ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross Reference

I, I, I, I, my.

YOU heard (verb). YOU believed (verb). YOU placed (verb) YOUR faith (noun).

You, you, you, your. And all verbs about your alleged faith that was yours without God even giving it to you. All by your own will from your own unrenewed mind as your actions to allegedly save yourself.

Faith (noun) comes out of/from hearing (noun), which comes by means of the Word (noun) of God.

Funny, Jesus lived by the written word.

You did your own saving work by your own will and your own act of believing. Even your alleged "repentance" was something you did. Good job saving yourself.

There is no other way.

Repentance (noun) is granted by God.

Granted or do you do really want to say, "decreed"? If so then "Come, lets us reason together" was a lie. Interesting.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Theology Proper
(Probably) Christology
Anthropology Proper
Hamartiology
Ponerology
Soteriology
Eschatology
...and others

Those are the belief systems she's involved with? That's quite a collection. Gee, you MUST be fairly smart? Nah, I don't really believe that, I'm just kidding ya. You can take a joke, right?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Yes Nang, the Gospel IS Universal and meant for ALL of humanity. The only prerequisite is that we must first, hear the Gospel and place ALL our faith in Christ as our ONLY Savior.

Gross one: Hear (verb), place (verb), faith (noun of man's own, but also previously stated a verb).

Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Scripture: faith (noun), hearing (noun), hearing (noun), Word (noun) of God.

Gross one is doing his own saving. Scripture indicates nouns, all coming from God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Gross one: Hear (verb), place (verb), faith (noun of man's own, but also previously stated a verb).

Scripture: faith (noun), hearing (noun), hearing (noun), Word (noun) of God.

Gross one is doing his own saving. Scripture indicates nouns, all coming from God.

I'm fairly certain you're caught up in a "Maelstrom of an emotional breakdown?" Are you envisioning nouns and verbs the size of gigantic skyscrapers as we speak?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
There is no other way.

Yes, this is the diabolical mantra of the Pelagian Kenoticist Third Wave Charismatic Cultists. Save ones own self by one's own works while denying the uniterrupted divinity of the Savior as Theanthropos.

Millions are unsaved within all these movements and groups, and think they're doing God a service with their self-righteous works and false "gifts" practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.