Will we build another temple Israel?

WatchmanOnTheWall

I believe that Jesus returns and begins the 1000 year kingdom about 6000 years have passed since the creation of the world.
I believe that Jesus was crucified about 4000 years after the creation of the world.
There is not an accurate date for the year of the creation of the world nor for the year of the crucifixion of Jesus.
That is why I cannot identify the year Jesus will return.
I can only see that it is coming close.

https://guidetothebible.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/guidechronologylatest2.pdf

Wick Stick

I disagree.
Incorrect.
No.
I do not believe what you are saying.
Incorrect.
Are you Jewish? You do not seem apt at debate.

I posit facts and give opinions based on them. You respond by denying not only the opinions, but also the facts? How does one deny a fact?

Are you just a troll?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you Jewish? You do not seem apt at debate.

I posit facts and give opinions based on them. You respond by denying not only the opinions, but also the facts? How does one deny a fact?

Are you just a troll?
I am a Jew, of Israel. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. Trolls are against God's Law. I do not know what you are talking about. I do not know what fact you are referring to. It is possible to have an opinion. I generally do not debate. Are you asking if I recognize and interpret facts? If it is possible to do so then it is possible for me to do so, but I do not know what your facts are, if they are indeed facts, or if I can interpret them. Do facts exist?

Shalom.

Jacob

Wick Stick

I am a Jew, of Israel. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. Trolls are against God's Law. I do not know what you are talking about. I do not know what fact you are referring to. It is possible to have an opinion. I generally do not debate. Are you asking if I recognize and interpret facts? If it is possible to do so then it is possible for me to do so, but I do not know what your facts are, if they are indeed facts, or if I can interpret them. Do facts exist?

Shalom.

Jacob
Maybe you should find a different hobby. Perhaps one that you have more aptitude for?

daqq

Most people that believe in the millennial/day idea also think that the millennial kingdom is the seventh millennial/day and that the new heaven and earth afterwards would begin on the eighth millennial/day.

If one day can be as a thousand years then Messiah slept for one day. The only thing keeping people from seeing that is a misunderstanding of Matthew 12:40, (which says nothing about a grave, tomb, or sepulcher). Moreover the seventh day has no evening and morning like the six days of creation. Thus not only did Messiah die in the sixth day, meaning the literal Preparation day, but also the sixth great day, (for a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day). The next day is therefore both the Shabbat and the Shabbat Gadol, the Great Day of the Shabbat, (John 19:31 YLT, ην γαρ μεγαλη η ημερα εκεινου του σαββατου).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You were the one who asked the questions, not me, bub.

Does asking questions stimulate debate?

I believe you are saying that you answered my questions but you thought I was supposed to debate.

No matter. I am okay with what you have said to me.

Shalom.

Jacob