ECT Christ suffered and died to atone for the sins of believers.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I....beg God to forgive me.

Why? Do you not know that those baptized into Christ are baptized into his death? If you have been united with his death, you will be united with his resurrection. If you died with him, your old man was crucified with him and you are no longer a slave to sin. He who has died has been freed from sin. And being freed from sin, you become a slave to righteousness. That means your actions, no matter what they are, are considered righteous.

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Why? Do you not know that those baptized into Christ are baptized into his death? If you have been united with his death, you will be united with his resurrection. If you died with him, your old man was crucified with him and you are no longer a slave to sin. He who has died has been freed from sin. And being freed from sin, you become a slave to righteousness. That means your actions, no matter what they are, are considered righteous.

I fail God daily, and I see that it is grace alone that sustains me.

I do what I do not want to do and I see that sin lives in the wretched flesh.

I do not do what I want to do, and be free from sin.

So at last, I fall on my knees and say, save me Jesus, for My attempts to please you in flesh are filthy rags.

And He always embraces me and says, see how far you've come? See how my grace sustains you? Do you see that your stone heart has turned to flesh and now you have a heart of Love and understanding that carries my Gospel Commission?

Be patient.

Be Still and know that I am God, and my propitiation is sufficient.
[/QUOTE]

I am trying to get a point across. I know this Nick... Lol..

I am pointing out that my nakedness under the cloak of Christ's righteousness is still sin.

I'm saying that He is my righteousness.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Read 2 Peter 3:16. It is speaking of you.

1 Peter 3:16Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

16 However, do this with gentleness and respect, keeping your conscience clear,[a] so that when you are accused,[c] those who denounce your Christian life[d] will be put to shame.

This verse?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I don't think you know what Nick is saying. ha

This one.

16 He speaks about these things in all his letters in which there are some matters that are hard to understand. The untaught and unstable twist them to their own destruction, as they also do with the rest of the scriptures

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Don't tell people you are in sin. That is not good news.

Nick, do you believe the verse which says:

Col 2:

He erased the certificate of debt, with its obligations, that was against us and opposed to us, and has taken it out of the way by nailing it to the cross.

God's Truth

Why? Do you not know that those baptized into Christ are baptized into his death?

That means YOU CONFESSED your sins to God through Jesus and agreed to stop doing those sins.

If you have been united with his death,

That means you DIED to the sins of the world. That means you will no longer do those sins.

you will be united with his resurrection. If you died with him,

He died and took all sins with him---sins that you have to ADMIT, CONFESS, and REPENT of doing.

your old man was crucified with him and you are no longer a slave to sin.

You are no longer a slave to sin because you are not doing sins anymore.

NO MATTER WHAT YOUR ACTIONS ARE?!!!!!!

You are badly mistaken. Where do you ever get that it does not matter what you do?
He who has died has been freed from sin. And being freed from sin, you become a slave to righteousness. That means your actions, no matter what they are, are considered righteous.

Did you hear that namelessingrace?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Christ suffered and died to atone for the sins of believers.

Did you hear that namelessingrace?

You are of the Spirit that Crucified HIM. And for that matter, I'm certain that you don't believe Jesus to be YHWH.

Your Spirit is blinded by your belief that your offering of flesh is worth anything to He who is the Author of ALL.

radind

Why still say it when Jesus says not to?

8 But you are not to be called rabbi,

I only wanted to make a comment on the term 'yoke'. I liked the perspective on 'Yoke', and the verse above seems to say not to call yourself a Rabbi.
You keep asking a question, but I want to know how can we refer to a term in past without using the term?
What would you suggest?

God's Truth

8 But you are not to be called rabbi,

I only wanted to make a comment on the term 'yoke'. I liked the perspective on 'Yoke', and the verse above seems to say not to call yourself a Rabbi.
You keep asking a question, but I want to know how can we refer to a term in past without using the term?
What would you suggest?

Who are you calling a Rabbi?

Tell me who you are calling a Rabbi.