I will not vote for trump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No corruption here, nope, uh uh.

Trump seeks distance from donation supporting Florida AG

Sept. 6, 2016

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump spoke to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi before his charity cut a 2013 check to support her re-election effort, but his campaign said Tuesday the two never discussed whether her office would join a lawsuit against Trump University.

Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks clarified details of the conversation one day after the Republican presidential candidate said he never spoke to Bondi about the issue, without providing specifics. Bondi, also a Republican, has endorsed Trump's White House bid.

"I never spoke to her, first of all, she's a fine person beyond reproach," Trump said Monday. "Never spoken to her about it. Never. Many of the AGs turned that case down because I'll win that case in court, many turned that down. ... I just have a lot of respect for her and she's very popular."

Bondi's spokesman told The Associated Press in June that she personally solicited the $25,000 donation from Trump during a 2013 phone call. The Donald J. Trump Foundation check arrived just days after Bondi's office told a newspaper it was deliberating whether to join a proposed multi-state lawsuit against Trump University and Trump Institute, businesses that offered real-estate seminars that scores of former students allege were get-rich-quick scams.

Read more: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-se...upporting-florida-ag-192051428--election.html

TrumpUnivConArtist.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's see what else the flip flopper "pivoter" has been up to:

Donald Trump Can’t Stop Pivoting on Immigration

Sept. 6, 2016

In mid-August Donald Trump began toying with the idea of “softening” his stance on immigration, angering many of his supporters — including himself. Finally, in a much anticipated policy speech last Wednesday, he reverted to the hard-line immigration positions that are the foundation of his campaign. Perhaps after the Labor Day reset, his perplexing dalliance with a realistic, humane approach to the issue of illegal immigration would be nothing more than a hazy, summertime memory.

But apparently after getting Trump to do a 360 on immigration in just a few days, his campaign team forgot to tell him to stop. On Monday, the Republican nominee geared up for another round of immigration flip-flopping, telling reporters that he hasn’t made a decision on a path to legal status for undocumented immigrants.

Five days ago, Trump said that undocumented immigrants who have committed no other crimes would have “one route and one route only” to legal status: “To return home and apply for reentry like everybody else, under the rules of the new legal immigration system that I have outlined.”

However, when reporters asked on Monday if people would really have to “return home” before seeking legal status, Trump said, “We’re going to make that decision into the future.” According to The Wall Street Journal, when asked what he thinks of fellow Republicans who support offering people a path to legalization without returning to their country of origin, Trump said, “Good question. I’m glad you asked it,” adding, “That decision will be made.”

Later on Monday, ABC News’s David Muir asked Trump if some of the 11 million undocumented immigrants currently in the country would be allowed to stay. “It could be, but what’s going to happen is if you’re going to be a citizen, you’re going to leave and you’re going to have to come back,” he said.

Muir pressed him to clarify what would happen to those undocumented immigrants who aren’t interested in applying for citizenship. “They have to make a determination what happens when the border is secure,” Trump said.

“So you’re open to them staying here undocumented?” Muir asked.

“I’m going to make a decision, or somebody will..."
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/donald-trump-cant-stop-pivoting-on-immigration.html

"Or somebody will"?

It appears that Donald Trump is acknowledging that he's going to be yet another puppet on a string, 'handled' by the Washington establishment.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So much for "fair and balanced."

It's been clear for a while now that Fox News host Sean Hannity is a big supporter of Donald Trump's, but he let it be known to the world in a new promo video for the campaign—apparently without clearing the appearance with his employer first.

Hannity appears in a Trump campaign video titled "#HEARTLAND4TRUMP," in which Trump supporters from aging rocker Ted Nugent to Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach say their piece about why they're supporting the GOP nominee.
But Fox News says Hannity did not give the network a heads up about his own cameo.
"We were not aware of Sean Hannity participating in a promotional video and he will not be doing anything along these lines for the remainder of the election season," a Fox spokesperson said Tuesday in an emailed statement to TPM.
Hannity makes his debut about six minutes into the video, assuring voters that "of course" Trump is going to build a wall to keep out undocumented immigrants and fight to protect their Second Amendment rights.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
do you have a trump sticker?
-
I do
-
you just need a history of voting in the republican primary
-
so what should I do with it?
-
under the toilet seat?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Is there no low that this slimy, corrupt lying criminal will not stoop to?

Hillary Clinton's website removed promise to 'believe' all sexual assault survivors after return of allegations that Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick and Hillary threatened her to keep quiet
  • Clinton's website said rape victims have 'the right to be believed' in 2015
  • But between January 29 and February 4 that pledge disappeared
  • Allegations that Bill Clinton had raped a woman re-emerged last year
  • Juanita Broaddrick says he raped her in 1978 and Hillary covered it up
  • Bill Clinton denied the claims in 1999 and has never been charged
Link >> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ita-Broaddrick-historic-rape-allegations.html

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I'm not sure one that elects Clinton does either but better her than him right now.

Trump is RIGHT on issues and policy, and Clinton is WRONG, and that's ALL that matters to people who actually want to fix the nation's problems. All the rest is just opportunism, propaganda, political correctness, snivelling, whining, and other nonsense.