The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Read about eunuchs in the bible.

The eunuchs are males.
They are not its.
They are males who do not have sex. Hardly qualifies them to no longer be males.
Though I can no longer find the resource.

Elohe or Eloha are feminine connotations for the same GOD Elohim.

I studied it a couple years ago and it was verified that Eloha was indeed feminine, but as I said, I can no longer find the resourse.
Your attempt at another language fails miserably, and does not matter. God brings His Word to us in our language.

So are you accusing me of leading people astray because I don't limit the capacities of the One Creator GOD to those of a male person.
You speak falseness about God and are in a debate group. I am just trying to help you.

Can we change the subject?
What for, so you can hide from the truth?

Why did you choose to comment about this topic as a response to me congratulating someone?
Why did you choose to try to shame me for speaking God's Truth just because you congratulated someone?
I would really like to change the subject.

Stop trying to dictate people to listen to what you say while you want them to be silenced and not talk back to you about it.

popsthebuilder

The eunuchs are males.
They are not its.
They are males who do not have sex. Hardly qualifies them to no longer be males.

You attempt at another language fails miserably, and does not matter. God brings His Word to us in our language.

You speak falseness about God and are in a debate group. I am just trying to help you.

What for, so you can hide fro the truth?

Why did you choose to try to shame me for speaking God's Truth just because you congratulated someone?

Stop trying to dictate people to listen to what you say while you want them to be silenced and not talk back to you about it.
I didn't say cel·i·bate.

I said eunuch.

Let me show you.

cel·i·bate

ˈseləbət/

adjective

abstaining from marriage and sexual relations, typically for religious reasons.

"a celibate priest"

noun

a person who abstains from marriage and sexual relations.

eu·nuch

ˈyo͞onək/

noun

plural noun:*eunuchs

a man who has been castrated, especially (in the past) one employed to guard the women's living areas at an oriental court.

an ineffectual person.

"a nation of political eunuchs"

God's Truth

What?

Who did I go against for being made perfect?

I may have gone against someone for proclaiming perfection because to do so is a most obvious sign that they are corrupt.

Is that why you go against Noah, and Moses, and Abraham? You think you can call people corrupt, people who please God and are washed by Jesus are not corrupt.

God's Truth

I didn't say cel·i·bate.

I said eunuch.

Let me show you.

cel·i·bate

ˈseləbət/

adjective

abstaining from marriage and sexual relations, typically for religious reasons.

"a celibate priest"

noun

a person who abstains from marriage and sexual relations.

eu·nuch

ˈyo͞onək/

noun

plural noun:*eunuchs

a man who has been castrated, especially (in the past) one employed to guard the women's living areas at an oriental court.

an ineffectual person.

"a nation of political eunuchs"

Men that can no longer perform in a sexual way with a woman are not 'its'.

marhig

You are an untruthful person saying God did not mean for Jesus to be crucified.

According to your evil beliefs God's plan failed.
God's plan certainly hasn't failed, many are being saved from darkness and death, and brought to life into the light of Christ, through faith by the grace of God. No murdering of Gods holy son needed for salvation, we as saved through him by his life. He's words are life!

Acts 2

Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which GOD DID BY HIM in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

God's Truth

God's plan certainly hasn't failed, many are being saved from darkness and death, and brought to life into the light of Christ, through faith by the grace of God. No murdering of Gods holy son needed for salvation, we as saved through him by his life. He's words are life!

Acts 2

Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which GOD DID BY HIM in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

Then stop saying God did not mean for Jesus to get crucified.

Jesus being crucified was the plan since before the creation of the world.

You are so blind and against God that you post the very scripture which rebukes you.

God's Truth

You just totally ignore every scripture that shows us that Jesus isnt the father.

You keep throwing in a scripture you do not understand and think it will just nullify and make the other scriptures you do not understand go away.

Scripture does not nullify scripture.

I show you scripture that plainly says Jesus is God and you then just post another scripture as if it just blew the other scripture out of the pages of the Bible.

marhig

Then stop saying God did not mean for Jesus to get crucified.

Jesus being crucified was the plan since before the creation of the world.
I'm saying that Jesus being crucified doesn't save us, we are saved through Jesus, by the grace of God, through faith.

And just because you don't agree with me, doesn't mean I'm evil!

But Jesus said that we would have to suffer persecution and forgive.

marhig

You keep throwing in a scripture you do not understand and think it will just nullify and make the other scriptures you do not understand go away.

Scripture does not nullify scripture.

I show you scripture that plainly says Jesus is God and you then just post another scripture as if it just blew the other scripture out of the pages of the Bible.
I think you don't understand, God didn't need to come here to be brutally murdered to save anyone. Jesus came as a living sacrifice. Anyway I'm out with my family. Be back later.

popsthebuilder

Is that why you go against Noah, and Moses, and Abraham? You think you can call people corrupt?
I went against none. But claimed them sinless and perfect in the sight of GOD.

You are the only one twisting words and lying about me after I said the opposite of you.

It is in this very thread that I alone stated they were parfect.

I'm done being kind to you due to your lies. I am done hiding your own sin.

Tell me; how do you justify lying about me, my beliefs, my words, and my faith?

You are so far from the truth that it hurts.... You.

Any detail whatsoever that you haven't concluded with your blinders on is instantly wrong. It can't be that you misinterpreted or misunderstood. For you are perfect. If anyone doesn't believe you are utterly perfect then all they need do to verify it is observe your works.

Oh wait; constant backbiting and wavering with the gusts of the wind and the waves of the Sea aren't signs of perfection? Strange.

One minute you put up a false facad and the next you show your true black colors.

You can fool your own little self all day, but I did dwell in the dark and did greet the night with opened arms, and did reside with the niggardly inside for a very long stint.

What I'm saying is that once one is no longer deceived by self, they generally can spot deception from miles away.

I haven't called you on it till now. Don't worry though, as that has changed due to your own works.

I will no longer extend an offering of peace to you or greet you. I will be a terrible thorn in your side till my death or your own repentance. One problem though; those who find themselves perfect will NEVER repent of the evil of their hands because they are willfully blind to it. They favor the fantasy they have built around themselves rather than the cold hard truth.

You will die, make no mistake.

God's Truth

You know I believe Abraham was without fault and had such a faith that he was given the title "friend of GOD". So me saying that he lied to his son, is not me saying he did wrong in the sight of GOD, but that the partial sight of man is never all encompassing.

Surely there is some other issue with some relevance that we can discuss.

peace

You contradict yourself as you slander others.

God's Truth

I went against none. Bit claimed then witless and perfect in the sight of GOD.

You are the only one twisting words and lying about me after I said the opposite of you.

It is in this very thread that I agreed they were parfect.

I'm done being kind to you due to your lies. I am done hiring your own sin.

Tell me; how do justify lying about me, my beliefs, my words, and my faith?

You are so far from the truth that it hurts.... You.

Any detail whatsoever that you haven't concluded with your blinders on is instantly wrong. It can't be that you misinterpreted or misunderstood. For you are perfect. If anyone doesn't believe you ate utterly perfect then all they need do to verify it is observe your works.

Oh wait; constant backbiting and wavering with the gusts of the wind and the waves of the Sea aren't signs of perfection? Strange.

One minute you put up a false facad andthe next you show your true black colors.

You can fool your own little self all day, bit I did dwell in the dark and did greet the night with opened arms, and did reside with the niggardly inside for a very long stint.

What I'm saying is that once one is no longer deceived by self, they generally can spot deception from miles away.

I haven't called you on it till now. Don't worry though, as that had changed die to your own works.

I will no longer extend an offering of peace to you or greet you. I will be a terrible thorn in your side till my death or your own repentance. One problem though; those who find themselves perfect will NEVER repent of the evil of their hands because they ate willfully blind to it. They favor the fantasy they have built around themselves rather than the cold hard truth.

You will die, make no mistake.

Just listen to yourself, you called yourself a messenger of Satan when you said you would be a thorn in my side.

Just listen to yourself, you think you have the power to cast down curses on me when you decide to.

You do go against those whom God calls perfect, and that includes Noah and all the others.

Just read what you said here in this post that I quote you. You admit that you are an untruthful person.

popsthebuilder

Just listen to yourself, you called yourself a messenger of Satan when you said you would be a thorn in my side.

Just listen to yourself, you think you have the power to cast down curses on me when you decide to.

You do go against those whom God calls perfect, and that includes Noah and all the others.
God didn't call you perfect. Your works and words show that to even the blind.

I haven't cursed any.

It is a simple fact; you will die, hopefully not in your sins you claim to be bereft of.

popsthebuilder

Just read what you said here in this post that I quote you. You admit that you are an untruthful person.
Show me to be lying and untruthful or don't make the false claim.

I know you are so steeped in deception and self glorification that you can't grasp my words or the intent of them, but do try for your own sake.

God's Truth

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

1 Peter 1:2 who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Jesus Christ and sprinkled with his blood: Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

2 Thessalonians 2:13
But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth.

God's Truth

I have been made perfect and am a friend to God.

See scriptures above that I just quoted.

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

Now you, popsthebuilder, have been making attacks against me for a while now and claiming I am corrupt.

You are what you accuse me to be, corrupt.

popsthebuilder

I have been made perfect and am a friend to God.

See scriptures above that I just quoted.

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

Now you, popsthebuilder, have been making attacks against me for a while now and claiming I am corrupt.

You are what you accuse me to be, corrupt.
Yeah.... One problem.... Actually two.

-Those made perfect hold that they themselves are as nothing.

Those made perfect would be conformed to the image of GOD and this would be evident through their works as per scripture.

You are nothing but a self deceived imposter full of pride and carnality, dreaming of high places over others.

Last edited: