Is God going to come and kill the JWs?

truthjourney

You must be*part of Jehovah's*organization, doing God's will, in order to receive his blessing of everlasting life."--You Can Live Forever book p. 255

"Unless we are in touch with*this channel of communication*that God is using, we will not progress along the road to life, no matter how much Bible reading we do."-- December 1, 1981 Watchtower, p. 27

"Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a*united organization*under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil."-- September 1, 1989 Watchtower,

Yet thpreacher who said God is

God simply doesn't behave in that way. He has set a time when He will gather every man and every woman and He will judge them for what they have [or have not] done, for what they are.

Individually He will judge them, with perfect fairness He will judge them.

Acts of judgement before this day of judgement are extremely rare with God, it is known in Grace theology as "God's peculiar work." that is why when people stand up and shake their fist at God and challenge Him to strike them down if He is real, nothing happens.

God simply is not like that, He is merciful, He is the loving Creator, He is long suffering, He is kind and gracious to people that come to Him honestly.

If you come crookedly He is apt to speak to thee in parables.

But now these JW's and these Unitarians do believe that God is going to come and kill the Christians.

They believe Christians, that is Trinitarian Christians [which all true Christians are] are the Babylon spoken about in the bible.

They believe we are the ones Paul speaks about in the first chapter of Romans who God has given up because we worship the creature rather than the Creator.

They equate our worshipping Christ as God as idolatry. They overlook all the passages of scripture that show that HE actually is Himself the Creator.

Babylon is not the church or a church, Babylon is the great endtime political and military world empire headed by Antichrist.

The harlot is another but related topic, but God will not destroy the harlot, Babylon will destroy the harlot.[/QUOTE]
As far as JWs are concerned they believe that anyone who is not a JW will be destroyed in Armageddon regardless whether they are Trinitarian or not as taught by the Watchtower Society.

You must be*part of Jehovah's*organization, doing God's will, in order to receive his blessing of everlasting life."--You Can Live Forever book p. 255

"Unless we are in touch with*this channel of communication*that God is using, we will not progress along the road to life, no matter how much Bible reading we do."-- December 1, 1981 Watchtower, p. 27

"Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a*united organization*under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil."-- September 1, 1989 Watchtower, p. 19

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Just think of all the horrific things you said to someone who was saved. Think of what you said to them and what you said about God's Truth that they spoke. How will you stand before God knowing what you did?

Would you care to run by me some of these "horrific" things?

You turn the truth of God into a lie

Of you I've said that you have allowed a frantic demon into your life....all your posts are frantic.

God is not frantic, His truth is settled in heaven and has long been.

God's Truth

Would you care to run by me some of these "horrific" things?
Calling someone whom Jesus Christ himself saved and gave his Spirit as one really having a demon. Calling God's Truth a lie.

You turn the truth of God into a lie

Of you I've said that you have allowed a frantic demon into your life....all your posts are frantic.

God is not frantic, His truth is settled in heaven and has long been.

If you read my posts as 'frantic', then you are being convicted by the Holy Spirit.

When you say God is not frantic, tell me what these scriptures make you feel like, a little frantic?

2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

11 Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade others. What we are is plain to God, and I hope it is also plain to your conscience.

Jude 1:23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear--hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

God's Truth

According to God's Word, it will not go well for Totton at the judgement time.

Matthew 7:21 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

God's Truth

Totton will find out she was listening to demons, and she will continue to feel frantic at God's Word.

Just as she falsely judged me.

That is what God says.

God's Truth

Isaiah 55:11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Totton will find out she was listening to demons, and she will continue to feel frantic at God's Word.

That is what God says.
Tot does not listen to demons and she has not falsely judged you.

Your mind is not open enough, because you do not see what Tot is saying...what the Bible says.

God's Truth

Tot does not listen to demons and she has not falsely judged you.

Your mind is not open enough, because you do not see what Tot is saying...what the Bible says.

God opens the minds of those who BELIEVE AND OBEY HIM.

God does not open the minds of those who preach against obedience; unless they first humble themselves, as His Son says.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Those who obey God are given wisdom to see the difference between slander and self defense over slander.
Foolish woman.
Telling someone that you believe they listen to demons is an accusation, not a defense.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God opens the minds of those who BELIEVE AND OBEY HIM.

God does not open the minds of those who preach against obedience; unless they first humble themselves, as His Son says.
You say whatever comes comes next into your mind.

There is no wisdom in that method.

This is fun.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That is what God says.
You are badly mistaken not knowing the power of God or the scriptures.

This is fun.