"Let Us Make Man In Our Image"

Prizebeatz1

I couldn't agree more; that it God.

You're the one that seems to be overly concerned with self-worth. I don't care.

My worth is in the LORD Jesus Christ.

I've got news for you buddy. That is not self-worth. That is worth based in something outside the self. Would you want your children to grow up without self-worth? Do you think God wants you to live without self-worth? You don't care because you've been conditioned to think it's normal. Are you aware you are playing a part in your own destruction as well as the destruction of future generations? Do you think it's okay to knowingly pass down that kind of negative energy into the earth? Do you know the wars and injustices that lack of self-worth has caused upon the history of humanity? We have the power to do something about it. We either contribute to the solution or we contribute to the problem. Which side are you on?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Right Divider

Body part
I've got news for you buddy. That is not self-worth. That is worth based in something outside the self.
I see. You think that being SELF-centered is the way to go.

Would you want your children to grow up without self-worth?
And you think it's better to give them a false "self-worth" called pride.

Do you think God wants you to live without self-worth?
I think that God wants us to understand our place and His grace.

You don't care because you've been conditioned to think it's normal.
The natural man, like you, is preconditioned to have a sinful pride that you call "self-worth".

Are you aware you are playing a part in your own destruction as well as the destruction of future generations?
More new age nonsense. I've been saved by grace through faith. I have no "destruction" coming.

Do you think it's okay to knowingly pass down that kind of negative energy into the earth?
Pantheistic nonsense.

Do you know the wars and injustices that lack of self-worth has caused upon the history of humanity?
LOL .... wars and injustices are caused by SIN; like pride, greed, etc. etc. etc.

We have the power to do something about it. We either contribute to the solution or we contribute to the problem. Which side are you on?
I'm on God's side; not your mythical pantheistic silliness.

Prizebeatz1

I see. You think that being SELF-centered is the way to go.

And you think it's better to give them a false "self-worth" called pride.

I think that God wants us to understand our place and His grace.

The natural man, like you, is preconditioned to have a sinful pride that you call "self-worth".

More new age nonsense. I've been saved by grace through faith. I have no "destruction" coming.

Pantheistic nonsense.

LOL .... wars and injustices are caused by SIN; like pride, greed, etc. etc. etc.

I'm on God's side; not your mythical pantheistic silliness.

You don't know when to quit judging. Why?

Prizebeatz1

Are you judging because we're judging? Hypocrite.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

I don't claim perfection. We are all hypocrites to some degree. But why are you so worried about me anyways? Are you buying into the trap of being distracted from your own inner divinity? It always seems there's something more important doesn't it? Notice the craftiness of the personality as it projects it's self-worth outside itself and makes sure we will not look where it can be found. It does a good job doesn't it?

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

I addressed your post in detail and this is all that you can say?

I don't think you realize how badly your need for judgment controls you, which is how the personality likes it. That way you will not question it. You are scared to death to let go of judgment. Fear is your master and no one can serve two masters. You are biting the forbidden fruit which is the downfall of mankind. When and how are you going to learn to quit? Or do you like having your fears prevent you from experiencing your infinite eternal unconditional self-worth? Perhaps you are so proud of your personality that you are willing to trade the infinite value of your soul for something of much less value. Interesting.

Right Divider

Body part
I don't think you realize how badly your need for judgment controls you, which is how the personality likes it. That way you will not question it. You are scared to death to let go of judgment. Fear is your master and no one can serve two masters. You are biting the forbidden fruit which is the downfall of mankind. When and how are you going to learn to quit? Or do you like having your fears prevent you from experiencing your infinite eternal unconditional self-worth? Perhaps you are so proud of your personality that you are willing to trade the infinite value of your soul for something of much less value. Interesting.
You're just a mess. Your fantasy world has you speaking gibberish.

Right Divider

Body part
...the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight...1 Corinthians 3:19
It is absolutely hilarious when an unbelieving pantheist quotes scripture.

You don't believe in the God that wrote that book and yet you're going to try to use it against me?

Talk about hypocrisy!

Prizebeatz1

It is absolutely hilarious when an unbelieving pantheist quotes scripture.

You don't believe in the God that wrote that book and yet you're going to try to use it against me?

Talk about hypocrisy!

Pardon me while I assert my dominion over your attempts to box me in.

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

That's an interesting response to be exposed as a big time hypocrite. Whatever....
:the_wave:

I suppose you think being a hypocrite is what defines me just like your being a worthless sinner in need of Jesus is what defines you. It's the personality's job to draw a box around you to constrict you, keep you inside the limits, restrict you to what is safe and comfortable. It does this by tempting you to bite the forbidden fruit of judgment so you can feel some control and you seem to fall for it every time. Surely you will not die if you bite just once more. You've been biting it for so long, what's one more? Keeping yourself from knowing the infinite part of you and forfeiting your self-worth in the process is no big deal. You can get along fine without it. There are more important matters other than your infinite eternal unconditional value.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
I suppose you think being a hypocrite is what defines me just like your being a worthless sinner in need of Jesus is what defines you.
I don't think that I'm "a worthless sinner". Where did you get that idea? I guess that you pantheists just know everything inside your incredible "deity mind".

It's the personality's job to draw a box around you to constrict you, keep you inside the limits, restrict you to what is safe and comfortable.
You just keep using your nonsensical undefined terminology.

It does this by tempting you to bite the forbidden fruit of judgment so you can feel some control and you seem to fall for it every time. Surely you will not die if you bite just once more. You've been biting it for so long, what's one more? Keeping yourself from knowing the infinite part of you and forfeiting your self-worth in the process is no big deal. You can get along fine without it. There are more important matters other than your infinite eternal unconditional value.
:juggle: