ECT IS THERE REALLY ONLY ONE GOSPEL ??

Eagles Wings

Well look at these emos we have: :loser: :dunce: :kook:

They would not be available if it was against the rules to use them, don't you think? :idunno:

It is when one gets on another member over and over, just to stress them, or when one stalks another member. This is when it gets into an inappropriate behavior issue.

Knight has always been well known for calling someone way off base a moron.

It should be obvious when one is acting like they are personally taking after another member, and that is what is against the rules. making it too personal and being obviously hateful is not acceptable.
I am asking you specifically, Kat, in this instance, since Sherman has been encouraging better communication toward one another, if your dig was necessary. Sounds like you think it was okay, so I'll leave it at that.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I am asking you specifically, Kat, in this instance, since Sherman has been encouraging better communication toward one another, if your dig was necessary. Sounds like you think it was okay, so I'll leave it at that.

Again, I was addressing it to STP about IP, not Nang. I do not argue with Nang anymore, since she is really old like me. :eek:

Eagles Wings

Again, I was addressing it to STP about IP, not Nang. I do not argue with Nang anymore, since she is really old like me. :eek:
I thought the thread conversation was going along quite well until the dunce comment. Hopefully it will get back to that.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Does he have his own account?

Since you only check in occasionally, you fall prey to unreality.

There is no posting by "Mr. Nang."

Everything posted by the name "Nang" is from Nang.

And it is for the same reason I object to you calling intelligent posters and earnest, hard-working posters, that you do not know, "dunces," when you are obviously not up to speed with ongoing discussions.

IOW's, ktoyou, your judgments do not earn a moderator level. You should either participate more, pray for discernment more, or keep your opinions to yourself more.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Oh stop!

This is as vapid and untrue as the supposed "Russian collusion."

I will take your word. you know I like you, even if you have problems with me. You could join our group by me it would be alright, but I do not know about the others. :up:

glorydaz

Since you only check in occasionally, you fall prey to unreality.

There is no posting by "Mr. Nang."

Everything posted by the name "Nang" is from Nang.

And it is for the same reason I object to you calling intelligent posters and earnest, hard-working posters, that you do not know, "dunces," when you are obviously not up to speed with ongoing discussions.

IOW's, ktoyou, your judgments do not earn a moderator level. You should either participate more, pray for discernment more, or keep your opinions to yourself more.

Oh Lord. Nang is in her defence mode. The hackles are coming out. Are they male or female hackles? Who can know? I sense a bit of extra bossy there....just a tad. "Not up to speed with ongoing discussions." I vote Mr. Nang has taken the reins away. :banana:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I will take your word. you know I like you, even if you have problems with me. You could join our group by me it would be alright, but I do not know about the others. :up:

"Our group?"

Do you refer to the "Women's' Forum."

I am a member of that group, but I found out that personal things I shared with Tambora present, ended up being ridiculed to my face later by STP.

(Do not share anything on the women's' group EW. They are leakers!)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Oh Lord. Nang is in her defence mode. The hackles are coming out. Are they male or female hackles? Who can know? I sense a bit of extra bossy there....just a tad. "Not up to speed with ongoing discussions." I vote Mr. Nang has taken the reins away. :banana:

It is spelled "defense." Sheesh . . .

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
"Our group?"

I am a member of that group, but I found out that personal things I shared with Tambora present, ended up being ridiculed to my face later by STP.

I thought we were pretty good about controlling for that? Anyway, you should have told me about it.

Eagles Wings

"Our group?"

Yes, I have purposely not joined there.

I'm out of here.

This is quickly devolving.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I thought we were pretty good about controlling for that? Anyway, you should have told me about it.

I posted my complaint openly at the time but I guess you missed it.

Tambora and STP should remember it, but I expect no apologies. I simply never used the forum again.