What do you think of Obama coming out of the closet

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
i self-identify as Brad Pitt :)

giphy.gif

Nice to meet you, brad.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And it is not illegal under Sharia law for you two to do so but in Islam identifying as a Christian is apostasy. So you two might want to rethink your position, oh, and don't try "Taqiyyah'' ; It has a specific use in a specific set of circumstances, none of which apply here.

Its specific context is EXACTLY whats happening- lie to gain numbers till you overwhelm, then the real agenda comes out.

kiwimacahau

Taqiyyah is a Shiíte doctrine, it comes out of being a hunted minority in Sunni Muslim societies and is specifically aimed at keeping Shia Islam alive as an option. Sunni islam regards taqiyyah as lying and will only use it in life or death situations. Please tell me HOW the president of the Us would place himself in a life or death situation by admitting he is a Muslim? Moreover, given the 'no religious test' clause why would he even have to keep it secret?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Taqiyyah is a Shiíte doctrine, it comes out of being a hunted minority in Sunni Muslim societies and is specifically aimed at keeping Shia Islam alive as an option. Sunni islam regards taqiyyah as lying and will only use it in life or death situations. Please tell me HOW the president of the Us would place himself in a life or death situation by admitting he is a Muslim? Moreover, given the 'no religious test' clause why would he even have to keep it secret?

Most americans would never willfully elect a muslim.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Obama believes in the rights of women and gay people, eats pork and drinks alcoholic beverages . If he's a Muslim, he's a pretty lousy one .

Krsto

He's a Muslim? Who cares, if he's like most of them. Most well-educated Muslims are just Democrats who are strong on social equity issues including women's and minority rights.

Krsto

He's done a lot worse than that.

For Example:

He took away states rights for homosexual marriages. I DON'T THINK HE DID THAT.

He has continually tried to do away with the 2nd Amendment. NO, HE HASN'T.

He has increased the National Debt beyond belief. TRUE THAT. EVEN MORE THAN BUSH JR. WHO DID THE SAME THING.

He has put a record number of Americans on welfare and food stamps HOPE IT HELPS.

He used the IRS to target his political enemies. PROBABLY NOT INTENTIONALLY

He has bypassed Congress, and legalized millions of illegal aliens. NOT AS MUCH AS BUSH JR AND REAGAN DID. IT'S IN THEIR SCOPE OF DUTIES TO NOT DEPORT IF THEY CHOOSE NOT TO.

I could list about 50 more, but I don't want to derail the thread.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Here's one of many Muslim organizations promoting our Constitution over Islamic Law:

snipped link drop[/URL

You left some relevant information off her quote:

Well, this is a Christian nation, founded upon Godly principles, and those of the Islamic faith are enemies of the One True God.

One thing that everyone should know is that those of the Islamic faith have no qualms, and are, in fact, encouraged to lie to their enemies and claim to be what they are not. If you bothered to look at how Obama has opened the doors to our enemies from the time he left Rev. Wright's teaching of "God damn America" to this very day, you would see which side Obama is on. The facts speak for themselves.