the church

HisServant

is that website your authority?

-how did you decide on that?

1 + 1 = 2. Do you need your church's authority to confirm that?

Yes, your question is that simple.

You definitely exhibit cultish behavior... Where facts and common sense do not exist.

I should learn to quit wasting my time with Catholics becausd they always go back to the same question of authority any time they feel uncomfortable ...apparently they have trained you well.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Protestantism. That's not mentioned in Scripture. Protestantism is suspect.

I'll use your tactic: Catholicism isn't mentioned in the Bible. Catholicism is suspect?

I was speaking about Priests/Nuns not being able to marry, worshipping idols, praying to Mary, etc. And, you come up with that silly comment! Unbelievably childish.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I should learn to quit wasting my time with Catholics becausd they always go back to the same question of authority any time they feel uncomfortable ...apparently they have trained you well.

why do you spend so much time on catholics?
-how do you feel about other religions?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I love the Our Father. It's my favorite prayer of the Rosary.

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, amen.

Where is the "Rosary" mentioned in Scripture?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Rosary is a Catholic ritual. It's not Biblical. Neither is the repetitious rituals mentioned in Scripture. Example: "Hail Mary Mother of God the Lord is with thee."

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I have grosnick on ignore so I don't have to scroll so much
-please quote him for me
-if
-he makes a post that is not nonsense

HisServant

why do you spend so much time on catholics?
-how do you feel about other religions?

Because at the end of the day... I love them and want them to experience what life is like in the real world.... And just how much Jesus loves them and how lost they are.

Other religions dont exhibit such stupidity and brain washing... Except for maybe the dispys

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Because at the end of the day... I love them and want them to experience what life is like in the real world.... And just how much Jesus loves them and how lost they are.

Other religions dont exhibit such stupidity and brain washing... Except for maybe the dispys

thank you

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I could and would say the same about you. Why? Because it's true and I adhere to truth.