‘This Is Not Incest’: Colorado Man Leaves Wife for Sexual Relationship With Mother

Tyrathca

Sexual relations with parents causes birth defects in children.

Exodus 34:7
maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.”
Given that the example in the OP was of a 51 year old woman that seems a rather moot point, I highly doubt there is much risk of any children. Does that then mean you condone their relationship, given it doesn't fall foul of birth defects? :think:

What is your rationale then? I'm curious how you'll answer this :popcorn:

PureX

Who said I was blaming 'children'? I'm blaming YOU- mister liberal :rolleyes:

If you have your 15 year old dressing like a 30 year old model and wearing a shirt that could fit a 3rd grader, you look like a real fool sitting there calling whoever she sleeps with a 'rapist'.
No, you look like a fool who's trying to blame the rape of a 15 year old on her choice of clothes, instead of on the rapist. I'm saying that it doesn't matter what she's wearing, because every adult has the responsibility to make sure they are not interacting sexually with a 15 year old. Some 15 year olds look older. That doesn't matter. Adults still have the responsibility to be sure of who they're having sex with, and that their consent is legally informed.

If she's legally inebriated, she cannot give legally informed consent. If she is 15 years old, sober, and says she consents, her consent is still not legally informed. And if you have sex with her, you will be legally considered a rapist.

Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

In reality, you may as well raped her. So who's escaping accountability now, Mr. Lib?
That's both sick and insane.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No, you look like a fool who's trying to blame the rape of a 15 year old on her choice of clothes, instead of on the rapist.

No, you've just been brainwashed into chanting the same broken record whenever there is insight to be had on the matter.

'Age of consent' is a new age thing, and a legal abstract- it doesn't actually exist. You can't call it rape here and not rape in whole other culture. That's the problem with you all- you don't even see that you have basically called all the Patriarchs in the Bible rapists :doh:

Pointless arguing with sheep.

CherubRam

Given that the example in the OP was of a 51 year old woman that seems a rather moot point, I highly doubt there is much risk of any children. Does that then mean you condone their relationship, given it doesn't fall foul of birth defects? :think:

What is your rationale then? I'm curious how you'll answer this :popcorn:

Sexual relations with close relatives is not proper and not intended, therefore it is a sin.

CherubRam

Until recently people married at a young age of 12 to 14 years of age. Coming into adulthood (was and is ) celebrated at the age of 8. Puberty starts as early as age eight. Christ mother, Mary, may have been about 12 years old when she became pregnant with Yahshua.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Neither you nor I are God. And neither you nor I knows what God knows about others. So "caring about it" is an irrelevant fantasy, based on a presumption of knowledge that we don't even have.

But I have no doubt that this will be far too complex for you to grasp, and you will continue minding everyone else's morality as if you were God, Himself.

In other words, you could care less what Gods word says, thanks.

Greg Jennings

Until recently people married at a young age of 12 to 14 years of age. Coming into adulthood (was and is ) celebrated at the age of 8. Puberty starts as early as age eight. Christ mother, Mary, may have been about 12 years old when she became pregnant with Yahshua.

True. Which is why you and others are off-base when calling Mohammed a pedophile. He's no more a pedophile than Joseph.

That being said, I don't see our age of consent changing anytime in the future, do you? Times have changed. People don't have to breed to survive anymore, so not every girl of birthing age needs to be carrying a baby

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm not a Muslim. But maybe

Is it perverted to marry a 12 year old?

Today, yes. Can you at least see the difference in a prepubescent girl and one who is clearly a child, he was a total pervert.

Why a woman would choose to convert to islam ever deliberately is beyond me.

:idea: Maybe thats why they have to force it.

Greg Jennings

Today, yes. Can you at least see the difference in a prepubescent girl and one who is clearly a child, he was a total pervert.

Why a woman would choose to convert to islam ever deliberately is beyond me.

:idea: Maybe thats why they have to force it.

He married the girl when she was 6, then waited several years until she was of birthing ahe to consummate the marriage.

In a primitive culture in a world 1500 years ago, what more [in terms of morality] could you ask for?

How is it any different for him to have sex with an 11 year old than for Joseph to hand sex with a 12-13 year old? It's equally perverted in modern times, particularly in a legal sense

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He married the girl when she was 6, then waited several years until she was of birthing ahe to consummate the marriage.

In a primitive culture in a world 1500 years ago, what more [in terms of morality] could you ask for?

How is it any different for him to have sex with an 11 year old than for Joseph to hand sex with a 12-13 year old? It's equally perverted in modern times, particularly in a legal sense

I dont believe mary was 12. One more time, do you know the difference in a girl after puberty and long before? (aisha was consummated at 9 - the sicko man)

Mohamed was a raving lunatic and pervert.

Greg Jennings

I dont believe mary was 12. One more time, do you know the difference in a girl after puberty and long before? (aisha was consummated at 9 - the sicko man)

Mohamed was a raving lunatic and pervert.
I believe it was later than 9 but even then, the youngest mother in recorded history was exactly 9 years old, so 1500 years ago impreganting a 9 year old bride may have been unusual, but hardly taboo. Puberty hits different people at different times.

Mary was 12-14. Is it perverted for a 30+ year old man to have sexual relations with a girl of that age or no?

Tyrathca

Sexual relations with close relatives is not proper and not intended, therefore it is a sin.
So you think your god's preferences should be law and not something for him to deal with on his own? Are you picky about which of your gods rules become law or do you vote for them all?

Is that really the justification you want to hang law on?
In one post you call incest a sin and in the next you are promoting paedophilia as acceptable? Since you seem a fan of imposing your gods rules of propriety on society do you think the age of consent/marriage should be dropped and if so how young is too young? 12 is clearly OK to you (ew), what about 10? 8 even seems acceptable to you given this post....

This seems a horrifying double standard, you advocate government intervention in the private affairs of consenting adults harming no one (except maybe themselves psychologically, maybe) yet in the next breath you seem to say that children (as young as 12? 8? how young is too young for you?) should be allowed to be married off and have sex with adults... Seriously?