Moral equivalence

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I know you are trying to be sarcastic. You are a coward. Plain and simple. You have no idea what being a Christian means, so don't even try to judge something you don't have the faintest idea about. I just call you what you are. You are your filth have invaded this Christian site and effectively taken it over. You even have one moderator fooled since she equates feminism with Christianity. You are evil for what you and your ilk have done to this site and cawkroach is a mild term for your kind. Either answer the OP or get the hell of my thread.

For those interested, here are the cawkroaches. It is by no means exhaustive but it is the main ones who dominate every discussion here.

Rusha. Annabenneditti. Town Heretic. ArthurBrain.

The minor league includes
JonahDog. Jgarden. Horn. Gcthomas. Wizard of Oz.
You forgot The Barbarian and the dufus rex

genuineoriginal

Wishing to rid America (and the world) of anyone who is not pasty white or does not abide specific religious beliefs IS always evil.

Wishing to rid America (and the world) of anyone who is pasty white or who does abide specific religious beliefs IS ALSO always evil.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wishing to rid America (and the world) of anyone who is pasty white or who does abide specific religious beliefs IS ALSO always evil.

Oh, so you are in agreement that religion and color is not a decent reason to harm and discriminate towards others. Good to know. :)

genuineoriginal

Wishing to rid America (and the world) of anyone who is not pasty white or does not abide specific religious beliefs IS always evil.

Oh, so you are in agreement that religion and color is not a decent reason to harm and discriminate towards others. Good to know. :)
You seem to be confused, again.

Genocide is evil.
BLM and Antifa are racist and fascist groups that promote white genocide.
They are evil.

Discrimination is not evil.
Discrimination based on a person's skin color alone is lazy and will result in injustice.

Discrimination based on a person's actions that show the content of a person's character is good and just.