Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon Hammer

Coming from you I consider your words a blessing. You are of course calling good evil...tread very carefully, because your feet maybe set in slippery places.

Your obviously have big heavy boots so you do have to worry about slipping and treading carefully.

Truster

Your obviously have big heavy boots so you do have to worry about slipping and treading carefully.

Actually I have 5 pairs of hiking/mountaineering boots, a pair of crampons and more importantly I also have a promise:

"He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber". Amen and halalu Yah.

Truster

Yes - I have read your signature and still 'yea know me not'

I'm sure, well, almost sure that when you typed that post you knew in your mind what it was you intended to convey. You have failed, because that is a short, but jumbled mess.

Is English you first language? Or German?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I didn't "give Jesus to Jews", Meshak. I just listen to what Jesus said while He was here.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.​

What deeds would those be? You are falsely accusing me of what? You just prove you have an evil heart and a lying twisted tongue.

Nope, my faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ...He is the end of the Law for righteousness for those who believe. Of course you don't know that, so it's no wonder you say such things.

Your fruit is you ally with MADs and slander everyone who does not agree with them.

thats enough to know who you are.

Your fruit says "you try to gain salvation by your works.".

That's anti-Christ spirit.

may God bless you, dear, you need it badly.

marhig

they cannot show because it is not there; it is their own man-made doctrine.

this is their fruit of their faith. They slander everyone who are trying to be true to Jesus.

they follow their god of elitism.

Now that's the truth :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nope, they are enemies of the Gospel.

You are the enemy of the gospel which is Jesus. Jesus' whole word is the gospel.

You don't even know whom you are following and misrepresent Jesus to the world.

It is a grave sin.

You need to repent of your venomous faith.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
truster,

I hope you give up allying with "faith only" groups.

this is their core of their cancer. this is not path of narrow gate. this is the majority church follow after.

I gave you the benefit of doubt because you don't belong to any groups yet.

I think it is time you reflect what is basic principle of Christianity.

blessings.

Truster

truster,

I hope you give up allying with "faith only" groups.

this is their core of their cancer. this is not path of narrow gate. this is the majority church follow after.

I gave you the benefit of doubt because you don't belong to any groups yet.

I think it is time you reflect what is basic principle of Christianity.

blessings.

I was wondering how long it would last.

popsthebuilder

My posts have the intention of enlightening the saints as to what has happened in their regeneration. Those that read what I have said will recognise it and rejoice. The doctrines of the effects of grace are not divulged to titivate the inquisitive. The posts are not a show or spectacle. Posting on this site has its difficulties and I am very selective of what, to whom and why I present some doctrines. Four years ago I set up a FB page to allow private conversations between myself and those that I could tell had been converted. That page lays dormant.

Satan has his henchmen and women on this site and once they sense an ounce of truth being spoken they come in like wolves to tear it and the messenger apart. They love to put evil for good and darkness for light. It is the prince of the power of the air working in them that is the root cause of what they say.

The doctrines of grace and the doctrines of the effects of grace, the mechanics if you like, are in and of the Holy Spirit. The application of redemption is by Him the power in regeneration is in Him and the identifying knowledge of what happened is only found in Him. If He has converted, regenerated and is in the process of ongoing sanctification. He will, He must and He can teach all those in His care. He can teach the most uneducated, ignorant, unlearned men and I am certainly proof of that.

Finally, if a person has been converted then they will have an insatiable desire for the scriptures and the doctrines found within. Nothing will take the place in the heart* in preference to sitting in the school of Messiah, Christs School.

* heart. Not the blood pump.

PS the day you stop accusing me and in me Him is possibly the day you get an answer. Accusations of evil do not and never will prompt the teachings from the Holy Spirit. Accusations of evil intents, thoughts words and deeds are blasphemies against the Holy Spirit when directed at the work He is dong in the saints.
Satan has his henchmen and women on this site and once they sense an ounce of truth being spoken they come in like wolves to tear it and the messenger apart. They love to put evil for good and darkness for light. It is the prince of the power of the air working in them that is the root cause of what they say.

You speak of yourself all while claiming to be a saint.

It isn't going to work here.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

All false teachings originate in the pit and are passed through denominations. Your lies and in them your accusations have come in that way.
As usual you assume all you say and speak from your rear.

You won't be deceiving me friend.

Truster

As usual you assume all you say and speak from your rear.

You won't be deceiving me friend.

"And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause Elohim shall send them a strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"

The verse fits, wear it with woe.

Status
Not open for further replies.