Fighting fire with fire will burn up the whole of the earth.

popsthebuilder

When you talk about love your enemy, Christians in the military comes to my mind. It is so clear but it seem you are making excuses for it.

why is that?
In not making excuses for the military.....it probably seems that way because you want it to.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

john w

Hall of Fame
Your 'accusation' appears to have some validity. Afterall, what did happen to Bybee? She met with Meshak one day and many years later, she up and vanished off of TOL? That's very mysterious if you ask me. Could it possibly be...

Perhaps we need to ask Meshak about her whereabouts on the day Bybee disappeared? A lie detector may be called for at this juncture? :think:
I think she had her wacked, sorta like Jimmy Hoffa.She told me once, "Never ask me about the family business."

john w

Hall of Fame
...that's the name of that tune.

Don't go to bed, with no price on your head - No, no, don't do it. Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time - Yeah, don't do it. And keep your eye on the sparrow...

fred_bird_baretta.jpg

popsthebuilder

Pops,

Christians engaging in the war is violations of many Jesus' law?

Jesus says His followers are not of the world, and the military and war is politics and of the world.

How can you miss this simple fact?
Again; what makes you think I miss it?

You seem to be wholly ignoring the fact that we have been born into a society of war, and whether we agree with it or not; at this particular moment, it is needed in some cases to protect some who are being killed by other violent atrocious actions.

Is it your contention that we set wholly idly by while children are killed for shits and giggles?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Again; what makes you think I miss it?

You seem to be wholly ignoring the fact that we have been born into a society of war, and whether we agree with it or not; at this particular moment, it is needed in some cases to protect some who are being killed by other violent atrocious actions.

Is it your contention that we set wholly idly by while children are killed for shits and giggles?

I've never heard that expression before? Where does it originate?