What do you think of Obama coming out of the closet

glorydaz

America was founded on Enlightenment principles and your Founder went out of their ways to insist that religion had nothing to do with it. Muslims are no more your enemies than are Animists as for your insistence that Muslims are encouraged to lie, you really need to NOT repeat dross. Taqiyyah is Shi'ite rather than Sunni and is used only in life or death situations. Obama has not 'opened your doors to your enemies' deary me and as for Pastor Wright, perhaps you should look at the context of what he was saying rather than just pulling quotes from some right-wing magazine. Finally, facts NEVER speak for themselves, they are always interpreted=, in this case, wrongly.

Someone from the State Dept. should check your passport. :think:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How is that any worse than the following picture:

hWQl8876095.jpg

Because they are heirs to a promise, and not by adoption. They are not trying to chop my head off, you blithering idiot.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because they are heirs to a promise, and not by adoption.

Nope.

There is no longer a difference between Jew and Gentile.

(Rom 10:12) For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,

The Jews in the above picture reject Christ Jesus. Therefore, they are going to hell, and are no better than Muslims.

They are not trying to chop my head off, you blithering idiot.

(Rom 12:20) ..."If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I sense the Z word coming.

If you paid attention to the heavenly Zion and heavenly Jerusalem, you wouldn't be so obsessed with all the Christ rejectors (Jews & Muslims) in the Middle East (earthly Jerusalem)

(Heb 12:22) But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly,

Quetzal

A copy of the Quran on a chair in a Mosque.

How shocking !!!!!!
Right, that is related to my point. This entire argument doesn't have much to start on anyway, but this idea that Obama is a super evil Muslim is so ingrained in the argument from the far right, it has become absurd.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
this idea that Obama is a super evil Muslim is so ingrained in the argument from the far right, it has become absurd.

Obama is pro-homosexual.

Obama drinks alcohol.

Obama eats pork.

Can someone from the Far-Right (i.e. musterion, Nick M, A4T) please explain how those three things make Obama a Muslim?

Quetzal

Obama is pro-homosexual.

Obama drinks alcohol.

Obama eats pork.

Can someone from the Far-Right (i.e. musterion, Nick M, A4T) please explain how those three things make Obama a Muslim?
Let's take it a step further. Under the assumption that Obama is, indeed, a super evil Muslim. He has had 7+ years to do as much damage as he could. The worst he has done, in regards to conservative politics, is allow all people access to health care... Oh yeah, he is out to get us for sure.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The worst he has done, in regards to conservative politics, is allow all people access to health care...

He's done a lot worse than that.

For Example:

He took away states rights for homosexual marriages.

He has continually tried to do away with the 2nd Amendment.

He has increased the National Debt beyond belief.

He has put a record number of Americans on welfare and food stamps

He used the IRS to target his political enemies.

He has bypassed Congress, and legalized millions of illegal aliens.

I could list about 50 more, but I don't want to derail the thread.

Quetzal

He took away states rights for homosexual marriages.
Actually he gave them the right to get married, but I get your point. This is actually a strike against the idea that he is a Muslim.

He has continually tried to do away with the 2nd Amendment.
Gun control =/= dissolution of the second amendment.

He has increased the National Debt beyond belief.
Yeah, it has gone up for sure.

He has put a record number of Americans on welfare and food stamps
He has also lowered the unemployment rate, thus, reducing the number of Americans on welfare and food stamps. This goes both ways.

He used the IRS to target his political enemies.
This is new on me, but if you say so.

He has bypassed Congress, and legalized millions of illegal aliens.
Which ones? when?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Obama is pro-homosexual.

The good news is that a whopping 42% of you support marriage equality, as do both of our Muslim elected officials in the United States Congress. One even serves as vice chair of the LGBT Equality Caucus! There are many faithful gay and lesbian Muslims in the US and we love and support all of them.
http://religiondispatches.org/an-open-letter-to-american-muslims-on-same-sex-marriage/

Obama drinks alcohol.
Some in Muslim societies view drinking alcohol as a terrible sin and a symbol of evil. Others feel it is merely a fun indulgence. Some indulge in secret, others openly.
http://www.aquila-style.com/focus-points/alcohol-and-the-modern-day-muslim/11175/

Obama eats pork.
So do lots of muslims, they just dont announce it. Liberal muslims are the same as liberal christians, they dont believe their books, and wing it their own way instead.

Done!

kiwimacahau

And it is not illegal under Sharia law for you two to do so but in Islam identifying as a Christian is apostasy. So you two might want to rethink your position, oh, and don't try "Taqiyyah'' ; It has a specific use in a specific set of circumstances, none of which apply here.