How to tell if you're a Marxist

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
AB, seems to have all the earmarks of a 'Coward.' If he had ANY manliness about him, he'd take this matter to Sherman or another Mod.

Arthur Brain

Actually, I don't believe this group has the 'Intestinal fortitude' to ask the Mods for an investigation and possibly get Old GM, impeached?

TH challenged you to Sherman doing just that, with the "loser" being banned for a month so he sure has the "intestinal fortitude" to back up his own words. He, nor anyone else expected you to take him up on the challenge as you're too busy cowering away behind a load of tweets. He's already proven you wrong so why continue the charade?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TH challenged you to Sherman doing just that, with the "loser" being banned for a month so he sure has the "intestinal fortitude" to back up his own words. He, nor anyone else expected you to take him up on the challenge as you're too busy cowering away behind a load of tweets. He's already proven you wrong so why continue the charade?

I'll take it one step further. How about having the perpetrator of this 'LIE,' voluntarily leave TOL, for life? I'll be more than willing to go along with that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If Sherman finds irrefutable PROOF that I lied, I will NEVER 'grace the halls of TOL, again.' However, TH must agree to this, as well? If he's found to be lying about this, he must leave TOL, for good.

Arthur Brain

If Sherman finds irrefutable PROOF that I lied, I will NEVER 'grace the halls of TOL, again.' However, TH must agree to this, as well? If he's found to be lying about this, he must leave TOL, for good.

TH wouldn't wish you to be banned for good but it's up to him to address this. He certainly has no qualms about Sherman verifying that he was the respondent, not the instigator.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If Sherman announces that OLd GM lied, that's good enough for me. Will TH be willing to go along with this, if he's called out for lying?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TH wouldn't wish you to be banned for good but it's up to him to address this. He certainly has no qualms about Sherman verifying that he was the respondent, not the instigator.

I stand by what I've said. If there's 'irrefutable proof' that I purposely and with forethought, lied, I will NEVER come near TOL, again. Since you have made yourself his spokesman/agent, then I expect you to relay this challenge to him.

Arthur Brain

I stand by what I've said. If there's 'irrefutable proof' that I purposely and with forethought, lied, I will NEVER come near TOL, again. Since you have made yourself his spokesman/agent, then I expect you to relay this challenge to him.

He can read your posts just fine dude so it's up to him to respond if he wishes. The ignore function doesn't work both ways ya know?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He can read your posts just fine dude so it's up to him to respond if he wishes. The ignore function doesn't work both ways ya know?

Well, why don't you have the 'GUTS' (You are a man, I assume?) to bring Sherman into this, right now? Otherwise, I must assume you are a COWARD. A British Coward, at that.