Mohammedan sings denial of Christ in welcoming Euro church

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only reason I would invite a Muslim to my church would so they could sit down and listen to the gospel of salvation.
It's no secret than I am no fan of Islam AT ALL.

Now I'm going to be a stinker. :eek:

How many here would have a problem if Ave Maria was sung in their church (considering what that song says)?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The only reason I would invite a Muslim to my church would so they could sit down and listen to the gospel of salvation.
It's no secret than I am no fan of Islam AT ALL.

Now I'm going to be a stinker. :eek:

How many here would have a problem if Ave Maria was sung in their church (considering what that song says)?

The way you posed this question incites a severe ponderance.

The easy answer is... filthy Islamic Blasphemy.

The difficult answer is if what occurred impressed her that her "enemy" was a little more loving then her Islamic "friends".

The ponderance that now comes to mind is the utter forgiveness of the gospel and how far did Jesus mean for us to go with "Love your enemies".

Also... one wouldn't know if the girl was thinking: "Stupid Christians"... or.. "How could these people allow me to do this when my people would be infuriated and possibly harm a Christian singing of Christ in a mosque?"

The easy answer is on my tongue... but...

Once you enunciate matters in a way that forces one to consider Christ walking amongst our sinful flesh and being in the midst of our collective sin...

# Tambora has asked a fantastic zinger!
# It seemed so simple when [MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] first posted this...
# Tambora is a stinker for asking this question

I am interested in seeing collective responses to your question

musterion

Fair chance that she picked a Surah that she thought was appropriate- one of the ones that mention Jesus. Didn't think it through carefully enough...

You do not know that. We do know that, given the invasive and predatory nature of Islam, benefit of doubt is unwarranted and very unwise.

By the way- they are called "Muslims" these days, not "Mohammedans". They never called themselves that.

Mohammedans is 100% accurate, so be silent.

musterion

Demographics determine the identity and destiny of any society. This Anglican incident is simply an indicator of the spiritual demographics at work around the world.

Doesn’t matter what one’s denominational label is, no matter how old or how big it is. If you don’t really believe your profession of faith…or if despite your faith in it, it’s just powerless human traditions and empty rituals…your opponent will almost certainly convert you when his knife is at your neck.

What we're seeing in Europe is only the beginning. Just as Europeans are being outbred by the Mohammedans invited to dwell among them, there’s no spiritual power left in Europe to oppose, much less halt, the invasive conquering spread of Islam itself.

chair

There is a real problem, and the Europeans are waking up quite late to what is happening.
Rather than ask why this Muslim sang some particular Surah, one should ask why a church invited someone from another religion to perform at their services. If it was some interfaith thing, it would be understandable.

musterion

It isn't so much that some in Europe are waking up too late, though that is true. It's that many see nothing to wake up to. Some even hate those who say they must wake up or it's all over, even as they saw Rigby's head sawn off in a street in broad daylight.

They are almost certainly doomed. At the very least they're quickly ceasing to be what they have been. And their Leftists, who still believe they'll inherit, made all of this happen.

musterion

It is not accurate. Christianity is named after its founder. Islam is not. Islamic fanaticism is our problem today. Not "Mohammedan fanaticism".

I will not be silent.

You should because you're either dangerously stupid or lying.

The very ones you glibly dismiss as fanatics are consistently following the doctrine and life example of Allah's purportedly only perfect man, Mohammed. Just ask them. So yeah, the name Mohammedan is perfectly apt.

Be silent before you embarrass yourself further.

chair

You should because you're either dangerously stupid or lying.

The very ones you glibly dismiss as fanatics are consistently following the doctrine and life example of Allah's purportedly only perfect man, Mohammed. Just ask them. So yeah, the name Mohammedan is perfectly apt.

Be silent before you embarrass yourself further.

Ah, the ideal of debate." don't agree with me- then be silent!"
Well, stick in in your ear.
There is a problem with Islam. Yet it remains the correct term for the religion. Islam.
And, in case you are wondering: not all Muslims are fanatics just waiting to blow you into tiny pieces.

musterion

Ah, the ideal of debate." don't agree with me- then be silent!"
Well, stick in in your ear.
There is a problem with Islam. Yet it remains the correct term for the religion. Islam.
And, in case you are wondering: not all Muslims are fanatics just waiting to blow you into tiny pieces.

Taqiya means you may well be wrong about that. There's no way to know until it's too late. And the problem with Islam is Muhammad but Muhammad IS Islam.