ECT The Contradictory Pursuit of MAD

Interplanner

v34 is plural, go get some homework done. You haven't even started.

Those promises are proven by the resurrection, which is for forgiveness. Gee, I wonder if that is why the only reference to David in Romans is the forgiveness of the Gospel!!!

Did you notice he is speaking about the destiny, legacy, inheritance, purpose and meaning of Israel? It existed to result in the resurrection of Christ which is his coronation as the Son of David (why did he call him Lord?) and that his sacrifice for justification from sins (v38, 39) actually worked.

DAN P

v34 is plural, go get some homework done. You haven't even started.

Those promises are proven by the resurrection, which is for forgiveness. Gee, I wonder if that is why the only reference to David in Romans is the forgiveness of the Gospel!!!

Did you notice he is speaking about the destiny, legacy, inheritance, purpose and meaning of Israel? It existed to result in the resurrection of Christ which is his coronation as the Son of David (why did he call him Lord?) and that his sacrifice for justification from sins (v38, 39) actually worked.

Hi and you are the one that should do his homework , as the Greek verb " I WILL GIVE " is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE and will be in operation , during the Millennoum or 1000 reign of Christ , see Isa 55:3 !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and you are the one that should do his homework , as the Greek verb " I WILL GIVE " is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE and will be in operation , during the Millennoum or 1000 reign of Christ , see Isa 55:3 !!

dan p

Hey Danny P:

The Isaiah line was written in 700 BC, or so. Guess what was in the future? Bingo.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am sure IP is not concerned what anti-christs think.

One does not have to be a Mod to ask for common decency.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Like Satan, the idea of Israel being the head of the nations on the earth for eternity makes IP's blood boil.
That's the crux of this particular problem of his.

Your Israel is not the Israel of God, and you do not belong to either by your own confession.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have two choices IP:

1) Stop addressing me.
2) Place me on ignore.

You may ask why? My answer would be, "I've lost all respect for you and your "Doublespeak" and you'll only receive non-serious answers from old GM. I earnestly believe you're a Clown. I won't bother with you unless you directly address me. Just don't expect any serious answers from me. Understand? Probably not, however, that's okay with me.

Interplanner

You have two choices IP:

1) Stop addressing me.
2) Place me on ignore.

You may ask why? My answer would be, "I've lost all respect for you and your "Doublespeak" and you'll only receive non-serious answers from old GM. I earnestly believe you're a Clown. I won't bother with you unless you directly address me. Just don't expect any serious answers from me. Understand? Probably not, however, that's okay with me.

I'd rather hear what the passage means, but you can bark what you want.