Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexlunae

The criminal illegal leakers are now leaking personal conversations, private conversations, between the President and other heads of state. This is a serious threat to national security and it will affect all future Presidents. No world leader can have a secure, private conversation with the President from now on. This is the fault of leftist radicals that are hell bent on destroying Trump, with no concern for the USA

What did you think of the contents of those conversations? Were you proud? Did it fill you with pride to see Trump begging the president of a country he's consistently demagogued, who has absolutely no incentive to help him, to lie for him so that he could save face?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What did you think of the contents of those conversations? Were you proud? Did it fill you with pride to see Trump begging the president of a country he's consistently demagogued, who has absolutely no incentive to help him, to lie for him so that he could save face?
There was nothing out of the ordinary in those phone calls. I AM proud

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I wasn't surprised and expected as much. While I care if the leaks endanger our national security, Trump and his WH conspirators mislabel what are actual leaks (as compared to gossip) and only became concerned when the info was embarrassing to him. As expected and like his leader, Trump wants to go after journalists instead of cleaning up his own behavior and that of his team.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It's not about opposing Trump. The Russia interference in our election is much bigger than the Putin's pick for POTUS or either party. The fact is the GOP has put party above national security and patriotism.

All I know for sure is this is not good for trade and the global economy.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Russia is a mafia state, and Trump is an extension of that state

Nonsense. The 'enemy' ploy is a fools game and bad for the global economy and trade relations. The only real antagonists are in the Middle East and North Korea. We should be working collectively to bring them into the fold, rather than arguing over tempered ideologies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It's not about opposing Trump. The Russia interference in our election is much bigger than the Putin's pick for POTUS or either party. The fact is the GOP has put party above national security and patriotism.

If Trump would have :shut: about wining the popular election, we may not have ever got into this big mess. The winner should never debate his wining and we all know it is bad faith for the loser to complain, and so far I have not seen Clinton complain.

I noticed in the news old people in Wyoming think Trump's tweeting is what they feel to be the most annoying behaviour, well, the same goes for me, not what I expect from a President.

The better we get along with China and Russia, the better for the future economy and the better for global relations. We have to think global now, as nationalism no longer works.

rexlunae

Nonsense. The 'enemy' ploy is a fools game and bad for the global economy and trade relations. The only real antagonists are in the Middle East and North Korea. We should be working collectively to bring them into the fold, rather than arguing over tempered ideologies.

Your facts are wrong, your priorities are scary, and I'll take a hard pass on that alliance.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Your facts are wrong, your priorities are scary, and I'll take a hard pass on that alliance.

I would be more scary to make enemies with Russia and start another cold war. This would also lead to further antagonism with China and more aggression with North Korea.

I never agreed with Trump about trade with China, but I thought he might provide better relations with Russia. What we have now is not so scary in a war sense, rather in an economic sense.

exminister

Wow, Brucie boy! Another stock cliche! Weighty.

Johnny Wuss, you quip, tough guy? You wouldn't say that to my face, would you, Brucie boy, you satanic blow hard, loser? No, you wouldn't, child of the devil. Trying to impress the chicks, eh, punk? Yes... You can't touch me biblically, punk, or financially, or in financial acumen, Brucie, 7 Eleven worker. The punk wouldn't know the difference between a stock, and a Series EE savings bond, as the only "stocK he knows, is being a stock boy, at Home Depot, ticker symbol, "HD." You: What is a "ticker symbol?"

Teach us, Brucie boy....Please?

Which you don't mean, fraud.
No problem talking to your ugly pug Jethro Bodine. You are the fluff-nutter strutter who tricks all the church ladies EG style. The love-with-himself SJW spends all his time on the strut and a sprinkle of content seasoned afterwards. Lots of noise. He can't even comprehend what what his Cult 45 says about bubbles bursting. Waaa...Poor Jethro doesn't know what to do with his nought. He goes out to the www to toss out trivial terms like he is the man and all the ladies go light headed. He announces /thread in flashy ways like he is is god's gift to the world and the crowd snickers. He thinks some points on the stock ticker will save his pile of dough because the orange child of the father of lies claims he did it. Trumpy boy slaps his name on something he didn't do. And when the house built on sand comes crashing down don't think your bestie is going to come save you. He won't even know you.

JoJo, get back, get back to MAD.

Gods gift SJW said:
EOT. CLOSED. RIP. DOA. SHUT DOWN. NO ENTRY.

main-qimg-93acc79f44dba4b7c18b8a64febbc7fe

closed-for-business.jpg

R1521.png

1430564917997.gif

does-using-windows-cmd-to-shut-down-a-computer-cause-damage-00.jpg

exminister

The criminal illegal leakers are now leaking personal conversations, private conversations, between the President and other heads of state. This is a serious threat to national security and it will affect all future Presidents. No world leader can have a secure, private conversation with the President from now on. This is the fault of leftist radicals that are hell bent on destroying Trump, with no concern for the USA

I agree with you it is not right. Obama had the same problem and had to go after leakers as well. The Prsident must have privacy. The Republicans have never liked Trump so I don't believe it is only "left radicals" even though you so want to believe that. Some leaks are from inner circles by people brought in by Trump. Who would hear his personal conversations? Trump has only brought in right wing people.

Danoh

Then you either didn't understand them, or you're so loyal to Trump you'd say anything.

Such often remind me of the following.

James 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. 1:9 Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted: 1:10 But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.

1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

James is referring to a positive and a negative within what is now referred to in Social Psychology as Commitment Consistency.

Though much of the following article's findings were also arrived at long before the rise of either Candidate or President Trump, the following is a profound study on the mind of the typical Trump supporter *.

https://www.farnamstreetblog.com/2016/08/commitment-consistency-bias/

* The same could be said of many a Hillary supporter.

Such is the crippling power of one's rationalizing of one's own inconsistencies, over one's objectivity.

There is often no hope of reasoning with one who's fallen down it's rabbit hole...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Such often remind me of the following.

Though much of the following article's findings were also arrived at long before the rise of either Candidate or President Trump, the following is a profound study on the mind of the typical Trump supporter *.

https://www.farnamstreetblog.com/2016/08/commitment-consistency-bias/

* The same could be said of many a Hillary supporter.

Such is the crippling power of one's rationalizing of one's own inconsistencies, over one's objectivity.

There is often no hope of reasoning with one who's fallen down it's rabbit hole...
You are a typical jackass anti-Trumper, with shades of Maxine

rexlunae

I would be more scary to make enemies with Russia and start another cold war.

Russia is an enemy because they regard us as an enemy and attack us. We can't make them a friend by declaration, and we don't benefit from befriending kleptocratic regimes like Putin's. We aren't in a new Cold War, which was a war of ideas in addition to strategy. We're in something new, and I think much more dangerous. We're in the midst of the world's largest criminal enterprise, headed by Putin, with tentacles throughout Europe, the Middle East, and the US. And to serve that enterprise, they commit murders, they bribe officials, and they tear down and corrupt democracies and the rule of law.

This would also lead to further antagonism with China and more aggression with North Korea.

No it won't. Not on its own. Trump may provoke other conflicts, but not directly because of our problems with Russia.

I never agreed with Trump about trade with China, but I thought he might provide better relations with Russia. What we have now is not so scary in a war sense, rather in an economic sense.

If you're not scared, you're not paying attention.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Russia is an enemy because they regard us as an enemy and attack us. We can't make them a friend by declaration, and we don't benefit from befriending kleptocratic regimes like Putin's. We aren't in a new Cold War, which was a war of ideas in addition to strategy. We're in something new, and I think much more dangerous. We're in the midst of the world's largest criminal enterprise, headed by Putin, with tentacles throughout Europe, the Middle East, and the US. And to serve that enterprise, they commit murders, they bribe officials, and they tear down and corrupt democracies and the rule of law.

No it won't. Not on its own. Trump may provoke other conflicts, but not directly because of our problems with Russia.

If you're not scared, you're not paying attention.

You are just a cuckoo Russian hater. :kook:

You have the mind of a child believing Russia is up to anything the USA has not done further and better, with more success. Putin does have more power than Trump because Russia is more totalitarian, yet Russia does not have the wealth and power of the USA or China.

rexlunae

You are just a cuckoo Russian hater.

Coming from someone who can't tell a friend from an enemy, I'm not too worried about that assessment.

You have the mind of a child believing Russia is up to anything the USA has not done further and better, with more success.

I didn't make any claim along those lines one way or the other.

Putin does have more power than Trump because Russia is more totalitarian,

Ya think...?

...yet Russia does not have the wealth and power of the USA or China.

No, not even close. But they've played a very weak hand very strongly.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Putin does have more power than Trump because Russia is more totalitarian, yet Russia does not have the wealth and power of the USA or China.

They will have (the wealth and power) IF Trump is not taken out of office (via resignation or impeachment) in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.