ECT D'ism was invented because Chafer thought the Bible was confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

STP is an anti-conversant.

The Chafer quote and reality is not made up. Just check Northwye's background to find out how and why he said it.

I have no doubt many people come to the Bible feeling it is confusing, especially transitioning to Christ from Judaism. But Chafer's answers are toxic.

Interplanner

Good to hear.

2P2P is entirely made up. A resurrection not completing promise to Israel is made up. A NT that thinks there is a land of Israel or 2nd round of Judaism that is part of eschatology is made up. Mt24 about details in Judea in the future is made up.

Interplanner

the question about which I see no honesty is that Chafer originated a system because he believed the Bible was a confused message. That's D'ism/2P2P.

Eagles Wings

2P2P is entirely made up. A resurrection not completing promise to Israel is made up. A NT that thinks there is a land of Israel or 2nd round of Judaism that is part of eschatology is made up. Mt24 about details in Judea in the future is made up.
I was kidding around with STP a bit. Concerned about his health. I am also somewhat amused by the over use of made up and irony. Oh, and intellectual dishonesty.

I agree with you some of the time, IP, and let you know.

Interesting topic for sure.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.