Saddam Hussein, a look back

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
They're a pain...so kill them? Really?

I meant I do not see anything wrong with 'targeting' users. Think about it, if there were no users, there would be no dealers because without users, the whole problem would vanish because it is all based on people using the drugs. If you target them, jail them, make them do whatever it take to make using so dangerous to oneself, they will not chance it anymore than most persons do not kill people.

See how you move from what i actually said to restating it in a worse sense; typical liberal trick. Just as when liberals say now Trump said all percentage of criminals. Mexicans are rapists and criminal, when he actually was only talking about illegal immigrants and he also meant they had a higher risk rate per immigrant than average US born citizen, which is true. What you are saying is typical LIBERAL RHETORIC!

People are never born addicts, or even with an instinctive predilection to use drugs illegally, anymore than most persons are born murders.

You will have some using, just as you have some murders, but there will not be a huge problem, which is what it is because no one really wants to stop it.

rexlunae

I meant I do not see anything wrong with 'targeting' users. Think about it, if there were no users, there would be no users whole problem is based on people using the drugs.

Ok, that's a relief. We were talking about targeting them...in the context of a campaign of state-sponsored street murders.

If you target them, jail them, make them do whatever it take to make using so dangerous to oneself, they will not chance it anymore than most persons do not kill people.

Duterte is.

See how you move from what i actually said to restating it in a worse sense; typical liberal trick. Just as when liberals say now Trump said all percentage of criminals. Mexicans are rapists and criminal, when he actually was only talking about illegal immigrants and he also meant they had a higher per This is typical LIBERAL RHETORIC!

You should look at what we were talking about. It sounded to me like you were endorsing the thing that was the topic of discussion...which I found pretty shocking. I'm glad to see it was just a misunderstanding.

People are never born addicts,

That's not actually true.
https://www.bhpalmbeach.com/blog/tragedy-opioid-addicted-babies

...or even with an instinctive predilection to use drugs illegally, anymore than most persons are born murders.

I don't see the relevance.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well, you may disagree, but I strongly dislike addicts and do think they are weak willed 'feelgood' types without any backbone.

Do not see any reason to kill them when all they do it harm themselves. It would benefit them immensely, in my opinion, to give them a hard thrashing; this would make them think twice about using dope.

Much better than time in court, jail, and rehabilitation clinics. They get all this attention then turn right around and use dope again! I have seen it for year in Texas corrections, listened to all the hype and know when it comes to people, who, unlike animals, are able to connect the whipping directly with the drug use and know they will avoid future whipping just by leaving dope alone. No dope can relieve the pain of a severe thrashing!

Try an immediate whipping and see how many take a chance again.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Conversely, when people are very old, or sick and need narcotics for pain and become addicted, then I believe in the caring approach. But here is the issue on that:. They can be totally detoxed, unless they are very old and detox would be worse than being addicted and the old sick person will die in less than a year anyway, then why treat it? Yet some advocate this and why? It is all because youth druggie types have blackballed all drug use for everyone because of their shenanigans.

They are always the same; you hear it in their druggie language. "Hey man, like I am really wiped out on drugs and need a fix, like yeh man, I been into detox and got clean, but the craving got me back to doing dope. It's a real bummer, man, but without dope, there is no hope." "Like man, be cool I'm just a user junkie, not the man, you dig"

I would like to spank them all!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The history revision will never end, that was one thing I thought of. After detailing 300,000 in mass graves (that were actually found) courtesy of sarin nerve gas and mustard gas, then he magically didn't have any WMDs. They didn't mention he tried to be buy the Yellow Cake in Africa.

They should have detailed more of the 90. They jumped from Desert Storm to 9-11. They only briefly talked about showing the bodies of his sons and why.

Document 52: Department of State Cable from George P. Shultz to the United States Embassy in Lebanon [et al.]. "Department Press Briefing, March 30, 1984," March 31, 1984.

The State Department announces it has imposed foreign policy controls on Iran and Iraq for exports of chemical weapons precursors. It responds to questions from the press about U.S. policy regarding the Iran-Iraq war, and a department spokesperson says Iraq's chemical weapons use will not change U.S. interest in pursuing closer U.S.-Iraq relations.

Source: Declassified under the Freedom of Information Act

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/#docs

Just another example of conservatives revisiting history and twisting it to conform to their preconceived agenda.

During the 1980's, Saddam Hussein was the Reagan Administration's hand picked representative to counter the Iranians in the Middle East.

Based on declassified State Department documents, Reagan and GWH Bush, the vice-president, were well aware that Saddam was using chemical weapons against the Iranians and his own people - the Kurds.

The Reagan Administration had no concern for how Saddam treated his own people - they were all just expendable chess pieces on the world chessboard!

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i like singapore's model - harsh punishment for users, extremely harsh punishment for sellers

and I'd add detox, rehab, counseling and education for first time users

I would like to spank them all!

in singapore they use a cane :thumb:

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame
Trump just invites him to his house for a play date.
Isn't that sorta his job? Sit people down and tell them what's up?
He also said he would sit down with Kim Jong Un from North Korea.
Boris Yeltsin went grocery shopping in texas once.

http://blog.chron.com/thetexican/2014/04/when-boris-yeltsin-went-grocery-shopping-in-clear-lake/

Boris Yeltsin said:
“When I saw those shelves crammed with hundreds, thousands of cans, cartons and goods of every possible sort, for the first time I felt quite frankly sick with despair for the Soviet people,” Yeltsin wrote. “That such a potentially super-rich country as ours has been brought to a state of such poverty! It is terrible to think of it.”

I'm not saying that Un will have a Yeltsin moment. Maybe he will. Or maybe he'll have his own moment. An Un moment.

Trump could could meet him at The White House, hop in the chopper and stop by Trump Tower to pick up his clubs, then off to New Jersey or wherever to one of his courses.

Not say a word. Just let him soak it in.

Around the second hole Trump could say: "You know Kam, in my country the rich people are skinny and the poor people are fat".

And then on the 8th hole say: "I like peacocks".

And then on the 12th hole say: "Explain sumthin to me Jang, those other people on the same peninsula are the 11th largest economy in the world and you are the 125th, but you have all the natural resources, how'd that happen?"

And after Un gets done going on and on about whatever Trump can nod and say "I hear ya".

Around the 16th hole Trump can say: "So Um, when is North Korea going to be ready to become fabulously wealthy?".

And spell out what it will take for that to happen.

Doesn't hurt to have the talk.

ok doser

Just another example of conservatives revisiting history and twisting it to conform to their preconceived agenda.

During the 1980's, Saddam Hussein was the Reagan Administration's hand picked representative to counter the Iranians in the Middle East.

Based on declassified State Department documents, Reagan and GWH Bush, the vice-president, were well aware that Saddam was using chemical weapons against the Iranians and his own people - the Kurds.

The Reagan Administration had no concern for how Saddam treated his own people - they were all just expendable chess pieces on the world chessboard!

just as long as that oil kept flowing! :banana:

ok doser

Sorta. Generally, I'd say he should keep murderers out of the White House. He seems awfully eager to embrace a lot of the worst people in the world.

aren't they the people most in need of assistance/reformation?

seems to me i remember photo ops recently with justin trudeau and angela merkel - do they count among "the worst"?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Psalm 58

10 The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance; He shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked,

:Letsargu:

The video is poor quality and shaking. It seems like some yahoo holding his early cell phone. But you do get to see him fall through the trap door. :)

Spoiler

Of all the things George Bush did wrong, this was right. One sovereign, God authorized state over threw another sovereign, God authorized state. And then we had them form up their new government from our handing over authority. He was not killed by an assassin, but by legal government.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
He did that when he defeated Hillary

You can sit down with someone without embracing them.

Liberals are taking Donald Trump to task over everything. It is good politics to try to work out a solution, no matter how vial the leader, it is better than war. Liberals used to back this position more than conservatives but now, with president Trump, they are the warmongers.

They do not want any peace with Russia, the one nation which a war can end all life on Earth. Hate Trump that much? Same with trying to work with China and the president of the Philippines.

It seems to me the liberals want a 'moral war' with anyone they disagree with, starting with our president!

fool

Hall of Fame
Liberals are taking Donald Trump to task over everything. It is good politics to try to work out a solution, no matter how vial the leader, it is better than war. Liberals used to back this position more than conservatives but now, with president Trump, they are the warmongers.

They do not want any peace with Russia, the one nation which a war can end all life on Earth. Hate Trump that much? Same with trying to work with China and the president of the Philippines.

It seems to me the liberals want a 'moral war' with anyone they disagree with, starting with our president!

I think the world likes to point out boogiemen that the US needs to defend them against.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Isn't that sorta his job? Sit people down and tell them what's up?
He also said he would sit down with Kim Jong Un from North Korea.
Boris Yeltsin went grocery shopping in texas once.

http://blog.chron.com/thetexican/2014/04/when-boris-yeltsin-went-grocery-shopping-in-clear-lake/

I'm not saying that Un will have a Yeltsin moment. Maybe he will. Or maybe he'll have his own moment. An Un moment.

Trump could could meet him at The White House, hop in the chopper and stop by Trump Tower to pick up his clubs, then off to New Jersey or wherever to one of his courses.

Not say a word. Just let him soak it in.

Around the second hole Trump could say: "You know Kam, in my country the rich people are skinny and the poor people are fat".

And then on the 8th hole say: "I like peacocks".

And then on the 12th hole say: "Explain sumthin to me Jang, those other people on the same peninsula are the 11th largest economy in the world and you are the 125th, but you have all the natural resources, how'd that happen?"

And after Un gets done going on and on about whatever Trump can nod and say "I hear ya".

Around the 16th hole Trump can say: "So Um, when is North Korea going to be ready to become fabulously wealthy?".

And spell out what it will take for that to happen.

Doesn't hurt to have the talk.
Loved it!
:BRAVO:
Thanks.