Embracing Christ and His Gospel as Your Only Means of Salvation

beloved57

Right.

The Gospel calls for a response. No response is a response.

You have not. because you ask not.
You have responded to the Gospel with disdain and unbelief. The Truths of Tulip sets forth the Truths of the Gospel of God's Grace. And what is your response to that?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

beloved57

Did Jesus have freewill? Or was he an automaton?

Dumb Question, Jesus when here in the flesh, He could and did please God. Now how about sinners born in the flesh, can they please God according to Rom 8:8

So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

So why would you compare Jesus to a sinful human being ?That there shows your lack of reverence for the Holy One !

beloved57

RP,

But you don't embrace Jesus' gospel. You ignore His teaching. His teaching is His Gospel.

You the same as him, both of you teach salvation by works that men do. Those who know Jesus Christ know that we were made righteous before God based on His One Obedience for the Many Rom 5:19 !

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Dumb question. Was Jesus born a slave to sin ?

You don't understand the question. I asked if Jesus had freewill. Could he have sinned?

If Jesus was without the capacity to sin then he wasn't human.

Are you claiming Jesus wasn't human?

beloved57

You don't understand the question. I asked if Jesus had freewill. Could he have sinned?

If Jesus was without the capacity to sin then he wasn't human.

Are you claiming Jesus wasn't human?
See my response

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Dumb Question, Jesus when here in the flesh, He could and did please God.

Jesus was potty trained like any other human. Some goes in, some comes out. This suggests he had a physical body.

His momma had to change his diapers. And his momma didn't let him grow up to be a cowboy. Nothing in scripture suggests that Jesus ever had a hat or spurs.

beloved57

Jesus was potty trained like any other human. Some goes in, some comes out. This suggests he had a physical body.

His momma had to change his diapers. And his momma didn't let him grow up to be a cowboy. Nothing in scripture suggests that Jesus ever had a hat or spurs.
Stupid comments not found in scripture

Robert Pate

Banned
RP,

But you don't embrace Jesus' gospel. You ignore His teaching. His teaching is His Gospel.

Jesus was a teacher of the law. The law says, "Love your neighbor as yourself" do you love your neighbor as yourself? Of course you don't. This is why you holiness people are hypocrites. You say, but you don't do.

beloved57

Jesus was a teacher of the law. The law says, "Love your neighbor as yourself" do you love your neighbor as yourself? Of course you don't. This is why you holiness people are hypocrites. You say, but you don't do.

Dont come down on that poster when you teach salvation by works, the freewill of man !