but you won't because, well...

you know

I said
lolol You might be but I'm not. I'm ruled by the Holy Spirit. I prove it by sharing the verses He gives me to reply with. Its obvious you don't know the Holy Spirit because you never get any verses to share.
Here is a good lesson for you. The Holy Spirit won't lead someone with all them sins. Your living proof of that.
John 14:26-27
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lololol I was wondering. The Word says to do everything as though your doing it unto the Lord. The sarcasm, and insults. Is that the way you treat the Lord? Is that the kind or relationship you have with the Lord? Because that's the only kind of relationship I have seen out of you sense I've known you.

Col 3:23
23 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
now you know

you are not ruled by the Holy Spirit

you are led by satan

I said
ROFLOL Do you really think your own opinion is worth anything????

Rom 12:16-21
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.
18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
(NKJ)

Are you hungry? Or thirsty?