Something about I will spit you out that you don't get? :freak: Re 3:16

"...You miserable, vomitous mass..." ~ Westley, The Princess Bride

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[The Roman Catholic brothel
lips.gif
is not :straight: the church. :dizzy: Re 3:14-22] Just more unbacked theory.

"Roman Catholicism vs. historical, biblical Christianity: "We have different authorities, we believe different gospels, we worship different Christs, we are led by different spirits and we are on different paths to eternity. Compare this with the unity the apostle Paul described with those who are in one body and one ......Spirit, with one hope; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, on God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all (Eph 4:4-6)..." Full text: No Idolatry and False Teaching

jsanford108

"Roman Catholicism vs. historical, biblical Christianity: "We have different authorities, we believe different gospels, we worship different Christs, we are led by different spirits and we are on different paths to eternity. Compare this with the unity the apostle Paul described with those who are in one body and one ......Spirit, with one hope; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, on God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all (Eph 4:4-6)..." Full text: No Idolatry and False Teaching

This quote is taken from Mike Gendron. Who is noted for being anti-catholic. He claims to be a former catholic. He may have been. However, all of his arguments are full of flawed depictions of what Catholicism teaches and believes. A quick review of any of his points quickly reveals fallacies and a lack of actual facts.

Your evidence (thank you for providing it) is not Biblical, but that of an apologist. While a good source, it is a clearly biased source. It hold a predisposition of negativity. It also is full of "facts" which have no truth in them.

I do thank you for at least giving a source that supports your claims.

A better way to form opinions such as yours would be to check opposing sources. For instance, utilize Mr. Gendron's beliefs and arguments, but compare them to catholic sources, such as the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Or, if you want to put apologist against apologist, use Gendron compared to Jimmy Akin. Use Dr. James White against Tim Staples.

Such tactics as I have provided allow for a more complete and accurate comparison of views vs facts.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

jsanford108

:yawn: Non causae ut causae Eph 4:14

Care to demonstrate that? Go ahead and actually research the facts. Don't provide opinions. Provide evidence. I assure you, all beliefs and practices of the Catholic Church can be found in the Catechism. So comb through it and show how any of the points made by you, or Mike Gendron, hold up against reality.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[The Roman Catholic Church is an apostate church (Jud 11). :eek:linger:] You mean apostolic church...

I mean exactly what I said. Too bad you promote :eek:linger: adding to and removing from God's word.

"Too bad." :chz4brnz: ~ Seth Brundle, The Fly :burnlib: Rev. 22:18, 19 :popcorn:

jsanford108

I mean exactly what I said. Too bad you promote :eek:linger: adding to and removing from God's word.

"Too bad." :chz4brnz: ~ Seth Brundle, The Fly :burnlib: Rev. 22:18, 19 :popcorn:

Too bad that has never been done by anyone except Protestants.

Martin Luther added to the Scriptures in order to make his doctrines "biblical."

Too bad you pick and choose verses which suit your ideas best and reject all those that destroy them.