THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
aVultureWarrior, President Trump being an outsider is indeed one of the reasons the far-left-Dems and some of the Republican Politicians hate him so much. You can bet a vast portion of them are just plain jealous that a so-called, "Pretender to the Thrown" just walks right in and becomes the most powerful leader in the world. After all, some of these Politicians have been in office for thirty or forty years. Think of it, Trump was a billionaire businessman with no previous political experience. I happen to believe our nation needed a businessman to run this country.

Franklyn Graham, the Son of Billy Graham believes it was the Will of God that placed Trump in the Presidency and as I've said a number of times here, I believe that was the case.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've witnessed the anger/animosity of the far-left-wing Democrats. They cannot just discuss Trump in a civil, mutually respectful manner. They go from zero to one hundred in a millisecond.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Democrats don't even know Trump personally, yet, they call him a racist, a fascist, the Devil, Hitler, unhinged, mentally ill, deranged, anti-female, etc, etc. Many of them get this opinion from CNN and other "Trump hating" news agencies. I saw a Psychiatrist on one of the Cable news outlets, making up an analysis that Trump was somehow mentally unstable. It's not ethical for a Psychiatrist to psychoanalyze a person without first, studying them in person for a period of time. He was just buying into the hype and throwing the left, a bone.

That was extremely unprofessional of that Psychiatrist.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've NEVER run into a person that was a combination of, Hitler, Satan, mentally ill, anti-female, racist, unhinged, xenophobic, deranged, etc. Have any of you met up with anyone who had that combination of flaws?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Everyone has to admit that this, "Political season" is an absolute anomaly. I'll be sixty-seven in a matter of months and I've NEVER seen such a bizarre reaction to ANY election or Presidency. It's a total, mind numbing experience. While growing up my family were Democrats, however, back then, in the 50s and 60s the Democratic Party stood for the poor and middle class and the Republican Party seemed focused on the rich, at least that's what we believed. My Dad was a former Marine in WW2 and was as Patriotic as they come. He even stood up and placed his hand over his heart when the National Anthem was being played on T.V. Those were the "Good old Days" before the Democratic Party went over to the "Dark Side" that being, the far-left-wing liberal side of the street.

My Dad died in 1971 and if he were alive today I'm certain he would have been a "Patriotic Conservative."

Arthur Brain

Don't believe you, Smarty Artie. :banana:

Why? If you're being serious then why? How does my report record rate in relation to yours on here by way of example? I can't even remember the last report I made so I was never gonna be in the running for the 'Cubs' thread. SOD, you, Musty, A4T etc always seemed to be in that particular race and I wasn't interested in reporting unless it was something completely over the line. I don't want people to be censored or banned unless they're being outright trolls.

Arthur Brain

Well, it looks as if I dodged a bullet this time. You really had me shaking in my boots, even though I don't wear them.

Well, not really cos there wasn't one being fired to begin with. :) Look, as much as I disagree with you and others around these parts, the last thing I would want is to censor anyone. I prefer dialogue and preferably debate where it's constructive. I'm guilty of being flippant on occasion and being too dismissive of others at times that doesn't exactly aid with that. I ain't perfect by any stretch but wanting to have people silenced for differences of opinion or 'kicked into touch' has never been part of my remit here. FTR, I'm no fan of 'political correctness' either so hey. I don't like being labelled myself as I think it's trite and as human beings we're more than some silly 'tag' put on our political affiliations, be that left, right, center or other.

:e4e:

glorydaz

Why? If you're being serious then why? How does my report record rate in relation to yours on here by way of example? I can't even remember the last report I made so I was never gonna be in the running for the 'Cubs' thread. SOD, you, Musty, A4T etc always seemed to be in that particular race and I wasn't interested in reporting unless it was something completely over the line. I don't want people to be censored or banned unless they're being outright trolls.

Well, I'd rather report someone who was over the line than to hound them to death with useless drivel.

glorydaz

Ok, how does that have anything to do with my supposedly desiring to censor folk as you seemed to suggest?

It's the same way the left always censors free speech....they run their mouths spewing out personal insults, while refusing to hear a word the other guy is saying. It's a condescending elitist mentality that overtakes all reasonable thought, and leaves their opponent with nothing left but to respond in kind or walk away. We see it in the mobs...here or on the street. Running in packs with no real individuality to it.

Arthur Brain

It's the same way the left always censors free speech....they run their mouths spewing out personal insults, while refusing to hear a word the other guy is saying. It's a condescending elitist mentality that overtakes all reasonable thought, and leaves their opponent with nothing left but to respond in kind or walk away. We see it in the mobs...here or on the street. Running in packs with no real individuality to it.

Hmm, I've been called a faggot, retard and all putrid sorts of else by those who identify as conservative on here and I don't go reporting it or anything. It's water off a ducks back so to speak although that kinda garbage is far from reasoned or rational. That certainly doesn't apply to all conservatives on here and I'm really not sure what kind of point you're trying to make as it just seems to smack of sound bites.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The left is noticeably quiet about violence from the left and Antifa, because they are anti Trump. They want to shut down anyone and anything that even remotely supports this President.

glorydaz

Hmm, I've been called a faggot, retard and all putrid sorts of else by those who identify as conservative on here and I don't go reporting it or anything. It's water off a ducks back so to speak although that kinda garbage is far from reasoned or rational. That certainly doesn't apply to all conservatives on here and I'm really not sure what kind of point you're trying to make as it just seems to smack of sound bites.

Never mind...you've made my point for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.