Preaching the Gospel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanja

Preaching the Gospel of God's Grace Acts 20:24

There is no Gospel of God's Grace if we fail or neglect to point out as the Great Apostle did, that Saving Grace was given or bestowed upon Chosen sinners in Christ before the world was made 2 Tim 1:9

9Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

It should be made clear from scripture that God's work of Grace for His People's Salvation was finished in Eternity, and this fact of our Eternally accomplished Salvation by Grace Eternal is Stated Three Times in the New Testament one of which is 2 Tim 1:9-10. Here the inspired writer tells us that God saved us [The Church] and called us before the world began, and that this Grace given or bestowed upon us in Christ in eternity is brought to light by the Gospel, hence there is no preaching the Gospel of God's Grace without expounding this Truth !

Amen !

Nanja

Preaching the Gospel of God's Grace Acts 20:24

So in Preaching the Gospel of God's Grace, Paul through the Holy Spirit writes That God [Within the realm of His own Eternal Purpose] That God saved us [ His Church] and called us before the world began and that Grace [which makes it eternal] was given to us in Christ in eternity, this is brought to light by the Gospel 2 Tim 1:9-10

Also in Rom 8 we are told that we [The elect or chosen] were Loved, Justified, called and Glorified in God's Eternal Purpose of Grace Rom 8:28-30

28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

And in Eph 1:3-6 the Spirit through Paul explains to us how we are saved by God's Sovereign Grace in Christ before the foundations of this world, and that it was all accomplished in Eternity for The Praise of the Glory of His Grace !

3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, Not according to our will !

6To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

This is how Paul and every True Preacher preaches the Gospel of God's Grace !

Amen Brother, just as it was not according to our will to be chosen and predestinated to Salvation by God's Sovereign distinguishing Grace;
yet serves to more clearly demonstrate the Glory of His Grace in comparison to those God eternally reprobated [vessels of wrath].

Nanja

Why Preach Total depravity in Gospel of God's Grace ?

In order to rightly understand why it is that only the Sovereign Grace of God can save, then one must be brought to believe that Grace Doctrine the total depravity of natural man and spiritual deadness and inability. Hence one of the fundamental facets of Salvation by Grace is to relay that natural man is not able to come to God, nor will he seek God, the True God that is. The True Gospel of the Grace of God proclaims loud and clear that no part of salvation is ever dependent or conditioned on the dead sinner, upon what the natural man must do [repent or believe] and so all salvation is conditioned on the Sovereign electing Grace of God.

Absolutely true Brother !

Because the natural man is in a spiritually dead and depraved condition 1 Cor. 2:14; not been born of the Spirit, he's declared to have a wicked heart:

Jer. 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

This describes the lost condition of the natural man, even the most moral and religious ones, who have never been born again; that is, given a New Spiritual Heart in New Birth. So consequently, it's impossible for him to understand spiritual things / the things of God; and therefore nothing he does has the ability to please God Rom. 8:8.

And if he dies in that condition, he has nothing to look forward to but the Righteous Judgment of God Rev. 21:8.

Rom. 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

beloved57

Absolutely true Brother !

Because the natural man is in a spiritually dead and depraved condition 1 Cor. 2:14; not been born of the Spirit, he's declared to have a wicked heart:

Jer. 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

This describes the lost condition of the natural man, even the most moral and religious ones, who have never been born again; that is, given a New Spiritual Heart in New Birth. So consequently, it's impossible for him to understand spiritual things / the things of God; and therefore nothing he does has the ability to please God Rom. 8:8.

And if he dies in that condition, he has nothing to look forward to but the Righteous Judgment of God Rev. 21:8.

Rom. 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Absolutely !

Nanja

Redemption by His Grace !

In Preaching the Gospel of God's Grace, we should proclaim that redemption which comes through His Grace unto them Chosen in Christ before the foundation. Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

This Redemption and forgiveness of sins they have is not through or because of their believing, their repentance, their water baptism, not anything they have done, but its according to the riches of His Grace. Paul writes the same blessed Truth in Rom 3:24

24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Where there is redemption accomplished there is also attending it forgiveness or pardon. Paul explains what He means by redemption by saying redemption means forgiveness.

The word redemption in the verse is the greek word apolytrōsis: which is comprised of the root word lytron which means:

the price for redeeming, ransom

a) paid for slaves, captives

b) for the ransom of life

2) to liberate many from misery and the penalty of their sins

So thats why forgiveness or pardon comes with redemption, which also renders one Justified, those who have been redeemed from the penalty of their sins by Christ blood are Justified.

In whom we [The Chosen vs 4] have [not offered] redemption through His blood [not freewill, faith, repentance] the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His Grace.

Grace therefore does not proclaim a redemption or forgiveness that is offered or conditional on the sinner doing something, like believing, or repenting, but a redemption that has demanded forgiveness, because of satisfied Justice. This acceptance with God vs 6, this redemption by the blood of Christ, this forgiveness of sins belongs to all those Chosen in Christ, " according to the riches of God's Grace"

Those not proclaiming this in their Gospel of God's Grace are not Preaching the Gospel but a false one, and those who condition any of these blessings upon any obedience of the sinner is preaching a false gospel.

Absolutely True !

Nanja

This is essential to Preaching the Gospel of God's Grace !

The Main cause for a Salvation plan that was totally and 100% of Sovereign Grace, which entailed the Saviour coming into the world
was because men were totally without hope in becoming saved Matt 19:25-26

25When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

The religionists of our day do not believe that with men, salvation is impossible, for they think in their minds, that salvation is possible with man contributing some how to it, which denies here the very words of Christ here. Salvation is only made possible [in reality] by God, as Jonah proclaimed Jonah 2:9

But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD.

Jonah had been put in the circumstances [which was a type] to make him realize, that his deliverance or salvation was not dependent on his freewill, his accepting, his believing, his repentance, none of that, but solely upon the Sovereign prerogative and mercy of God. Salvation out of the whale's Belly was not possible by Jonah.

Therefore the doctrine that instructs of the total depravity of man by nature or total inability of us ever being able to come to God or to desire Him, is a essential Gospel of Grace doctrine. If there is nothing man can do or must do to be saved [as Jonah in the belly of the whale], then it shows that man must be totally dead to God, in that he could never have acceptance with God apart from a Divine intervention of His Power and Grace as Eph 2:4-5

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

You see how Paul used the fact of total inability of what men are by nature vs 3, and set up the Truth of Divine Quickening Grace that Saved us ! This was Paul's Gospel.

To believe in Salvation solely by the Grace of God, One must believe that man was not capable, unable to come to God and seek Salvation. Jesus Taught the same Truth John 6:44 and Paul again in Rom 3:11.

To understand Rom 11:6 which states:

6And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

This cannot be believed aright if one has not been convinced that man has no ability to come to God, to believe God.

If men were to have been convinced that they were totally dead, and not able to believe, then they could understand that believing is through or by means of Grace Acts 18:27

27And when he was disposed to pass into Achaia, the brethren wrote, exhorting the disciples to receive him: who, when he was come, helped them much which had believed through grace:

Amen Brother, because by nature we are all children of disobedience, totally depraved sinners, and completely dominated by the spirit of disobedience Eph. 2:2-3; therefore it's impossible to do anything in the flesh or mind [inability] that pleases God Rom. 8:8.

For it's only by God's Divine Quickening by His Grace, can there be any Gospel Obedience of Believing through Grace.

beloved57

Amen Brother, because by nature we are all children of disobedience, totally depraved sinners, and completely dominated by the spirit of disobedience Eph. 2:2-3; therefore it's impossible to do anything in the flesh or mind [inability] that pleases God Rom. 8:8.

For it's only by God's Divine Quickening by His Grace, can there be any Gospel Obedience of Believing through Grace.

Amen Sister, I just dont believe the elect are ever the children of disobedience, though naturally we are disobedient like Paul says in Titus 3:3

3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

In Eph 2:2 in the original we have the definite article is before for the children of disobedience:

ἐν αἷς ποτε περιεπατήσατε κατὰ τὸν αἰῶνα τοῦ κόσμου τούτου κατὰ τὸν ἄρχοντα τῆς ἐξουσίας τοῦ ἀέρος τοῦ πνεύματος τοῦ νῦν ἐνεργοῦντος ἐν τοῖς υἱοῖς τῆς ἀπειθείας·

I believe they are the non elect who shall remain disobedient.

Nanja

Amen Sister, I just dont believe the elect are ever the children of disobedience, though naturally we are disobedient like Paul says in Titus 3:3

3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

In Eph 2:2 in the original we have the definite article is before for the children of disobedience:

ἐν αἷς ποτε περιεπατήσατε κατὰ τὸν αἰῶνα τοῦ κόσμου τούτου κατὰ τὸν ἄρχοντα τῆς ἐξουσίας τοῦ ἀέρος τοῦ πνεύματος τοῦ νῦν ἐνεργοῦντος ἐν τοῖς υἱοῖς τῆς ἀπειθείας·

I believe they are the non elect who shall remain disobedient.

Amen Brother, and I'm Thankful for your bringing this issue to my attention; I see my error.

When the elect walked the way as spoken of in Eph. 2:2-3, they were being temporarily disobedient lost [Sheep], but however, they were never condemned, because they had already been Chosen In Union with Christ their Head to be Holy and without blame before Him in Love from Eternity Eph. 1:3-4; and scripture further attests to the fact that there is no condemnation to them that are In Christ Jesus Rom. 8:1.

So then, just as the Prodigal Son was dead to his Father and Lost, likewise we Brother, God's Elect, are temporarily alienated from our Heavenly Father, being experimentally dead and in a lost condition; but because of having been Chosen In Union with Christ to be Holy and without blame before Him in Love Eph 1:4, we weren't ever condemned, as The Children of Disobedience were: the non-elect: Satan's progeny John 8:44.

beloved57

Amen Brother, and I'm Thankful for your bringing this issue to my attention; I see my error.

When the elect walked the way as spoken of in Eph. 2:2-3, they were being temporarily disobedient lost [Sheep], but however, they were never condemned, because they had already been Chosen In Union with Christ their Head to be Holy and without blame before Him in Love from Eternity Eph. 1:3-4; and scripture further attests to the fact that there is no condemnation to them that are In Christ Jesus Rom. 8:1.

So then, just as the Prodigal Son was dead to his Father and Lost, likewise we Brother, God's Elect, are temporarily alienated from our Heavenly Father, being experimentally dead and in a lost condition; but because of having been Chosen In Union with Christ to be Holy and without blame before Him in Love Eph 1:4, we weren't ever condemned, as The Children of Disobedience were: the non-elect: Satan's progeny John 8:44.

Exactly Sister !

Nanja

More on the Gospel of God's Grace !

The Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work, is the principal in a persons redemption, His imputed righteousness is the only hope of gaining favor with God. However there are other acts of the Triune God that are just as vital to The total effects of His work, and these things as well should be Preached in the Gospel of God's Grace. Election in and of itself is not Salvation, but one cannot be saved without having been Chosen to Salvation from the beginning 2 Thess 2:13

13But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

This is the election of Grace Rom 11:5

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Rom 9:11

(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth )

Without this doctrine of the Gospel we would not know for whom specifically died for ! Rom 8:33-34

33Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Now who can't see the Logical conclusion of this passage as to who Christ died for ?

So when Paul preached that Christ died for our sins according to the scripture as per 1 Cor 15:3

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

No doubt the our sins here are the same as God's elect in Rom 8:33 and the us in vs 44.

Folks there is no preaching the Gospel , Preaching Grace without Preaching God's Election of Grace.

Also in Preaching Election of Grace, we come to know who it is the Spirit will impart Spiritual life to based upon Christ finished work on their behalf. The fact that Christ death is to a particular people [seed of Abraham of all nations] and mans depravity and inability to come to truly seek God, validates that there is a election of Grace which was necessary [In God's Eternal Purpose] for the salvation of a man, and so something that must be believed if a man is to give evidence of being in a saved state. As an application of the Work of Christ, the Holy Spirit does a Saving work in conversion and renewal Titus 3:5

5Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Therefore His mighty work is essential in the Preaching of the Gospel; For Christ Himself taught the necessity of His work Jn 3:3-8. The wisdom of God is much in display, for what profit would it have been for God to Elect a People to Salvation, then His Beloved Son shed His blood for them, and then for them never to be born anew by the Spirit ? Hence, all the work of the Godhead is essential Gospel Doctrine that must be Preached, and Grace is seen to me more of grace than ever, and boasting is no room for.

Amen for sure, Brother !

Nanja

Eternal Justification and the Gospel !

Can the Gospel of God's Grace be Preached without Preaching Eternal Justification ? Absolutely not ! For this Truth is part of what Paul calls the " all the counsel of God" Acts 20:24-27

24But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

25And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

26Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

27For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

Now it cannot be denied that Paul made this statement in vs 27 as it related to His Testimony to the Gospel of the Grace of God in vs 24 !

And so, that Testimony of the Grace of God, Paul states that Grace was given us [Elect] in Christ before the world began ! 2 Tim 1:9

9Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

And being that Paul's Testimony includes clear reference to Being Justified by the Grace of God Rom 3:24

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Titus 3:7

7That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Then its quite obbvious that He included this Truth in His Gospel Testimony.

And remember what He said about the Gospel He preached and received from Christ by revelation Gal 1:8-9

8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Amen Brother ! This Grace by which all the Elect are Eternally Justified was given them in Christ their Surety Head and Mediator before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9, or from Everlasting, when all the sins they would ever commit in time were imputed to Him, and His Righteousness imputed to them. For it was from Everlasting that God Loved them in Christ and made them accepted in Him.

Eph. 1:4-7

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Now a gospel that contains a lot of truth, but yet a tiny bit of error, i.e. adding works of the flesh; is an accursed gospel Paul warned about Gal. 1:8-9 !

beloved57

Amen Brother ! This Grace by which all the Elect are Eternally Justified was given them in Christ their Surety Head and Mediator before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9, or from Everlasting, when all the sins they would ever commit in time were imputed to Him, and His Righteousness imputed to them. For it was from Everlasting that God Loved them in Christ and made them accepted in Him.

Eph. 1:4-7

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Now a gospel that contains a lot of truth, but yet a tiny bit of error, i.e. adding works of the flesh; is an accursed gospel Paul warned about Gal. 1:8-9 !

Bless His Holy Name Sister!

Nanja

The Gospel, a New Covenant Ministry !

Paul was a Minister of the New Testament or Covenant, we know this from 2 Cor 3:6

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament/covenant; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Who are the us here ? The Twelve. Paul, Peter and John and James were all made New Covenant Ministers, they all Preached the same Gospel, for the Gospel is the Power of God unto Salvation for all who were believing, to the Jew First and also to the Greek or the Gentile.

Now the New Covenant Ministry was quite appropriately designed for a New Covenant People Heb 8:8 ! So what is so special about this New Covenant People? It is this,Christ shed His blood according to this New Covenant Matt 26:28

28For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many[Heb 8:8] for the remission of sins.

Note: Christ blood was shed for a specific People !

His death and blood confirmed the Covenant with Many Dan 9:27

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Christ confirmed the Covenant by His Death as per Heb 9:16-17

16For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

17For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

This, the confirming of the Covenant, ensures that all the Covenantees will receive a New Heart, A New Spirit, and that they should keep the commandments of God Ezk 36:26-27

26A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

So when God sent the Apostles out to Preach, He sent them to people who had been recipients of the New Covenant Heart, confirmed to them by the blood of Christ. Now having received the Heart from the blessing of the Covenant, they are enabled to hear the Gospel of the Covenant and obey its commands ,which are Faith and Repentance. Thats what being Ministers of the New Covenant was about. It was God sending His chosen messengers to a chosen people, with a New Covenant Heart, to bring them to obedience of Faith as per Rom 15:18

For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,

Amen Brother **** !

Thanking God for you and your Ministry in the Preaching of the True Gospel over these so many years, which has been, and is being, a very Great Blessing to me !

beloved57

Amen Brother **** !

Thanking God for you and your Ministry in the Preaching of the True Gospel over these so many years, which has been, and is being, a very Great Blessing to me !

Amen Sister God has been exceedingly merciful to us His servants.

Nanja

Gospel must be revealed to be believed aright !

Now if Paul had to receive a revelation of Jesus Christ to believe in and Preach Christ, why is it alleged today that any natural man has a freewill choice to either accept or reject the Gospel ? No such nonsense is ever stated in scripture ! However the Truth is, for anyone to believe in Christ [savingly or in the sense of conversion] through the Gospel, the Gospel and the Christ it preaches must be revealed in them as Paul said Gal 1:16

16To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Now many attempt to elevate Paul's believing experience, in how he came to believe, as being different and out of the ordinary than any other believer, but that is a Lie from the devil. In fact, Paul's believing experience was so ordered by Divine wisdom that it may be an example of all who should believe unto Life Eternal, that is Paul's own inspired testimony 1 Tim 1:16

16Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

What can be more Plainer ? Paul was no super sinner, He needed mercy like any other believer. He states himself as nothing but a sinner Christ came to save as any other sinner 1 Tim 1:15

15This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

It took a revelation of Christ in Paul for him to believe, and so likewise any other believer needed the same ! Else how could he had been a pattern ? In other words, how Paul became a believer is but a :

an outline, sketch, brief and summary exposition of how the whole Church, the body of Christ becomes a Believer, being sovereignly saved out of unbelief..

Amen Brother ! Just as Paul experienced God's Mercy, so shall all the members of Christ's Church, His Chosen members Eph. 1:4; His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23,
experience that same Revealing of the Son of God in them Spiritually, by the Internal Working of The Spirit given them in New Birth.

For it's only then do the Elect know that what they Hear in the Gospel is the Voice of Christ; and not that of a stranger John 10:5.

Nanja

All Three Beings in Gospel !

Rom 1:1

1Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

In Preaching the True Gospel of God's Grace, All Three beings of the God-Head should be acknowledged, and rendered due Honor and Praise Unto, for the Salvation of their Elect.

God the Father, in the Everlasting Covenant of Grace, and as the God of All Grace 1 Pet 5:10, purposed Salvation and Redemption, devised the scheme, and chose the vessels whom should partake of Salvation by Grace in the Time State, which are referred to as the Vessels of Mercy, which He had prepared before hand [By Choosing them in Christ] for Glory Rom 9:23;Eph 1:3-6. This is the Gospel or the Good News of God the Father's Election and Predestination, to the Praise of His Eternal Grace, there is no Gospel without it !

Absolutely and Amen Brother !

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Rom 1 :16

16For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

I am going to get straight to the point, and that is, there is simply no gospel being preached without preaching the doctrine of election [election of grace], and the fact that the Gospel begins in God [Rom 1:1] as the Gospel of God, As it proceeds from the Eternal Counsels of God as its root and foundation, for this evident from pauls writings here 2 Tim 1:8-11

8Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

10But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

11Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

Also Titus 1:1-2

1Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; 3But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

This Gospel of God elucidates How that God in Eternity Past, chooses a Special Beloved People, to Be His Portion, His Inheritance, to whom He prized and Valued above all others..

Deut 32:9

9For the LORD's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

Deut 7:6

6For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Paul writes on the Saints being Gods Inheritance..Eph 1:18

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, [not the children of the devil]

God having chosen them and gave them to the Son of His Love for their personal safe keeping and preservation..Jn 17:2

2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. [the disciples, save judas, represented all them given to Jesus christ]

Now God the Father, decreeing to make manifest this Great Love, He has for His Son, and His chosen in Him and with Him, decree their awful fall in Adam, of which He covenanted with His Son for their redcovery, and redemption, through His blood [ Eph 1:7]..

And in line with this purpose, God also decreed for some of mankind to come into this world, also having a terrible fall in their Father the devil, but in order to Show His High Sovereignty in dispensing His salvation blessings, God purposed not to have mercy on that portion of mankind, Hence, distinctly making Manifest His Special Love for His chosen Inheritance..

Micah 7:18

Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage [inheritance]? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

This must be preached in the Gospel of Christ, cannot be ashamed of..

The gospel is nowhere contained in anything this fool stated in the opening post of this thread (or anywhere else for that matter). He literally does not know what the gospel is!

The gospel is NOT that God set your house on fire while agreeing with God the Son to go put it out and rescue everyone in the house from His arson job.

That's blasphemy is what that is!

The gospel is that God created mankind good. (Genesis 1:31)
Mankind rebelled against God. (Genesis 3:1-8)
God became a man whom we call Jesus. (John 1:1-5 & 14-18)
God (Jesus) willingly died. (John 10:17-18 & 19:30)
God (Jesus) rose from the dead. (John 20:11-17)
Christ's death was a propitiation for the sins of the whole world. (I John 2:2)
IF we call upon God to forgive our sin and believe that God raised Jesus from the dead, we will be saved. (Romans 10:9-10)

The gospel cannot be preached at all if any of those points are left out. The Calvinist doesn't believe God can change AT ALL and so how can they preach that God BECAME a man or that God DIED on the cross or even that God ROSE from the dead? The very heart of the gospel itself is at odds with the Calvinist's foundational doctrine! So much so that a Calvinist can write a 600+ word essay on preaching the gospel where he never mentions the actual gospel. Instead, the doctrine of predestination has become, in their twisted minds, the very gospel itself.

If you ever wondered what it would look like for blasphemy to be sold as the gospel, look no further than the opening post of this thread.

Clete

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The gospel is nowhere contained in anything this fool stated in the opening post of this thread (or anywhere else for that matter). He literally does not know what the gospel is!

The gospel is NOT that God set your house on fire while agreeing with God the Son to go put it out and rescue everyone in the house from His arson job.

That's blasphemy is what that is!

The gospel is that God created mankind good. (Genesis 1:31)
Mankind rebelled against God. (Genesis 3:1-8)
God became a man whom we call Jesus. (John 1:1-5 & 14-18)
God (Jesus) willingly died. (John 10:17-18 & 19:30)
God (Jesus) rose from the dead. (John 20:11-17)
Christ's death was a propitiation for the sins of the whole world. (I John 2:2)
IF we call upon God to forgive our sin and believe that God raised Jesus from the dead, we will be saved. (Romans 10:9-10)

The gospel cannot be preached at all if any of those points are left out. The Calvinist doesn't believe God can change AT ALL and so how can they preach that God BECAME a man or that God DIED on the cross or even that God ROSE from the dead? The very heart of the gospel itself is at odds with the Calvinist's foundational doctrine! So much so that a Calvinist can write a 600+ word essay on preaching the gospel where he never mentions the actual gospel. Instead, the doctrine of predestination has become, in their twisted minds, the very gospel itself.

If you ever wondered what it would look like for blasphemy to be sold as the gospel, look no further than the opening post of this thread.

Clete

As Leighton Flowers a week or so ago put it on Bob's show:

Calvinists have "the same vocabulary, but a different dictionary."

Nanja

The Father's Predestinating is a Gospel Truth !

In Eph 1:3-6

3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

This Gospel Truth that clearly Paul Preached, was that the Father predestinated some [Those Chosen in Christ vs 4] unto the Adoption of children through Jesus Christ " not according to man's freewill as it is deceptively preached today by false teachers, but it was according to the good pleasure of His Will [The Father], thus Paul is stating that before we, the chosen, were ever created in adam, The Father had beforehand marked us out, which means He determined our destiny ! We know this by the word predestinated used here in vs 5, it is the greek word proorizō which means:

1) to predetermine, decide beforehand

2) in the NT of God decreeing from eternity

3) to foreordain, appoint beforehand

This word is also made up of the root word horizō which means:

to mark out the boundaries or limits (of any place or thing)

b) to determine, appoint

1) that which has been determined, acc. to appointment, decree

2) to ordain, determine, appoint

The Father determined the destiny of His Chosen, this is comparable to to Paul's Teaching also in Rom 9:23

23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

This predestination to Son ship through Jesus Christ is in accordance with that Purpose of God that Paul sets forth Rom 8:28-30

28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Again this Purpose of God was established for us [If Chosen] before God created the first of the dust of the earth Prov 8:26

26While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

This is a Gospel of the kingdom, Gospel of God's Grace Truth about the Father !

Indeed Brother, The Father's Predestinating is a Gospel Truth !

Status
Not open for further replies.