Jewish magic or mystical Kabbalah practices

Wick Stick

However I keep wondering if Epoisses is ever actually going to talk about his thread topic?
I don't think he actually knows anything about Kaballah or Jewish mysticism. He only wanted to give it a good blanket condemnation...

So... what's your favorite baseball team? How about that NL wildcard race?

daqq

I don't think he actually knows anything about Kaballah or Jewish mysticism. He only wanted to give it a good blanket condemnation...

I overheard on the eveel Coast-to-Coast program on the radio earlier this evening how they were talking about "haunted baseball". I ran back to my "kabbalah tent" and cowered in fear. I now hate baseball: baseball is the devul. :)

daqq

Matthew 5:17
[ The Fulfillment of the Law ] “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
Add CherubRambo to the list. Jesus fulfilled the law at the cross so now we live by faith in his finished work.

See that? According to Epoissssssessssss the Torah itself is "Kabbalah" and anyone who even looks at it or mentions it is an evil Kabbalist who deserves to be put on his evil Cabal-list. If the Master himself was here, and spoke the words from Mat 5:17 in person, Epoissssssessssss would rebuke him and place him on his evil Cabal-list too: just as Epoissssssessssss three-pronged Crowfoot already does in his own privately held Morals and Dogma. :chuckle:

Epoisses

Your jokes ain't as good as mine, dip stick.

CherubRam

See that? According to Epoissssssessssss the Torah itself is "Kabbalah" and anyone who even looks at it or mentions it is an evil Kabbalist who deserves to be put on his evil Cabal-list. If the Master himself was here, and spoke the words from Mat 5:17 in person, Epoissssssessssss would rebuke him and place him on his evil Cabal-list too: just as Epoissssssessssss three-pronged Crowfoot already does in his own privately held Morals and Dogma. :chuckle:
Epoisses steps to the beat of a different drum. We are not on the same planet; if you know what I mean.

daqq

Epoisses steps to the beat of a different drum. We are not on the same planet; if you know what I mean.

Yeah, perhaps "Snoop" Epoisses actually truly is "Rollin down the road smokin' endo, sippin' on gin-n'-juice, (laid baaack, with his mind on his money and his money on his mind)." :)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Epoisses

Or maybe that is not bloods but crips . . . I forget . . . :idunno: :shut:

daqq

Please do not attempt to derail this thread any further or I will report you.

You derail my threads all the time, loser.

You are lying again: can you not help yourself or your lying tongue? This thread of yours is a flaming call out thread. Did you forget what you wrote in your OP?

Jewish magic is a reference to mystical Kabbalah practices where the Old testament is used in such a way to nullify or make void the grace-based teaching of the New Testament. A wizard who casts spells is someone with arguments that are so convincing that they cause others to reject Christ and grace and the gospel. Jacob and Daqq on this forum are examples of people who have been 'taken down' by these practices and are actively spreading Torah observance. Dispensational beliefs are also an example of this dark art where all mention of spiritual Israel is seen as the highest sin. John Darby was a wizard or sorcerer. Those Christians who adhere to his beliefs come under the power of his spells and rarely if ever break free. Ellen White is also an excellent example of a sorceress who used the OT Sabbath to defeat the NT gospel. Her followers number in the millions today.

Everyone you falsely accuse and lie about has a right to defend themselves and especially when you are prancing around like a princess posting call out threads full of blasphemies and lying accusations.

Epoisses

Antichrist - devil / specialty - false messiah / spell power - 100
Man of sin - little horn / specialty - high priest / spell power - 75
Pope - emperor class wizard / specialty - works, Mary / spell power - 50
Talmud - emperor class wizard / specialty - fairy tales / spell power - 40
John Calvin - senator class wizard / specialty - false election / spell power - 30
Jacob Arminius - senator class wizard / specialty - free will / spell power - 20
Ellen White - master sorceress / specialty - Sabbath, visions / spell power - 10
John Darby - master wizard / specialty - Israel, prophecy / spell power - 10
Joseph Smith - master wizard / specialty - visions, polygamy / spell power - 9
Charles Russell- master wizard / specialty - Nephilim, prophecy / spell power - 9
Pat Robertson - wizard / specialty - Dispy clan, Israel / spell power - 8
John Hagee - wizard / specialty - Dispy clan, prophecy / spell power - 8
Tim Lahaye - wizard / specialty - fictional prophecy / spell power - 8
L Ron Hubbard - wizard / specialty - fictional prophecy / spell power - 8
Chair - warlock / specialty - Torah / spell power - 7
Daqq - necromancer / specialty - UFOs, visions / spell power - 6
Jamie - sr. apprentice / specialty - Torah for gentiles / spell power - 5
Zeke - jr. apprentice / specialty - Dispy clan, prophecy / spell power - 4
Keypurr - jr. apprentice / specialty - Sabbath clan, prophecy / spell power - 4
CherubRam - rookie / specialty - Sabbath, prophecy / spell power - 2
Jacob - rookie / specialty - Torah for gentiles / spell power - 1

bump - Daqq is in the bottom 10 percentile

daqq

Antichrist - devil / specialty - false messiah / spell power - 100
Man of sin - little horn / specialty - high priest / spell power - 75
Pope - emperor class wizard / specialty - works, Mary / spell power - 50
Talmud - emperor class wizard / specialty - fairy tales / spell power - 40
John Calvin - senator class wizard / specialty - false election / spell power - 30
Jacob Arminius - senator class wizard / specialty - free will / spell power - 20
Ellen White - master sorceress / specialty - Sabbath, visions / spell power - 10
John Darby - master wizard / specialty - Israel, prophecy / spell power - 10
Joseph Smith - master wizard / specialty - visions, polygamy / spell power - 9
Charles Russell- master wizard / specialty - Nephilim, prophecy / spell power - 9
Pat Robertson - wizard / specialty - Dispy clan, Israel / spell power - 8
John Hagee - wizard / specialty - Dispy clan, prophecy / spell power - 8
Tim Lahaye - wizard / specialty - fictional prophecy / spell power - 8
L Ron Hubbard - wizard / specialty - fictional prophecy / spell power - 8
Chair - warlock / specialty - Torah / spell power - 7
Daqq - necromancer / specialty - UFOs, visions / spell power - 6
Jamie - sr. apprentice / specialty - Torah for gentiles / spell power - 5
Zeke - jr. apprentice / specialty - Dispy clan, prophecy / spell power - 4
Keypurr - jr. apprentice / specialty - Sabbath clan, prophecy / spell power - 4
CherubRam - rookie / specialty - Sabbath, prophecy / spell power - 2
Jacob - rookie / specialty - Torah for gentiles / spell power - 1

bump

:rotfl:

No reply from the flamer . . . just more flaming . . . of course.

daqq

Eposer likes necrophilia

The witch of Endor was a necromancer, with a "familiar spirit", because she summoned the dead, (necromancy), and in that case it was the Prophet Samuel whom she summoned, (1Sam 28:6-19). Epoisses therefore accuses me of the blasphemy of witchcraft in calling me a necromancer. But I do not have the problem that Epoisses apparently has, and which Saul had in the passage; for the Most High does indeed answer me, apparently unlike Epoisses and Saul, (1Sam 28:6). :)

daqq

Eposer likes necrophilia

The witch of Endor was a necromancer, with a "familiar spirit", because she summoned the dead, (necromancy), and in that case it was the Prophet Samuel whom she summoned, (1Sam 28:6-19). Epoisses therefore accuses me of the blasphemy of witchcraft in calling me a necromancer. But I do not have the problem that Epoisses apparently has, and which Saul had in the passage; for the Most High does indeed answer me, apparently unlike Epoisses and Saul, (1Sam 28:6). :)

Moreover, Patrick, Epoisses is the one apparently using sorcery, divination, mind-reading, or consulting some sort of familiar spirit who apparently tells Epoisses what to say in all his railing accusations because there is no way for Epoisses to know anything about me or anyone else that he accuses of such nonsense. No doubt Epoisses imagines himself a mind reader and a "seer" into what is in the hearts and minds of those he hates and wishes to destroy, (by character assassination). There really is no other option because Eposses has already denied the Testimony of Messiah by claiming that I consult the dead, (by his accusation of necromancy), just because I uphold the Torah. Epoisses therefore does not believe the Master when he explains that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, are living; and that is because Elohim is not the Elohim of the dead but Elohim of the living. And since Elohim tells us that He is the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, that means they live, because He lives. But Epoisses apparently rejects that Testimony of the Master and believes they are dead, and believes that Moses is dead too, even though Moses appeared in the transfiguration account, in the land by the way, showing that Moses also lives. But that is the only way outside of divination that Epoisses can come to his false conclusions about me or anyone else in an online forum such as this, that is to say, that Epoisses must reject the Testimony of the Master and instead believes that Moses and the fathers are dead, and therefore, (in the corrupt mind of Epoisses), anyone who consults the Torah consults "the dead", (and therefore his false accusation of necromancy). Either way Epoisses is a blasphemer and a liar who rejects the Testimony of the Messiah whom he claims to know, love, and even worship. Epoisses does not follow or worship anyone but Epoisses.

Epoisses

Moreover, Patrick, Epoisses is the one apparently using sorcery, divination, mind-reading, or consulting some sort of familiar spirit who apparently tells Epoisses what to say in all his railing accusations because there is no way for Epoisses to know anything about me or anyone else that he accuses of such nonsense. No doubt Epoisses imagines himself a mind reader and a "seer" into what is in the hearts and minds of those he hates and wishes to destroy, (by character assassination). There really is no other option because Eposses has already denied the Testimony of Messiah by claiming that I consult the dead, (by his accusation of necromancy), just because I uphold the Torah. Epoisses therefore does not believe the Master when he explains that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, are living; and that is because Elohim is not the Elohim of the dead but Elohim of the living. And since Elohim tells us that He is the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, that means they live, because He lives. But Epoisses apparently rejects that Testimony of the Master and believes they are dead, and believes that Moses is dead too, even though Moses appeared in the transfiguration account, in the land by the way, showing that Moses also lives. But that is the only way outside of divination that Epoisses can come to his false conclusions about me or anyone else in an online forum such as this, that is to say, that Epoisses must reject the Testimony of the Master and instead believes that Moses and the fathers are dead, and therefore, (in the corrupt mind of Epoisses), anyone who consults the Torah consults "the dead", (and therefore his false accusation of necromancy). Either way Epoisses is a blasphemer and a liar who rejects the Testimony of the Messiah whom he claims to know, love, and even worship. Epoisses does not follow or worship anyone but Epoisses.

You couldn't even hold a conversation with me Necro-Daqq. You derail every thread to some kind of Torah barrage. You can't speak on grace, faith, prophecy or the gospel because you're anti-gospel and anti-christ.

daqq

Eposer likes necrophilia
Now if I would have said that it would have been ban hammer for sure. But then Patsy Jane is one of the Darby boys so he gets a pass.

How is what he did any different from what you continually do to me and others here? It is no different than if someone else came along and said you are a sodomite and a pedophile. Would you like it if someone came along and posted call out threads calling you a sodomite and a pedophile child molester? Would they even get away with it? Of course not, but you continue to do the same to me and continue to get away with telling outright lies about myself and others who post here. It is hate speech, character assassination, slander, and defamation of character, and yet you continue to do it and think that you will never answer for it. You will answer for it to the Master whom I serve, whose words are written in the Gospel accounts, the same whom you claim to know, love, and even worship, but whose words and Testimony you deny every time you do what you do because he tells us not to judge and especially not to tell outright bold-faced lies about people. Your hate speech and lying tongue proves that you have murder in your heart which proceeds out of your mouth, just as the Master says, in passages already quoted to you, which again you reject over and over as applying to yourself. And at the same time you are forcing yourself and your own will onto others, just like the men of Sodom tried to do, and you are molesting the children of God right here in this forum, just like a pedophile would do. Do you think you will never answer for accosting, harassing, assaulting, and molesting the children of God the way you constantly do? In the kingdom of Elohim you are a liar, a hater of the brethren, a murderer, a spiritual sodomite, and a spiritual pedophile, and none of those have eternal life dwelling in them. You reveal by your evil deeds that you dwell in outer darkness, outside of all things holy and true; and God will not be mocked, and whatsoever you sow, you shall reap, and you sow evil speaking, blasphemy, hatred, death, and discord, and no doubt every liar shall have his part in the lake of fire. Your righteousness does not exceed the righteousness of the Pharisees and Scribes because you, like them, do not have true righteousness and uprightness on the inside, but are full of the bones of a dead man: cleanse the inside of the cup, blind Pharisee, for if your righteousness does not exceed the righteousness of the Pharisees and Scribes there is no way you will enter into the kingdom of the heavens or the kingdom of God.