Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

God's Truth

GOD is one.

It has nothing to do with 'liking what you say' as if it is a personal attack on you.
It is a personal attack on me.

I disagree with your interpretations.
I don't interpret, the Bible has already been interpreted from Hebrew and Greek to English.

The Father sent the Son. The Son did not send the Father. That's Scripture.

Where did I ever say the Son sent the Father?

You can't just make up things and say someone said it. That is called bearing false witness.

I said anyone who comes from one is called a son or a daughter.

Jesus is a Man that came from God so Jesus is called the Son.

The Son suffered on the cross. The Father did not suffer on the cross.

Whatever Jesus does it is what the Father does. That is what Jesus says.

It has nothing to do with 'liking you'.
Don't play that game with me.

The Lord Jesus was a minister to the circumcision to confirm the promises that GOD made to the Hebrew fathers concerning ethnic Israel,

Davidic Kingdom and land. The Lord Jesus was born under the law. The Lord Jesus raised up Paul to be His unique Apostle to the nations and Paul taught only those things for the gentiles to have a relationship with GOD. He said that we are not under the law.

You are wrong. Jesus is the Lord over all.

Show where I ever said that. That's Tritheism. I do not subscribe to that teaching and never have.
This, again, just demonstrates how little you really understand.
You saying that does not make it so. I have understanding. I believe you revealed that you do NOT.

Paul says Faith is obedience for salvation.
You teach that works are obedience for salvation.

See, you detour from the truth...how do you ever get that I do not teach faith?

I have said it many times and corrected you and others before about it, but you do not want to hear the truth about me. Regardless of whether or not you want to hear and retain what I said, you can't just make up things about others.

When John said that the Word was 'with' GOD, it implies two.

Actually, there are three.

When John said that the Word was GOD, it implies one.

I do not agree with you. There are three and the three are one.

I believe you merely believe what you choose to study, or what you were taught growing up and you merely repeat what you were taught.

I was taught many different doctrines and gave it all up to learn God's Truth, from GOD. There is only one way to do that---and that is the very way you put down every day, and all day.

You put down the the way to know and have understanding.

Taken together it implies two in one. One being 'same', two persons 'distinct'.

There is nothing distinct about the Father and the Son they are EXACTLY the same.

Doing good works in order to merit/earn salvation is self-righteous and engenders pride of self.

That is something you repeat without dissecting.

There is NOTHING EVER wrong with obeying God.

Give me something from the Bible that says there is a bad time to obey God.

GOD's word is right.

Rightly divide.

That is ironic.

God's Truth

Doing good works in order to merit/earn salvation is self-righteous and engenders pride of self.

GOD's word is right.

Rightly divide.

Can you image God telling Abel not to give Him a good sacrifice to earn favor or it is self-righteous and prideful? Can you imagine God saying that to Cain?

Genesis 4:7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it."

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
One Trinity.

Yes, and one person of the trinity flows from within us like rivers of living water. (John 7:37-39)

But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive, for the Holy Spirit was not yet given because Jesus was not yet glorified.​

Where did the Holy Spirit person go while Jesus was human?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yes, and one person of the trinity flows from within us like rivers of living water. (John 7:37-39)

But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive, for the Holy Spirit was not yet given because Jesus was not yet glorified.​

Uh . . nowhere.

You cannot separate the Holy Spirit from the Son. EVER!

Apple7

Scripture informs the reader that the Holy Spirit can take bodily form, just as The Son did, and did so simultaneously with The Son, as thus...

και καταβηναι το πνευμα το αγιον σωματικω ειδει ως περιστεραν επ αυτον και φωνην εξ ουρανου γενεσθαι συ ει ο υιος μου ο αγαπητος εν σοι ευδοκησα

And the Holy Spirit came down in a bodily form as a dove upon Him. And there was a voice out of Heaven, saying, You are My Son, the Beloved; in You I have been delighting. (Luke 3.22)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Scripture informs the reader that the Holy Spirit can take bodily form, just as The Son did, and did so simultaneously with The Son, as thus...

και καταβηναι το πνευμα το αγιον σωματικω ειδει ως περιστεραν επ αυτον και φωνην εξ ουρανου γενεσθαι συ ει ο υιος μου ο αγαπητος εν σοι ευδοκησα

And the Holy Spirit came down in a bodily form as a dove upon Him. And there was a voice out of Heaven, saying, You are My Son, the Beloved; in You I have been delighting. (Luke 3.22)

So Jesus was the son of the Holy Spirit?

Apple7

So Jesus was the son of the Holy Spirit?

Three Persons are in view in Luke 3.22; two are in bodily form.

The voice from Heaven is God The Father, not the Holy Spirit.

The Trinity in one verse....just like you like it...

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What? you vomited at the fact that Jesus is God the Father with a body. You called it INCEST; HOWEVER, Jesus says we are HIS MOTHER, BROTHER, and SISTER. According to YOU Jesus is committing incest...and according to you he is committing homosexuality since he 'marries' men too.

What? Do you not realize gender does not exist in the spiritual realm? Jesus is not marrying men, he is marrying a spiritual bride. (Mark 12:25)

There is no need for marriage in a physical context because Jesus is the last Adam.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Three Persons are in view in Luke 3.22; two are in bodily form.

The voice from Heaven is God The Father, not the Holy Spirit.

Ok, we already know Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit. We also know the voice was not that of the Most High.

Notaclue

And the Holy Spirit came down in a bodily form as a dove upon Him. And there was a voice out of Heaven, saying, You are My Son, the Beloved; in You I have been delighting. (Luke 3.22)[/QUOTE

Rom.9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed(Christ).

Gal.4:26. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

1And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance

Gal.4:26. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Peace.