Online Prayer Requests

lifeisgood

I just received a call from my friend Constance about one of her friends (Susan) who has anorexia and other issues (she is 90lbs and 5'6"). Susan is 69 years old and asked my friend, who is a naturopath doctor, for help. She has done so in the past, but now Susan says she means it.

Both not Christians.

So, please pray with me that the Lord will save both my friend Constance and her friend Susan first of all, and that He gives Constance wisdom from above to help Susan in a way that Susan will accept the help and pray for me that when asked about spiritual things, He be the one speaking through my vocal cords.

Thank you.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just received a call from my friend Constance about one of her friends (Susan) who has anorexia and other issues (she is 90lbs and 5'6"). Susan is 69 years old and asked my friend, who is a naturopath doctor, for help. She has done so in the past, but now Susan says she means it.

Both not Christians.

So, please pray with me that the Lord will save both my friend Constance and her friend Susan first of all, and that He gives Constance wisdom from above to help Susan in a way that Susan will accept the help and pray for me that when asked about spiritual things, He be the one speaking through my vocal cords.

Thank you.

Praying.

theophilus

Both not Christians.

Thank you.

Lord God of Heaven, blessed art Thou O LORD Our God, King of the universe! We worship and praise and thank You for Your goodness towards us and for all of Your marvelous works! Let Your Name be holy on our tongues as we sojourn through this world You have created; let us exult in You for the beauty in it and help us to be as salt and light wherever we encounter the darkness.

This morning, O King, I bear with me a precious soul who I only know as lifeisgood. This favored one has prayed with me and to Thee in the past and now is concerned enough to ask for help in lifting friends who do not know You.

I ask, my Lord, that You would help lifeisgood speak Your Words and Truths with GREAT BOLDNESS, with grace as though seasoned with salt, with reverence, love and respect. Would that lifeisgood, with the help of Your Holy Spirit, be able to share Your love that changes us through a loving and victorious spirit. Allow lifeisgood to speak the gospel to these women who are as near as the mention of Your Name, yet are strangers to Your Will and Your ways.

Please prepare the hearts of Constance and Susan to receive these words of life from their friend that they may find life eternal, joy unspeakable and Your perfect Peace.

I pray Lord that all of us who read this prayer will be counted worthy of being laborers in Your harvest, that we may draw all men to Thee, that we seek Your Face and proclaim Your glory to the lost. Let us be soul-winners, lovers, friends and comforters to the lost, even as You are to us.

Lord, we know not how to pray as we ought and are thankful that Your wonderful Spirit intercedes for us, making our prayers acceptable in the Beloved.

I thank You for all that You have done and all that You are going to do with this friend, to reach these women.

I love You and I pray in Jesus Name.

Amen and amen.

LoneStar

Both not Christians.

Thank you.
Prayers for you and your friends.

theophilus

Lord God of Heaven; Thou Who sits on the throne of majesty,

We praise You, O God, for Your lovingkindness towards us.

We thank You, O God, for the gift of Your precious Son, seated at Your mighty right Hand, our Lord Who loves us and gave His life for us.

We thank You, O God, that You are mindful of us. Even in our sin and shame and rebellion You call to us to come to Thee.

I come before Your throne, O God, on behalf of a fellow. I know him as Stripe. You know, O God, that an earthquake has shaken his country and that we have not shared his fellowship since then.

I ask, Lord, that You would keep him safe. As a man, I ask that You would help him to comfort, to serve and to love the way You love us.

I ask that You comfort him as he endeavors to provide for his home, his family, his friends and loved ones.

I ask that you help him to be a witness to Thee and to the power of Your love.

I ask that You draw him close in Your Arms and empower him to help with the needs of his own and others.

Your Beloved told us these things would happen and that we were not to fear. I pray for strength, courage and heart for Stripe.

I pray You will whisper into his heart that he is missed here by friends and foes and that You would let him know that we are praying for him.

Thank You for hearing me and thank You for all the work You will do through Stripe.

I pray in the matchless Name of Jesus for there is no other name under heaven, given among men, by which we must be saved.

Amen and amen.

theophilus

Please pray for a miracle. Joe has diagnosed terminal brain cancer. He can no longer communicate. He and his family are very skeptical of Jesus. Please pray with me for God's power to be displayed in Joe with healing and faith in Jesus brought to him and his family, in Jesus name, Amen!

Lord God of heaven, Maker and Creator of all things. You alone are worthy of worship and praise.

You have said to us, "Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know."

We call to You, O Lord, and ask You for a miracle; not just for Joe but for his entire family. We ask You to show Your power and Your might, Your love and Your faithfulness to these children, made in Your image, who do not know You.

We ask You to show them Your faithfulness and Your lovingkindnesses that they may see and understand that You are our Father Who loves us and bids us, "Come to Me." We ask that Your draw them together as a family, a gift from You so that we may know blessing and unity in this life; the joy of giving and sharing and loving.

We pray You will prepare their hearts for Jamie's witness. We pray You will fill Jamie with Your Holy Spirit to guide and give the right words; words of life and hope and healing.

We pray that Jamie will be the laborer in Your harvest that brings Joe to Thee. You are not willing that ANY should perish but that all would come to repentance.

Break our hearts, Lord, with the repentance that leads to salvation so that this family may know that You are God, our faithful God and our Father, our Abba.

How difficult it is for us to believe that there is love so gracious and so kind as to give a Son to die in our place.

How difficult it is for us to believe that there is more to life than what we see and hear and taste and feel.

How difficult it is for us to believe that You are on You throne, ruling in majesty and splendor, and that You care for us.

But nothing is impossible for You. Selah.

Please draw these children to You as we pray, lifting holy hands. Hear our prayers. You have promised that if we ask we shall receive; if we seek we shall find and that You would hear us when we cry to Thee from our hearts.

We love You Lord and magnify Your holy Name.

I pray for these people that they may belong to You, through Jamie's witness.

Thank You, Lord, for all that You are and all that You do.

Humbly I ask, in Jesus' Name.

Amen and amen.