good morning breakfast clubbers

theophilus

Raccoons: Part 2

I did NOT bring the bird-feeders in last night.

We had a send-off for a co-worker yesterday and management bought 2 dozen pizzas. I took one home and parted it out under the bird-feeders. It was all gone this morning and there was a little note in really BAD printing that said, "Beer?" stuck on the bird-bath.

Who knew?

The raccoons left the feeders alone.

:D

exminister

The cornbread battles!
People have their preferences.

I really like the fluffy cake-like sweet cornbread.
I don't want none of my cornbread to be crunchy. :sibbie:

The restaurant Hard Times serves moist cornbread with their spaghetti. I love how it soaks up the sauce. Oh no, now I want some.

I like moist cornbread. A little crunchy is good for me. Love the slightly sweet kind. The only bad cornbread is dried out cornbread. Whoever came up with cornbread should get a Nobel Prize. :first:

theophilus

The restaurant Hard Times serves moist cornbread with their spaghetti. I love how it soaks up the sauce. Oh no, now I want some.

I like moist cornbread. A little crunchy is good for me. Love the slightly sweet kind. The only bad cornbread is dried out cornbread. Whoever came up with cornbread should get a Nobel Prize. :first:

And a BIG KITCHEN in Heaven!

:thumb:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Just the crunchy at the edges - and soft (not sticky - it needs texture) inside. Never dry, a little sweet. Real butter. Hot from the oven. That's perfection, in my world. :)

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good morning kmo, hope you have a good (and well-mulched) day and the rain waits for you. :)
The weather held up so we were able to get a lot done. :)

And Tam's mention of cornbread yesterday had me thinking about cornbread ever since. I wish I had some right now...

Here's how I make it:

154947-425x319-cornbread-cast-iron-skillet.jpg

And good morning everyone. :)

@chrysostom, I love this thread. Thank you for making it.
@zoo22, I love the bunnies. Thank you for them.

I love cornbread. :TomO: Now I want some. :noid: