ECT 2 confrontations about Israel's kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
Thanks for accepting my apology.

Since they went and rejoined the others, I have no idea what you mean.
Why is this so hard to understand?

Your post claimed that the people in Luke 24 were the SAME people in Acts 1 and they were NOT.

The only time their hearts were burning in them was when he showed them that he was going to suffer and be glorified and don power to preach that, not "redeem Israel". Not restore Israel. Btw, to say that you were doing that with any political aspect to it, probably meant your head in the middle of the 1st century.
More silly talk. The restoration of the kingdom of Israel is clearly shown, but you don't like it because it does not fit your fairy tale.

So when someone like Steko says 'Christ was going to redeem Israel; Lk 1-2 is a copy of the prophets', he doesn't realize that the reason it is in Luke is Luke is Paul's background deposition for Roman admins to read, and was showing that he did NOT have any political plans, in fact, Christ opposed the 'leistes' (terrorists) at the temple. The 'redeeming of Israel' of 1-2 did not have any revolutionary component to it, or all would have been headless.
:dizzy:

Where did you get this fabrication?

SaulToPaul 2

RD wrote:
(the second one is just completely WRONG no matter who was spoken to, but that's another topic).

The "2nd one" (rebuke) refers to Acts 1:8. No wonder Walvoord told me that can't possibly mean what it says! D'ist literalism is so funny. It's one big 'what part of NO don't you understand?'!

If I call Acts 1:8 a rebuke, D'ist literalism says that cant' possibly mean that and it's a separate topic from rebukes!

Made up.

Interplanner

Why is this so hard to understand?

Your post claimed that the people in Luke 24 were the SAME people in Acts 1 and they were NOT.

More silly talk. The restoration of the kingdom of Israel is clearly shown, but you don't like it because it does not fit your fairy tale.

:dizzy:

Where did you get this fabrication?

Cleopas joined the others. 24:33.

See the text for yourself. Their hearts are burning, realizing it is NOT about a restored Israel, that Christ entered his glory. (That was supposed to be on earth in the city). They thought he was going to redeem Israel in their way of thinking!

You apparently don't realize how dangerous it was to suggest the overthrow of Rome. 2000 people were crucified that same year as Christ. For sedition and insurrection. Do you think for a minute that Paul did not need documentation that he was not part of that? Not after Acts 21:38! And certainly before.

SaulToPaul 2

Cleopas joined the others. 24:33.

See the text for yourself. Their hearts are burning, realizing it is NOT about a restored Israel, that Christ entered his glory. (That was supposed to be on earth in the city). They thought he was going to redeem Israel in their way of thinking!

You apparently don't realize how dangerous it was to suggest the overthrow of Rome. 2000 people were crucified that same year as Christ. For sedition and insurrection. Do you think for a minute that Paul did not need documentation that he was not part of that? Not after Acts 21:38! And certainly before.

More made up stuff.

Interplanner

But he was NOT one of the ones spoken to in Acts 1.

So you're still WRONG and lack understanding.

STupid comment; there is no list. He talked to them. The foolishness was talked about. You are pretty dull to miss such a simple thing. You are trying to control the Bible and force it to support Chafer and 2P2P because Chafer's two programs 'made sense' of the Bible.

SaulToPaul 2

STupid comment; there is no list. He talked to them. The foolishness was talked about. You are pretty dull to miss such a simple thing. You are trying to control the Bible and force it to support Chafer and 2P2P because Chafer's two programs 'made sense' of the Bible.

I thought your refrained from personal attacks?

Right Divider

Body part
STupid comment; there is no list. He talked to them.
You don't take being corrected well at all.

In Luke 24 NONE of the twelve were their when Jesus called them " O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken". This is OBIVOUS from this verse:

Luke 24:33 (AKJV/PCE)
(24:33) And they rose up the same hour, and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them,

They found the eleven gathered together with some OTHER people. If the eleven were FOUND gathered together.... then it is very simple to understand that NONE of them were there on the Emmaus trip.

In Act 1, we find this:

Acts 1:2-4 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:2) Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: (1:3) To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: (1:4) And, being assembled together with [them], commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, [saith he], ye have heard of me.

So it is also clear that this was the TWELVE (minus one to be replaced).

The foolishness was talked about.
Wonderful.... nice vague generality.

You are pretty dull to miss such a simple thing. You are trying to control the Bible and force it to support Chafer and 2P2P because Chafer's two programs 'made sense' of the Bible.
You don't believe the Bible and don't like anyone that does.

Interplanner

RD wrote:
Wonderful.... nice vague generality.

There you have it folks! The topic that is not the topic! That's how D'ism works. That's how 2P2P works. That's why Chafer thought the bible was confusing and 'needed' D'ism to make sense.

The confrontation is...not a confrontation. The rebukes are...not rebukes.

If you will just screenshot that quote, you will have everything you need to know about D'ism, and won't need to read further.

Interplanner

You don't believe the Bible and don't like anyone that does.

I don't believe how D'ism and 2P2P has organized the Bible. I like people but I don't like how they have organized it. It makes it look like Picasso cubism.

Interplanner

Can we take that to mean that you're not going to start anymore redundant threads?

Nope, if I find something that has not been covered that seems to keep the madness going, I will def thread it. Part of your clubs psych ops is to change topics of threads so much that it gets hard to remember where things are.

I never should have started the lists of problems: 8 things that sink D'ism, for ex. Because all of them need to be threads if a person is really a serious student.

Status
Not open for further replies.