THE APOSTLES DID NOT PREACH THE SAME GOSPEL

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Timothy was circumcised because he knew the ignorant Jews wouldn't let him around them.

You can't see the difference between someone believing circumcision is what God stills wants from a person who just does it to help Paul?

So Paul had Timothy circumcised to please men? Correct?

1Co_10:33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.

Gal_1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

God's Truth

So Paul had Timothy circumcised to please men? Correct?

1Co_10:33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.

Gal_1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Paul and Timothy wanted to save people from the fire.

2 Corinthians 5:11
Therefore, since we know what it means to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men. What we are is clear to God, and I hope it is clear to your conscience as well.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
I have and would like to help you.

If you truly have a desire to help, you can

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

If your desire is to help but you do not want to leave your couch, you can still help by.

Mat 9:37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
Mat 9:38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

God's Truth

If you truly have a desire to help, you can

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

If your desire is to help but you do not want to leave your couch, you can still help by.

Mat 9:37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
Mat 9:38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

The nations already know. You should read the Bible and obey then you would know.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
The nations already know. You should read the Bible and obey then you would know.

You said you wanted to help,

I have and would like to help you.

So I posted 2 Scriptures where Jesus said help is needed.

You can Literally DO, or if you can not DO you can at least Pray.

This

Sounds like you are dismissing that Jesus says help is needed.

Saying you want to help me, and me posting what Jesus says you can do to help,

Then saying that the nations already know, which has nothing to do with the posted Scripture, is like saying that is beneath me.

Are you saying
is beneath you?

God's Truth

You said you wanted to help,

So I posted 2 Scriptures where Jesus said help is needed.

You can Literally DO, or if you can not DO you can at least Pray.

This

Sounds like you are dismissing that Jesus says help is needed.

Saying you want to help me, and me posting what Jesus says you can do to help,

Then saying that the nations already know, which has nothing to do with the posted Scripture, is like saying that is beneath me.

Are you saying
is beneath you?

You are mocking Jesus and I don't play that game.

God's Truth

Tit 3:10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
Tit 3:11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

The apostles did preach the same gospel.

Now stop trying to use scripture against me because it will never ever work.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

Isa_55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

Or you could say,

Luk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

God's Truth is an interesting name. Are you claiming to be Jesus? for I believe,

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.